How many of you actually love yourselves

Are you guys happy with who you are? What are some things that bother you about you? Are you trying to fix them?

Personally, I'm quite satisfied with myself. I'm tall, fit, decent looking, confident, have a nice family, have a group of great friends, people tend to like me, I don't bend over to other people's will and have a mind of my own and am not a sheep, educated about lots of stuff, have a bunch of interesting stories to tell and I'm pretty trustworthy.
I wasn't always like this tho, I used to be a skinny lanket, who was a piece of shit to everyone around him and people hated me, treated my family like shit and was self destructive, playing video games 16hrs a day and lying on the daily.
The thing I hate most about myself is my lack of will power, the fact that I value almost nothing in life and procrastinating. I might know what I have to do, but choose not to and can't make myself do it. I don't know how to change those things sadly, but I would love to. And I also have this disgusting love for provoking people, but I'm trying to control that.

i learned to love myself when i was in a clinic to cure my depressions.
my whole life changed. my mindset, my bodylanguage, my way of speaking, everything. i can trully enjoy my life now.

Sure am. I'm the person that pays my bills, puts food on the table, puts a roof over my head, and tucks myself in at night

What happened?

i analyzed my life and found lots of good and bad things/habbits i never recognized as good/bad. then i learned to take advantage of that. i learned to really enjoy the good things and that the bad things are necessary.
if you don't feel unhappy from time to time you would stop to better yourself. feeling unhappy is a importing part in everybodys life.

I forget who said "Happiness is a byproduct of achievement", but that's pretty much what determines love/worth. I have realized that much success is temporary though, and life is going to throw you situations where you need to be willing to start from 0.

Highschool gpa was around 2.5, and now I am currently pulling ~80k/yr @23 years old as a software dev. Ever since becoming fit and moderately successful I have seen the change in how people treat me, and after being frustrated with who I am for so long I kind of realized I'm an ok dude and doing alright.

But I’m really, really unhappy about being 29 and never had a gf. But I’m unhappy all the time and because I’m so unhappy I’m obviously not getting a gf like this.

Sometimes i like myself but a lot of the times i think that other people can't stand me even though i hang out with them and they never say it. But i think that is mostly cause ive been bullied all my childhood and because of that never went on dates or had a bf and now i am over 20 and never had a bf before. Whenever i think of that then i think badly of myself like that must be cause i am terrible or something. I am also extrwmely oblivious to flirting and sperch out a bit when people expect me to say something in return. Im not bad looking though.

I hate myself 2bh. And it seems logical to me, I don't like my decisions and life choices, I don't like how I look because I see a lot of people who look better and whose looks I like. Got used to it though, just trying to become a better person and don't fuck up as much.

>The thing I hate most about myself is my lack of will power, the fact that I value almost nothing in life and procrastinating. I might know what I have to do, but choose not to and can't make myself do it

You and me both user, this is by and far my worst character trait. Once I get going with something I almost have a hard time stopping; studying, working out, cleaning... but actually starting is such an insurmountable hurdle that I very rarely get anything done despite my best intentions. Been this way for years and I'm not sure how to combat it. Nofap doesn't help, working out doesn't help, my willpower when it comes to actually being productive is that of a child's

holy shit i love you

i don't know you and i don't know if this will help you in your situation.

try to think about WHY you're unhappy. having no gf is not your real problem i guess. ask yourself WHY you don't have no gf. when you know it you can work on it.
another point is you should stop living in the past and start enjoying the moment. this moment right now will never come back.
go outside, close your eyes and take a deep breath. feel how your lungs get filled with fresh air. start to honour the small things in life.
another thing you can try is to write a "luck-diary". before you go to sleep write down 5 things you enjoyed today, or things you liked, things that were better then excepted. a nice meal, a friendly smile, reaching a goal, a new haircut, the weater, whatever. this manipulates your memory. the good things will be more present in your memory and you will become happier over time.
eat healthy food and give your body what it needs.
work on your bodylanguage. people will react different and this will boost your confidence.

these are just some points that helped me. i wish you will overcome your bad mood. godspeed user. i believe in you

be my gf pls

i love the shit out of myself, im awesome as fuck
unfortunatley everybody else is a little faggot and cant appreciate my awesomeness
thats why im mad all the time

I'm the best in the world at being me

He’s mad but sometimes he’s not as mad.

I'm in kind of a weird spot; I have very high self esteem, hadn't lifted for ~8 years and was a complete skelly but still had great confidence but I've gotten so sick of everyone around me that I've alienated my friends and around new people I'm coarse and untrusting and they take it for me just being a dick (which they aren't too far off). Now I'm friendless, approaching 30, hate my job, am barely in shape but still feel great about myself. Almost everyone I know (the people I burnt bridges with) have fucking terrible self-esteem and it's always over little petty shit. It seems like I can't meet another dude who doesn't hate himself and always want to one-up or pick fights and fits over everything. People like that just aren't worth being around because they drag everything down. Shit sucks is all

>he thinks its a gril

>he thinks he is straight

welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

>accepting the gayness around you and not being the change you want to see in the world
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Hang faggots

No, absolutely not. But I feel like I'm on the right track. I'm pretty sure I have body dismorphia and mild paranoia. Also kinda starting to realize that most young people have this "tv/social media/popular rapper" kind of cookie cutter personalities. They see some out of touch situation in a sitcom and somehow think that is a normal way to act. Fucking horrifying if you ask me.

when i was young in high school i always had friends around so i always got approval from peer for whatever i do. but when i went to uni all my friends scattered across country and i had to get used to solitude and academic challenges, etc. i also broke up with my high school gf around this time and things took a turn for the worse with some depression and lack of motivation. but i found new friends on the way who i learned new sports with, and one of them was a liftbro so i went into lifting as well. around 2 weeks into lifting i noticed that i was so excited to go workout and test my new five rep max that i forgot to respond to my ex's texts. i could definitely understand what they mean when they say lifting and new hobbies replace depression and thinking too much about the past. I think that was aroung the time that i realized i matter more than what my ex valued me to be, and i love me more than she could ever love me. I met a new gf at the gym and i even forgot how to spell my ex's last name.

Why would I love a short, fat, awkward, lazy, hypocritical, fearful, ugly retard?

LOL how can you guys be so fucking insecure

I will never be happy with myself. I've become conscience that nothing I do will ever sustain me, I will always want more, I will always work more. I will die unhappy.

These stories are important to remind that most issues stem from ourselves. It's cliche, but one must care for themselves first, then care about others. Buddy of mine says he's bipolar though I'm not working sure.

Though cause of this, he's used to the idea of "correcting" with medication. I'm sure it's valid to a degree, but he naturally slopes towards pills to fix everything. Real hard to reason with him and his mindset of chemical remedies instead of introspective ones.

i love myself user i was a complete fat failure till 20, playding vidya and shit, then i've decided to turn it around, last year i ran sub 4 marathon, i pay my bills, read daily, no more vidya, no more fat, feels good to sort yourself

Shit like this is why i hate the advice "just be yourself bro"

If nobody changed for the better than we would never improve

That advice is for social settings and it is good advice technically but most autists can't execute on it well.

I have good friends, a good relation with my family and I'm happy with my body (some guys here said I looked athletic, ottermode basically).

But no gf, kinda autistic interests and I have no hopes for the future. The modern, soulless world just feels wrong.
>Are you trying to fix them?
Trying my best to get a loving gf that also wants to move out of the city and live a simpler life, remaining fit through physical work instead of lifting.
Well I'm doing what I can to get a loving

I love most of myself and I'm trying to improve on the things that I don't like. Things like fixing my gyno, lack of focus, being skinny. But the most important thing is trying to fix my anxiety.
I can't say that I hate those things, so I still love myself. I just feel that I can become much better and thus love myself even more.

every day. sometimes twice.

Not only do I think I'm way better than everyone else, I also hate myself and think that I'm worthless.