If you have the body type on the left is it possible to get as big as the guy in the middle?

If you have the body type on the left is it possible to get as big as the guy in the middle?

They're like 5'4

Nope biacromial width is way to small, the skeletal frame just isn't big enough to hold that kind of mass and have it look ok.
But yeah they're all turbo manlet Asians so it's literally the difference between being a 1/10 and a 1.5/10

How can you tell?

ive projected the 3d space between you and the door handle.jpg

Here

What if that guy just went for straight up bulk?

i thought these were fat kids or something from the thumbnail

Wait so is that guy really 5'3 or was the guy being full autistic?

Yeah, I’m almost positive he can. In fact, they all look like the same person in different stages fitness. That’s not just funny racism either; all three share similar enough body types to be interchangeable, fitness-wise.

not all doorknobs are of equal height. That looks like an office door of some type, which may be a couple inches taller. That guy may be as tall as 5’6”, but I seriously doubt it’s more than that.
The logic and math used in that post are legit, but it’s all based on the height of the doorknob.

This legit looks like a 10 year old on steroids lmao

Not only are they short but they're fucking ugly

>Asian masculinity

he's shorter than the hanger hook

that guy's 4'

Why do all asians have thicc ass calf muscle
Jelly

The one on the most left does not have thicc ass calf muscles

So it's a yes that he would be able to big as the guy in the middle?

>height doesnt matter
>if both parties involved are too ugly already to factor height in

There's a bunch of little Asians that lift in a group at my gym..I call them the Minions

Whoa someone's mad, talk about projection mate.

That photo just screams "my mum came on a boat and I live in Cabramatta/Footscray"

is this an eskimo?

Ahaha holy fuck mate, are you viet by any chance?

who gets the fatty braphog for test gains?

Yes

those are some ugly girls, except the one who looks like she really doesnt want to be there, what a coincidence huh.

Jesus christ that asian woman has such a fat fucking face.
What gives?

well he is too short for the peephole 5'3" seems not an exaggeration

no I just go to alot of raves in Melbourne, and I know exactly the type of people in the photos

I'm white, but most of my mates are viet/Chinese though

i'd never show my biceps with those insertions holy shit

That grill on the right, tho

genetics bro, the ones that doesn't have did surgery

>tfw when exact same bicep insertions

they gotta get BIG for defqon BRO

kek i am unironically going this year, even though I was one of the cunts carried out on a stretcher at I am Hardstyle

OMG ulleh what a hardkunt

Ruined Darren styles set you cunt. But stay safe dumb shit

pls r8 and be kind

half the arm has no bicep, what happened?

progress pics need to be taken at the same angle and lighting 4th looks great, but i can't really tell the difference between the first 3

really? i added 2" from the top two pics (same time) to bottom left, which is me with pump but unflexed. bottom right is just me flexed but without a pump, though my arm is sort of tight against my chest so it is a bit pushed out. I like my delt a lot in that pic though.

No. Left has ridiculously narrow shoulders