Silent mike

>silent mike
>natty deadlifts 705lbs
what's your excuse?

I’m not a faggot vlogger

I started lifting late and I dont lead a life style that allows me to basically live at a gym

Why did him and smelly fall out?
No longer at ST, always wondered why.

>silent mike
>natty deadlifts 705lbs
>fat as fuck
>broken back from deadlifting 705lbs
great job mike, all that hard work and broken back to look like dog shit

How long to get to 4.7x bw deadlift

He broke his back? Lmao

>sumo

>look like dog shit
false

What happened to him and Omar?
And what happened with Omar and Jaz

>false
are you sure about that?

I just want to look athletic/ottermode lol you guys can keep your huge lifts.

looks healthy and strong

this is the natty limit guys

natty lifting is a meme

cope harder fat fuck

he even said himself in that post that he hates being shirtless and he's going to cut

>being this mad about how someone ELSE looks
lmao

what you're looking at is extremely efficient and healthy muscles, i could post studies, but the "bigger/bloated" muscles get in order to exert equal force the more inefficient and unhealthy they are

he's simply fat, looks pretty bad overall, he doesn't like that and he broke his back for that physique

>for that physique
for those lifts to be specific
and cutting a few pounds isn't hard
how much do u lift naturally?

nothing he just wanted to do his own thing. we didnt kick him off the team

>extremely efficient and healthy muscles
Just look at his fucking face. This is a face of a man who realized that natty lifting is a joke. He could pin babby doses cut back the fat, look aesthetic and be even stronger.

>needing roids to cut a bit of fat
lol the mind of a loser

stop projecting you idiot, i said he could be way leaner and stronger on a tiny dose of test but i guess he is scared of needles

>his fingernails

He drinks shitty off brand sips

Ive never liked silent mike.
The faggot is completely uninteresting, his content is literally him eating at chipotle and nothing else.
Hes a fucking manlet and his iq must be under 90.
Watching a video were he stars actually makes me dizzy.

I swear people in this board have body dismorphia. Of course he has higher bf. You can't be super lean and be contest ready for a strength sport, it's counter productive. Some people don't want to look ripped 365 days of the year. And others don't even care as long as they get stronger. So stop projecting your goals into others and lift (specially when people don't even posts their bodies commenting).

>Some people don't want to look ripped 365 days of the year
who would like to look great year round while you can look like shit? right babe?

also,
>ripped
not having a bulging gut is considered "ripped"? are you american or something?

looks better at 210

how low is your self esteem that you need to roid to be confident witbout a shirt

You don't seem to graps that not everybody wants to look like a bodybuilder, some people just enjoy a strength sport, and doesn't care about his body as long as it stays at a relative state. Wether you like it or not his body, even in the other pics looks better than 99% of bodies in the world, so I don't see why he should be that concerned. If that were the case then the rest of the world should commit suicide more or less.

why are you projecting so hard? i asked you if flat stomach is considered ripped and you started to imply taking roids. You're a fucking retard

>not everybody wants to look like a bodybuilder
i will ask again: not having a bulging gut is considered "ripped"?

He's a twink ass eater

>here to remind you that /fraud/ recently posted bods and looked worse than about 65-75% of the natty cbt
with the exception of one unaesthetic mass goblin

Bigger and bulkier always looks better than low bodyfat bitch mode

Silent Mike is strong as fuck and looks better that 99.99% of fit

t. fatty

It goes to show that steroids are not magic. What now?

>looks better that 99.99% of fit
look here >not being fat = being a bitch
nothing new here, i never saw a fat person who isn't delusional

t.weakling

Under 25 y.o detected

thats why I will never lift my 1rms

Post your body with a timestamp brother, I dare you. You just talk smack I really want to see your body.

>we
>implying Bell posts in Veeky Forums

And? What even is your point? All that proves is that steroids don't really do anything for you if you sit on your ass. You still gotta lift.

He's not natty

I stand by my point

i understand that his physique may look good in your eyes but you can't tell that he objectively looks better than 99.99% of fags in cbt, that's pure delusion.

few examples of people who objectively look better than him

>few examples of people who objectively look better than him
This is why bodybuilding is so fucking gay, literally your sense of accomplishment is based by other faggy males judging you. Do something objective like lifting for the platform, numbers don't lie.

I’m not a 0 personality Italian gay boi

Well kinda but stil

im glad im not the only one who doesnt get the appeal, does he have any accomplishments in powerlifting or is he just an omar isuf tier leech?

i don't like him either
him and omar are pretty boring, omar just makes the same video every day in which he literally doesn't say anything

I think thats kinda the appeal. Hes just an average guy. Youtube is seriously lacking in good power lifting content and hes atleast making videos.

He also has a great network in the power lifting scene and is another way for fans to watch their favorite youtubers. But yeah hes not very interesting and obviously a brainlet.

>numbers don't lie
MUH NUMBERS

he looks bad and what's the point of spending so much time lifting weights if you end up looking like a fat guy?

>faggy males judging you
do you realize that being lean and athletic is something that gay fags don't like? They are mostly attracted to bodies like this

>lacking in powerlifting

Wow

Reminder that unless you hop on, bodybuilding is a waste of time.

I don't understand what's so bad about this, it's like 3 months of cutting and he'd be shredded as fuck.

I thought you'd post a situation where he's wildly disproportionate or something, he's just fat which is the easiest thing to fix.

>b-but if he cut..
I have developed an unquenchable rage from reading your stupid fucking post and I demand you apologize

post your physique and your lifts already if you're going to be so critical of a 705 deadlifter and 405 bencher

guarantee you look like fucking dogshit and lift like it too, because anybody who actually lifts decent weight or looks good doesn't have your crab-in-bucket mentality

you will never make it

i think you were responding to me previously but there are many posts made by other people who say he looks like shit but,

>guarantee you look like fucking dogshit
i think i look at least better than 95% people posting in cbt because some of the guys were more cut than me

>anybody who actually lifts decent weight or looks good doesn't have your crab-in-bucket mentality
first of all i don't give a fuck if he looks like shit, but some retard here started claiming that he looks so fucking good so i had to point out his delusion

>you will never make it
already did pal. When i look in the mirror it puts smile on my face unlike your buddy here

no previous responses by me in this thread

no body post either so you look like shit confirmed, thanks for playing idiot

You're fucking retarded.