New years resolutioners STILL haven’t quit the gym

>new years resolutioners STILL haven’t quit the gym
FUARRK MY GYM IS STILL OVERCROWDED LADS. Have they fucked off from your gym?

I just go before work, none of them are dedicated enough to be there at 5 am.

I would love to go there at 5 am but the staffs aren't dedicated enough to open the gym at that hour.

they're still here, january was good though. Seems like the NYRs avoid january to avoid getting the NYR label. Hope they leave soon, am so tired of skipping exercises because there's a fucking line to use the equipment

I’d love to shitpost about this on Veeky Forums but my RAM isn’t deditated enough to do that

>low-tier attempt to comment

Yes

My brothers gf is kind of a nyr tard, but she seems to be sticking with it
She started planning her diet a few weeks before new years, but it definitely all occurred as a "new year, new me" thing
More power to her if she stays committed

>doesn’t go to a 24 hr gym
sad

They did moved out but got replaced with the first ones wanting to get fit for summer

I seriously need to change to a 24hr gym, the one i'm going to is fine great equipment but they're trying to be normie friendly by having one-to-one programs for dyels and whales who want to talk to someone at the gym which means they open 7am-9pm. No good for a autistic nightowl who likes to lig in bed.

I'm a resolution-er, I'll be here for a while. :^)

no you wont :^)

Yah-huh. :^)

Guess your definition of a while isn't the same as ours :^)

how many years have you wasted on this board

Only the treadmills are busy from the new years people at my gym, but at the same time my gym has been infested by 14 year olds, who comes in groups up to 6 people. They are loud and don't clean up after themselves, but are only at the gym for an hour, so thats nice

Wasted? None. My time here has been well spent

Lul gymfags..
Just use old school calisthenics

No change on the basketball court nor the free weight area.

Maybe stop being a cardiobunny, femanon?

newfag spotted

>tfw one day you just get off your ass
>go down to the gym, buy an entire year
>go at least 3 days a week for the following year
This leaves me with nothing but disdain for NYRs. They wait until new years, join for a month then disappear. At least those undisciplined no-shows are making my membership cheaper.

Jokes on you, I bought 3 months

Only gone at most twice a week so far though, can't do a 3rd time in a week

>if you don't feel like the time you've spent here has been wasted you're a newfag
fuck off

Had this problem. Just hit the gym at the morning

I used to be like you, but consider this:

>you get to violently outlift the vast majority
>you get to discreetly ogle THICCs

I like it now

Yes, they've done.

Homegym master race

I mean fuck if they're there in February and stay for a while you can hardly call them NYRs, they're just people who decided to get fit finally

>Shit load of people left my shity gym at the start of the new year

this really. Autumn seems the best time to lift.

>tfw a NYR was doing seated bicep curls in the squat rack

I mean the gym was basically empty so there was nobody waiting for it but it still triggered me.

He was probably more than likely doing a 'I have no idea what I'm doing, please be no Chad's watching and judging me' curls