>getting grande for Grande

Correct. Need strong offspring.

>not lifting for your elf-fu

>ham planet

> last name is Grande
> is Petite

What did they mean by this?

> lifting for women

why does Google not know who this soyboi is?

When reverse image searching, click on "medium" and browse through copies of the same image. Some websites will give you more info.
imgur.com/gallery/keWbW

She's a mudshark. Why would I lift for a mudshark?

la ogrila americana...

it's bellaumbrella and shes not a boy shes a flat chested girl

meant for

>not lifting for Rosalia

>burns coal
>mutt
>burns coal
>sticc
>but not elegant sticc like Tay
>burns coal
Disgusting

lmao she's a spic, probably has nigger in her anyway (not just when she's burning coal).

she's sicilian

>defends Taylor Swift

She’s shit, user.

>not lifting for dua lipa

She has really horrib

She's a plebeian thot compared to Rosalia

youtu.be/6s-MQzPZ6IE

What in the fuck is a mudshark?

>lifting for an elven whore

Fucking hate when it goes up all high waisted like that. Boner pesticide

>shes a flat chested girl

Prove it... show snatch... women LOVE to show their snatch... if no snatch and flat chest with"Elfin" looks then is a trap.. 100% trap

a non black woman that only fucks black guys

How do I get a thicc latina gf Veeky Forums?

dupa lipa has a hot fuckable face. rosalia doesnt

What this user said

>facefucking a beautiful Latina instead of marrying and having beautiful romantic sex for making babies only

Degenerate

dua lipa is albanian so it's okay. also rosalia has a very average looking face

be human trash
then you can acquire a subhuman trash gf

I do it for her

She was better on Victorious when she had red hair, more meat, and was actually white.

lily

I always thought Bavarians are stupid idiots. Last year I spent 2 months in the Bavarian Forest, close to the Czech border. Very rural area. Couldn't understand most people at all, especially the older ones. But they were really heartfelt and friendly.

Habe die Ehre!

Taylor swift is literally a foot taller than Ariana Grande. Do you really want manlet genetics being introduced?

She's a fucking hamplanet if it wasn't high waisted she'd spill out everywhere

>tattoo

no thanks

A smile worth fighting for.

she looks like she has two asses

Klar dass die Waldmenschen dich akzeptieren, nachdem du zwei Jahre im Wald gelebt hast.

fuck why does this image turn me into a fucking bull

i would impregnate the fuck out of this girl, i would put her against the wall, pull her ponytail while my thick calloused fingers from my childhood work in my uncles farm and I would just pound the shit out of her repeatedly for minutes and minutes until her eyes would roll back in pleasure and her face went red with ecstasy and at that time I would let myself go and have multiple orgasms with her.

FUCK I WANT TO FUCK HER SO BAD

I'm on team swift. But I'd bet my next month's gains she's a coal burner. Sorry.

>a non black woman that *ever* fucks black guys
They're never welcome back

Tripfag pls leave

Gotta hide the love handles.

This slut works my dick like no one else.

she's called Grande because she is just 16 fl. oz in volume

Looks like some trash you’d find sitting on a curb at 2AM sloppily stuffing a gyro from the street vendor around the corner.

No thanks.

But that's her appeal.

i would refuse a Lap Ride from her. she is ugly, but has nice hair to cover it up. plus i'd guess her name is israeli

Most traps you can easily tell are traps by the slim hips

No

>he doesn't know

>elegant sticc

she has the exact same body type but more petite, you just like swift because muh Aryan princess, and this is coming from a staunch conservative

swift is far from being the epitome of traditional values. So is Ariana. No thanks to both

>tattoos
>shit eyes
>dark hair
Absolutely disgusting user

>Sicilian

A large portion of them are unironically not white.

A large portion of me unironically doesn't give a shit.

You faggot you're posting on an anime inspired fitness board for social retards how the fuck are you actually going to claim genetic hierarchy

based

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona

this so much.

She has such a weird fuckable face its driving me nuts

>Getting buff for Mexicans
Sorry kiddo, Hillary lost

Wew, hey non whites such as yourself can probably make marginal contributions to society if you aren’t a welfare leech

I like her but she's too old for this thread, literally.

Other girls mentioned ITT are not over 25, this bich 28

I mean she looks good so

Tay is a perfect height for me at 5'10''. Grande is about as tall as a Sbux grande cup at 5'nothing.

Top-tier answer. Bebe is goddess level.

pls make your butthurt more apparent next time senpai

I am saying I personally don't give a sliver of a shit if she gets dirty with negroes because she's brown anyhow.

>lifting for a retarded ALBANIAN slut

The only cities I recognize are ones related to war time atrocities / trials.
lol

>wanting to be where many nigger cocks have been

>lifting for thots

Never gonna make it

Belle Delphine and Belle Kirschner as well.

Got a thicc Brazilian girl.

Shit is heaven

Damn right I do

t. virgin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

also checked

>Getting swole for a celebrity.

Please kill yourself.

>Tfw I have a thiccc t-girl latina fuck buddy

>coalburning spic

I'm good bro

John Wall status?

>literally no ass
>pushup bra

Enjoy getting stabbed if she even thinks you're looking at other women.
If any companies sell crazy bitch insurance, get yourself full coverage.

>not lifting for best abs girl

>not lifting to protect her smile

>best abs
where?

>not lifting for The Great Angel

You have to admit her concerts are explosive though

>Swifts ass vs lolitacon hip curve
U on the wrong board

Hail, brother.

>Sicilian
Ninety percent Arab.

looks like shes going fridge mode

I lift for this random girl who I've seen in my dreams every night since October last year.

She's angelic. I've never seen a girl like her before tho.

Based

Back to pol

>being this mad