Redpill me on bread. Does it really make you fat?

Redpill me on bread. Does it really make you fat?

rice is superior ;3

carbs are pointless and once you cut them out you'll feel better and not desire them

That kind of bread is more or less a loaf of sugar, simple carbs that break down fast and spikes your insulin without any real benefits. Whole wheat bread has a great micro profile, more fiber and more complex carbs which break down slower giving you less insulin spiking and more satiation.

So kind of.

it has been confirmed that bread consumption is in a 100% correlation with obesity, death and mental retardation

spotted the dyel that doesnt care about muscle fullness

Yes. Especially if you're sedentary. Any bread will make you fat. Carbs are only good if you plan on being really active. If you want to lose weight, avoid them like the plague.

that's just bioscience

we lived millions of years on a low carb diet

Lol the 'carbs are bad' guys are hilarious. Do they really think all this death in the west from heart disease, diabetes and strokes comes from bread and fruit?

yeah its not needed for muscle

theres just nothing like feeling the sugar in your veins hands and muscles making them all heavy after eating a lot of carbs

wtf do they have against fruit

white bread is bad

diverse bread is where it's at goy

>diverse bread
kek

we lived millions of years as chubby people, now we want to get big, shredded and full, and carbs are the way to go, any bodybuilder eats at least 400g of carb

I prefer whole grain pasta

You do realize you need carbs for protein synthesis,right? brainlet

>No citation, The Thread

Yes, only because it's calorie dense and easy as fuck to over eat on.

I make my own sourdough bread. It's just water, flour, salt and starter.
It's about 300cals/100g. A loaf weighs 800g-1kg.

You have to realize that what the americans like to call bread and what europeans call bread are two vastly different things. Even if europe there's a huge difference in bread from country to country.

You can make healthy, filling bread from 100% whole grains, or you can make shit tier bread.

Top kek

Depends on the bread, white bread like that is practically cake so it will make you fat, but some breads are good for you. No carbs are not bad for you.

Also an fyi, most american breads would be illegal to sell in europe because they're so shit

this
Its ok to consume carbs with low insulin response like rice but white bread should be avoided as a general rule.

Ever since I moved out I think bread is a waste of time, you need to buy like 2-3 more groceries just to make a sandwich and the macros aren't even that good, the groceries just get bad quickly and it's overall just a hassle.

if i have to listen to one more stupid fat white bitch telling me that asian food is unhealthy because of all the carbs i'm going to shoot up a planet fitness

Completed my last diet with bread, cereal and oats being my only/main sources of carbs

The rice Asians eat is extremely unhealthy though.

Hahaha fucking breadlets
Mirin those 40g a slice

American white bread is trash but brown breads fine

mirin' bro

can confirm
t. dead overweight autist

>fraud
>doesnt matter what carbs i eat
jeez state of fit is sad

Whole grain bread is better and make sure you make it or at least buy one that doesn't have sugar and other shit they put on all bread these days.

bread is the best food for recovery
reasons:
>moderately or fast absortion depending on fiber content you choose
>some sugar to lift you up
>it tastes wonderful
>it is fucking cheap
>easy to prepare a decent healthy sandwich in literally seconds

>we lived millions of years as chubby people

I make my own bread. Probably not great for me (just flour+yeast+water) but it's filling and for now that's enough.

Maybe add some seeds(sunflower, pumpkin) or use wholemeal flour. Should be healthier than just plain flour.
It's also good to make something with your hands. I just baked a corn bread yesterday and some rice/potatoe flatbrad today (trying out some stuff since I can't eat gluten anymore). The latter one tastes unbelievably flat, the corn bread is pretty good