100% of married women admit to cheating

Will lifting stop my girlfriend from cheating on me? Have any anons been successful at this? Will self improvement protect me?

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/05/health/why-women-cheat-partner/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RUwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>100% of married women admit to cheating
Kek

Women rights was a mistake

Can’t believe I got clickbaited by a thread on Veeky Forums. Also that article is a lot of words to answer a simple question
>why are women cheating more?
>feminism and soyboys

Yes. Send them to re education camps.

Women only cheat because their current man can't please them and that's the guys fault

No, you just gotta take the initiative and cheat first.

w*men don't know what they want on a daily basis, they've also been "empowered" to do whatever they want. no one man can control his w*man without it being equivalent to abuse in today's laws and society. Most w*men are a lost cause

t. Virgin

No, just drop hints that you'll kill her if she doesn't take your vows seriously.
My aunt and uncle kinda share that sentiment and they seem to be happy.

>not wanting your partner to be happy

>not wanting to be happy

>not knowing women are happiest when told how to be happy

not fucking surprising. Got out of a relationship 3 months ago and it will be my last.

>not wanting

>wanting to nut

>remember babe, 'til *DEATH* do us part
lmao

You are what is wrong with the West

This unironically. Women are the kikes most precious servant.

with single women you're competing against every other male, with taken women just one, never settle gas the femoids

>get fit
>girl cucks you for rich nerd
There is no winning

A loyal woman is a happy woman. You need to teach her the consequences of wrong life choices and she will respect you even more for it.

>Will lifting stop my girlfriend from cheating on me?

no

t.self experience

>Will lifting stop my girlfriend from cheating on me?
Mike Tyson's wife cheated on him with Brad Pitt, so come to your own conclusions.

It’s only a matter of time before the world comes to men vs women
>first it was tribes vs tribes
>then city states vs city states
>then nations vs nations
>then empires vs empires
>now it’s races vs races
Eventually it’s just gonna devolve to the one gender vs the other

This. Except im open about it. She can leave if she wants hust dont cuck me. Especisly once we have kids.

I've told my partner that if I ever caught her cheating, there'd be at least 2 deaths, but I'm not sure who's they'd be.

>100%
male feminism incel bullshit
>inb4 whiteknight

but user, cucking you makes the sex with chad 10x hotter

fuck off roastie

Don't be such a pessimist. Once the races vs races war is over, men and women will get along again as feminism no longer exists.

An open marriage is a happy marriage

a loyal woman is somebody who still has the man she married

too many guys get fat after marriage its hilarious rofl

This is actually unironically true.

As a man you have to deal with the lifelong burden of knowing that a woman's love is never unconditional. You must perform, you must be what she needs, you must provide security, excitement, highs and lows, goals and new horizons, AND leadership and boundaries, or she will become dissatisfied and leave.

You can bitch and cry about this but it won't stop being true. It's your responsibility to keep her content, and keep her in line.

If you don't like it, bail out and just go full PUA or MGTOW. I won't blame you tbqh

not sure if reddit or socio

Never trust the Menstrual Jew

>A loyal woman is a happy woman.

You got that backwards, friendo. But you are not far off.

The irony is all these married women cheated with me ;)

Take the celibacypill

>instagram model turn lmao monk for 1 month
Is there anything special with this gook?

It's true. I've known at least 4 different women who were all married and wanted to fuck me. One of them including my step mother.

whose*

what choices do i have if i want kids? i dont want to have bastards but i dont want to get cucked either.

Re-evaluate why you want children and see if it's for the right reasons.

Source of pic please

Dude chastity and burka fukin pleb

Real answer: you could use some therapy.

>100% of married women admit to cheating
100% western women you stupid western cuck

Glad Jamal has made a believer out of you!

I'd leave if she had that fucking tv

Nigger it was races vs races before it was nation vs nation kek.

Kek

Bull reporting in.
You have no fucking clue. Let me just get a tiny list started from the top of my head yeah?
>HR from work (and her other girl best friend knows and all three of us talk about it in the same chat group)
>rich business woman
>college girl whose bf is abroad
>office lady
Did I forget to mention that in some cases their husband isn't aware, they all have kids already, and sometimes their husbands come to watch? Oh did I forget about that one time a couple asked me to impregnate the wife? I'm aware that enablers are part of the problem but what the fuck do I do I like getting my dick wet without girls demanding for time outside of sex. This is easily my best option.

I'm never ever getting myself in any relationship ever again, and I've also accepted that if hell exists I'm already on first class with a suite booked under my name.

You cavort with the absolute dregs of society, that makes you just as bad as them.

enablers are not the problem. you shouldnt have to care if they have husbands, it should be the woman who deflects advances and rejects other men

>I'm aware that enablers are part of the problem
What the fuck is reading comprehension

Wrong, and i guarantee you dont think that way.

The only improvement you can do is leave her. Realizing that she's toxic and a piece of shit for cheating will be your greatest discovery.

Get ahold of yourself.

You just can't expect anything from women. The responsibility should be left to men to deny these women/couples. I don't even have to try, these people will approach you without you doing anything.

you just have to realize that no matter how much you suffer it will never bend the will of evil that possesses women. in the end you will either be stuck in a void of passive uncontentment or be alone till you die.

>Yesss. All women cheat, trust the media, hate and distrust women. Foreign women are much better.

In live in the west you idiot

The Muslims understand how to deal with women...

at what point did anyone mention foreign women you dummy?

Dubs of insight

that's a nice title, really graps the eye, no thinking required

He didn’t read the article

right here, dummy

wtf I love muslims now

i used to have this exact same approach with my ex, used to tell her that if she ever wants to see another guy she can just tell me and we'll break up, no problem

she cheated for months

asians are the same

cool maybe one day a girl I’m dating tries this and I’ll get to murder you and her you fucking faggot

Only right answer

what a fucking cuck answer lmao

you deserved it you dumbass

Raise kids with your best bro,

Find a carrymom you both agree on, have one each

A Bro-maly is the new cornerstone of society

Find a way to track her location because I can assure you if she isn't with me then she's with so-
>maybe one day a girl I’m dating
>maybe one day
>maybe
Oh wait never mind you fucking cuck.

How do I become a bull? Do I have to be black to achieve this?

Socio, never liked reddit.

This is what you get when you don't use the stable marriage algorithm to determine your partner

Green text on step mother?

Where does 100% come from?

OP’s ass

If you lock her up in a cage 24/7 it would be very difficult for her to cheat.

Just checking I wasn’t missing a statistic in the article. I actually thought it was 50%, which is still scarily fucking high.

>Almost before I'd finished processing this, another friend told me she was 100 percent faithful to her husband, except when she was out of town for work each month.

archive.fo/RUwHs

archive link, so you avoid clickb8

Even tho he made up the 100% figure, that article only confirms what I’ve been worried about for a while now

It's sad sometimes to think of how dead romance is to most people. Romantic ideals used to be a real motivating factor in people's lives. Most people here are probably galvanized by an imaginary ideal of themselves, a version they can picture that would look just as good carved in marble. I think it's a disturbingly normie trait to be "realistic" (aka, convinced to inaction) about everything. Oh, all women cheat, I have bad genetics, my parents were alcoholics so it was inevitable I'd become one, etc. Living in a fantasy world of your own delusions is obviously not the solution, but I'm always disturbed by how predisposed to failure your average person is. I also work a very low end job, so maybe I'm just used to talking to the bottom.

Sorry for the rant bros, I just really feel like romanticism and passion are key elements missing from our society today, replaced by a bland, cynical ennui.

You are a faggot.

>These women were turning to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage, but as a way to stay in it.

In other words, cunts want all the benefits of marriage; they just don't want it to get in the way of having fun.

Being a responsible and ethical adult - leaving the relationship - is too much of a hassle. Better to just totally betray a person who has devoted their life to you.

Not happening, if you've got kids especially either you or the guy she's fuckn on the side is the provider or lover. She's going to string you along till she knows.

Fucking this. An open marriage, or one wrought with infidelity, is no marriage at all. The media has convinced people (primarily in the west but rapidly spreading even to middleeastern countries) that you can and deserve to have happiness, financial security, comfort, children, desirable employment options and never ending sexual excitement.
I recall that article about those women in their 30s who got divorced because they thought they could upgrade and ended up used unwanted goods. Cheating and hiding it, and using the rationale of keeping it secret to preserve the marriage relationship is the next logical step.
Maybe it's the bias of the article, but nowhere does it say the women tried to address their grievances with their husbands first. Shouldn't that be the first and most adult step? I really hope the examples in this article are still overall the majority, but I'm not convinced.

YOU WISH YOU STUPID WHITE KEK

in all the fields

>Shouldn't that be the first and most adult step?
women are children

Post article please. Sounds brilliant

You're forgetting how childish women are.

>that's the guys fault
Not satisfying needs is yes, but being a shallow bitch by turning to infidelity rather than communication, therapy, and possibly divorce is 100% on women.

>Mike Tyson's wife cheated on him
But Mike Tyson is a nigger.