Daily Reminder that being into your squat is the equivalent of a small penis...

Daily Reminder that being into your squat is the equivalent of a small penis. Who gives a fuck how much of an obscure stupid excecise you can do? It's not useful. In a doomsday scenario, why would you need that? It's for /autists/ and Elliott Rodgers with inferiority complexes. Be strong, train hard, and bodybuild. We're lifting to look good, not a win a dick measuring contest or break a record.

Tfw you realize that people into their stronglifts numbers are the same kind of people that get really into metal for the mathetmatical aspects of it and play guitar to divide fractions.

The original meme excercise literally no reason to kill yourself ot look good. Legs and glutes respong better to high rep range excecises.

I care

t. guy who can’t hit lmao3pl8 squat

Literally never even done a 1 plate squat and I'm jacked as fuck. I'm sure if i trained it, I'd get better at it. That's why it's not impressive you idiot.

I can also make wildly retarded claims on the internet

>never done a one pl8 squat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHO CARES IF YOURE JACKED YOU WEAK FUCKING FAGGOT

What do you do for legs?

guess how I know that you have chicken legs

reminder that you cant be strong if you dont squat

>Daily Reminder that being into your squat is the equivalent of a small penis.
Glad someone finally said it. Enjoy your 1rm stats. Instead of exhausting my CNS on that I'll get my leg workout fucking the gym cutie you like standing up in her kitchen.

ok leglet

I agree, I enjoy squatting at higher rep ranges sometimes just for that full leg/body activation, and its good cardio, I used to squat 3pl8 5x5 but theres not much use to squatting heavy unless you want to squat heavier

dear diary, the ass was fat

fuck bros how do i get a big titty goth gf

Nigga you sound dumb af

>hating so much a basic exercise that you make a thread on Veeky Forums about it.
Squatting is good for every kind of person, from everyday people to bodybuilders.
Matter of fact all bodybuilders use this "obscure" exercise for some reason your underdeveloped brain can't figure.
Fuck off and sage.

Haha you’re a faggot

Not even good b8. Nobodies mad you just look like a fucking idiot lol

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHFFTHTHTHPFPFPTP

This

I bicycle everywhere and my legs will never look small enough that I'll have too big of an upperbody

>tfw ohp 200lbs for 5
>tfw bench 3 plate for 6
>tfw 5 pullups with 90lbs on my waist

go to a grappling gym, enjoy feeling like a toddler against guys who can't squat lmao3pl8

Oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man

>claims to be jacked
>doesn't post body