Been skinny white Boy whole life, about 5"11 and hover around the 53KG mark usually less...

Been skinny white Boy whole life, about 5"11 and hover around the 53KG mark usually less, finally found motivation in the new year it eat healthy and get a gym membership.

Any tips to get the most amount of food in possible without filling up, considering GOMAD but will probably just do LOMAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcNe1I8X2fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dairy is poison.

Eat whole plants and good cuts of unprocessed meats and healthy fats.

Seeds and nuts, my skeletal friend, seeds and nuts.
Sunflower seed kernels are extremely cheap, peanuts are also extremely cheap.
Hemp seeds and walnuts are moderately cheap. Pumpkin seeds are great too.
And drink honey straight out the bottle.
youtu.be/mcNe1I8X2fg
Bugez approves of these food items also

I'm 6,0 60kg
Doing GOMAD, the only thing that milk is doing is making me little stronger. Haven't gained any weight. It been 1 month

>gomad at 60kg
Moron

I'm same height but 77 kg and I look like a stick. How are you 53kg and alive

I'm 5'10, used to weigh 66kg, I've managed to bulk up to 78kg by going from eating hardly anything, mostly shit snacks, to having 3 consistent meals a day. Currently eating 3500kcals a day aiming to get to about 85kg and then cut. The weight gain feels very slow though, took nearly two years to get up to 78kg

>2 years

Made me loose hope in life

Not OP but what should I eat instead of milk and oatmeal for breakfast?

also 5'11.

started 14 months ago. was 151lbs when I started. within 4 months I got up to 175lbs using mass gainer and eating like a pig.. my body refuses to grow. I feel like I got all my gains within the first 6 months or so and cannot gain weight. I'm even doing 5x5 PPL.

my metabolism is fucked, I have to fight in order to keep my weight up. if I don't stuff myself everyday, like over 4000 cals. my weight will drop fast.

I'm almost at the point where I'm thinking I should just cut and not do 5x5. I'll look lean and fit even tho I want to be big

That was two years of not counting calories and just generally sorting out my eating though. I used to have a single meal a day and live off sweets and chocolate snacks. I started eating a proper breakfast lunch and dinner while cutting down on the snacks and just trying to eat better. I only started calorie counting 4 months ago

>cheese & yoğurt are bad for you
oh fuck off

I went from 50 to 71 kg at 6'0 in 3 years, 4 meals a day x 600-700 cal each + weight gainers 4 times a week is what helped me, no dairy, just shit tons of eggs and peanut butter, also one high protein meal a day

as an absolute beginner, should i not bother going for a big (percentage) surplus to begin with? im 5'11 and 70kg right now

Budget protein is cans of tuna and cans of black beans. chicken burgers also suffice. If you have the money, go with lean reds, and turkey or chicken, fish as well but its pricey. Eat only whole grain bread, rice, and pasta. Milk is fine I guess, but i rarely drink it, only mix with protein shakes.

cheese and yogurt are fine, its the milk that shouldnt be drunk in excess.

post your body for all of us to see

Irrelevant. Also, being pretty short therm doesn't make you healthy.

I eat my oats plain with water.

What's wrong with dairy?

Linked to cancer, full of hormones and a sub-optimal source of both proteins and carbs. Also, a lot of people that do eat dairy have mild problems with it to some degree that clear up as soon as they stop (digestion and skin problems for example).

hes 6ft you fucking twink, gomad is made for people who have a bmi of his.
>17.9 BMI

Try to find a smoothie you can drink everyday that's high in calories. Usually just a banana, 2 cups of milk (I use rice milk so it's dairy free) and like 6 tablespoons of peanut butter along with some fruit. It's over 1000 calories and has some good nutritional value. Don't use it as a crutch though, you should prioritize regular meals. Also don't be that guy that bulks on shit food - you can bulk on a clean diet, no problem. I've had to learn over time how to get good at getting in a lot of food because I started lifting when I was really underweight. Started at 6' 130lbs and rn I'm 160 lbs like a year and a half later. I'm still a skinny dude but my maintenance for calories is so fucking high - I lose weight if I eat anything under 3800.

>t. 6' 160 lb guy that eats 4100 calories a day

I should also add that I'm 160 now, but after a year of eating like that I actually got up to 175. I cut back a bit because I felt like I put on too much fat. So yeah, it's entirely doable - I put on almost 40 lbs in a year before I decided to cut back and lean down a bit.