Be 24, living alone and weigh 120kg on 174cm height

>be 24, living alone and weigh 120kg on 174cm height
>doc told me my health condition, especially my heart, is in a bad state due to breathing problems which is caused by my weight
>I am really socialy akward and afraid of alot to embress myselfe f.e. gyms

I desperatley want to change everything and become healthy and useful in society but all the information I find online about diet and sport is so overwhelming and somehow I am freaking out right now.

Its destroying me inside to know that I could change it all but I just dont do it.

Can you guys give me some easy advise how to start? I am srsly looking for help but cant get any further than Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pej1XuIMmsQ
perfecthealthdiet.com/category/weight-loss/
perfecthealthdiet.com/2011/12/jay-wright’s-weight-loss-journey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Count calories. Eat what ever you want but count calories and make sure you are eating below the amount you need to maintain your weight.

For example only eat 2500 calories a day, when you stop losing weight, lower it to 2300 and on and on until you hit about 1800 calories. Don't go below that.

If you're not losing weight you're not being honest about how much you're eating.

the sticky gives good advice to start

Stop eating so much, start adding healthier foods (lean meat, fibrous veggies and complex carbs) and start walking an 30 mins to an hour a day, that is literally the bare minimum you can do to start off, best of luck.

stop eating

Already read it.
I have the problem to convert all the information into a real diet. f.e. What should I eat every day. It says t cut off 500c a day, but everytime I tried it I nearly starved and I am really weak, get scared really fast and just fall back into old habits.
I hope it doesnt sound like I am pettying myselfe but that lifestyle is what I did the last 20 years and I cant really get rid of it.

What would you suggest to eat?
Rice, veggies and chicken every day?

I really dont like to go outside. I have the feeling that everybody is judging me.

At least you moved out, majority of the people here are NEET who larps as someone successful and lie about their e-stats.

Tried it but I felt like starving. I cant imagin how other people can eat that less.
Its basicly what I eat till 12am

I somehow have the need to be full all the time, otherwise I freak out

its probably easier to focus on burning calories at first and just eat healthy stuff.

shut the fuck up you fat pig

i said stop eating
you are 120 kg, you must be like 40% or more body fat, your BMR is fucking LOW
get some caffeine pills, multivits, fish oil, and stop eating

/thread

/fast/

I forced my best friend to fast, he was 125kg and is now 114kg. This took less than 2 weeks of actual fasting. He will be on a 72h fasting and then refeeding routine until he is 90kg. I expect him to hit it within about 3 months.

You don't even have to go out or work your ass off.

Are you serious about that?
Last time I tried not to eat I fainted because of panic.

I started lifting again after 5 years and I never count calories etc I just ate beans for 3 months and lifted. I lost 10kg of fat and had good gains. if you work out properly and are not american, how could you possibly not lose weight.

Exactly what this guy said

And then he says STOP EATING PIG he means nothing goes into your mouth that isn't water, salt, or vitamin pills.

> But can I have X?
NO

stop fucking eating you goddamn idiot

Just eat natural foods in small proportions every three hours and walk an hour a day...
losing weight is not rocket science.

fat people are disgusting

dont be a weak faggot and stop eating, stay on 500kcals

Do not do what this clown says, eating low calories and working out is not sustainable with your shitty mentality OP. You got fat being a lazy bitch, this isn't going to change overnight.

What you have to do it START FASTING and you'll see results immediately which should motivate you to keep going

you will adapt

faint from what? there is this soup in germany called bouillon, it's just salt and very very low calorie
you can eat/drink that , and only that
add to that some minerals and shit and you will be fine unless you have some conditions like diabetes or such
if you have diabetes or any other condition that actually prevents you from fasting you have to follow a proper diet regimen which will never work for somebody like you , it would require 3-4 years of iron discipline which you don't have and sinec the results would be very slow you will 100% fall back into binge eating

That’s literally the only advice we have that will work for you, toughen up or fuckinh kys yourself

Rice, noodles, potatoes, oats, Muesli, whole grain cereals, chicken, fish, beef, pork, lamb, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, cabbage, peppers, onions, garlic, berries, nuts, seeds, fruits. The options are endless. learn to make stir fries, soups, broths or something like that.

I like this book. If you follow this you're gonna be mostly good.

On the physical side, I'd go with starting strength simply because it's the simplest and progress are easy to make and see. What's complicated are the movement patterns. But you can certainly do SS for a little while just to increase your comfort zone.

sage faggot go to reddit if u don't want your fee fees hurt

Do what I did, eat skinless chicken breast every day. You can eat galf a kg of pure meat plus some sauce and come out at 600 kcals. Learn cooking if you havent, marinate and season, shread and toss with hot sauce etc if you need to.

I was eating 1500 a day when I started to train 3 days a week, dropped a kg a week.
breakfast usually was porridge with bananas and cinnamon, maybe 1-2 pieces of bread. Then Id start dethawing/marinating my chicken for lunch, which usually was 500+gr of chicken and 200-300gr veggies, mostly peas. Dinner was whatever, half the time cup of ciffee with nuts/few cookies.

This is an example, fhe most important thing is fucking loading yourself on lean chicken breasts to be full for 10 hours, If your schedule fucks you iver substitute chciken with 4+ scoops of proton powder, but you should have thr free time, I was basically tossing unseasoned and frozen chicken inti hot water, cutting it into cubes and tossing with sriracha and seasoning when I was lazy, sit down with chopsticks and eat those cubes over an hour while watching a stream. Lost 20kgs in total while building muscle as well, went from double chin all the time to seeing my adams apple for the first time in my life in 2 months.

he has 60 kg already carrying around , and probably almost no muscle, any kind of exercise he will do will completely destroy his fucking joints
and if that happens even the little movements he dose to go on the toilet will become a problem
he doesn't need a book, he just needs to stop fucking eating

he is literally at a weight where you can't work with in any way without causing more damage

By the way, if you have problem converting what you read into a real practical diet, just concentrate on what NOT to eat. Don't buy certain food, don't buy processed shit, don't eat trans fat, throw grains out the window etc.

Keep it simple. Focus on what not to eat, and then eat whatever is left.

chances are if OP buys a book, he will end up eating it

what the fuck? I'm bulking on 3200 calories and every day is a struggle, especially on my wallet. How the fuck do you eat 2.5k at breakfast you faggot

im
I did strong lifts 5x5 for the first 6 months while losing weight for the first 4, nothing happened. Running or jumping would hurt, but not simply lifting.

OP, you need to find a hobby, something that distracts you and keeps you from where you would otherwise eat. I know a lot of fatties, and if they are high functioning they have really bad habits , so they couple studying with eating for example. If they are low functioning, useless, they just eat and don't do anything else.

Go to the library, go somewhere where nobody can see you, but make it a ritual.

Or just kill yourself, and make sure to season yourself before you do.

SS can be as simple as doing your squat by standing up from a chair. If getting off the toilet is enough training stress for him to start with, then that's what he should start with.

In his condition, dietary intervention > training intervention, but getting some form of conditioning or training in as early as possible is gonna help keep him on track, especially if he's able to see himself progress. The more positive reinforcement he has, the better.

If he can't squat the bar, or if he can't deadlift, then he shouldn't. But training at some level, even if it's just walking, and programming it so he can focus on his next improvement, would be good psychologically and from a health perspective.

He should look into it.

/fast/

The way it seems to me, fasting is the best way to change asap.
I fainted because I start to panic as soon as I have the feeling hungry.

Are you guys sure it is healthy?

Thanks alot. I will try it out.

That sounds good desu.
I will give it a try.

Yeah that's what I tried first. I just got rid of all my sodas. Unfortunatley I cant cock but with the advises above I might learn it

there is nothing he can do, even simple squats will be impossible for him, because you don't start the progression at 60 kg , you start at 10-20 or lower

his stats will look like this: 50-60% body fat , BMR of maybe 1200-1400 (much lower than he thinks) and absolutely minimal muscles as well as disbalanced distribution of muscles

the moment he hurts himself, he is done for, if he thinks humiliation is what he has to endure now, just imagine what he will have to go through when he is that fat tub lying in 2 hospital beds because one isn't big enough for him

1. Find out what your BMR is, you can do this by using google. 2 Dont eat junk food such as chocolate bars, sweets, pastries and soft drinks like coca cola. 3. Do atleast 10 minutes of intense cardio workout a day. This can include anything that gets your heart beating very fast, 1 cardio workout I recommend is sprinting very fast for 10 seconds then stopping and resting for 30 and then repeat for 10 sets.

Whenever I see a fat person sucking wind on a bike or walking for their health, I always smile inside. I'm a glass half full kind of guy, so I like to think they're making *all* the necessary changes. They're usually not, they're usually biking because they accidentally ate their car, but I know that physiologically they just need to persevere and they'll make it.

When you're embarrassed during exercising, put off by bettering your diet, or unsatisfied with intermittent slow progress; realize that you're doing more than most people to make your quality of living better.

your body can live entierly on fat alone, in fact fat is the most energy dense form of storage, look up beta-oxidation and lipolysis
the only issue that can occur is when you are diabetic or suiffer from another condition where you have problem with ketones
which is why you usually get blood works done

your main goal is to lose weight , i doubt you have any noteworthy amount of muscles anyway so 98% of what you'll lose will be fat

do not buy into any kind of compromised diet, you will fail if you do (that's the reason why you are 120 kg in the first place)

just go with the all or nothing approach

because his body fat is so fucking high, his BMR will be incredibly low

and cardio will ruin his joints

If you are too fat to run or jog, Dont do it. Just eat less but eat food that fills you up such as beans, Green vegetables like broccoli ect. If you dont like this food just season it. It doesnt matter if you are about to faint because if you dont do it then you will get fatter and more depressed. BE A FUCKING TANK.

What you can do OP , is fix your posture and reduce the strain on your spine. Start fasting and fix your posture. When you lost around 30-35 kg you can start training slowly.

Just realize that a lot of diet work because they end up doing a whole bunch of thins in common.

1. They remove extremely bad food. Most diet will tell you to throw out junk foods which is gonna account for a lot of the gains you're gonna see.

2. Most diet get you focused on what you eat and therefore encourage portion control.

Even fasting does this. You're certainly not eating junk when you're not eating at all. Paleo, Paleo with "safe carbs" (i.e. Perfect Health Diet), Veganism, Keto, etc., all of them get you to that point where you cut the bad shit out of your diet and get your body in a state where it can trust its hunger and fullness signal more.

If you're fat and eat like shit, you can probably do any of those for a year and reap benefit, just because you happen to be a "novice eater", i.e. someone who will respond well to any positive change in his diet.

I like the Perfect Health Diet because I find it satisfying. Good fats, you can eat meat, and you eat certain kinds of carbs, so you got all your macros. You also end up with a bunch of micro nutrient supplementation recommendation too, and I believe they help. Moreover, they have you do intermittent fasting but you can have a drink with coconut oil / MCT oil to calm the hunger. I liked doing all of that.

It's also quite clear about what you shouldn't be eating and why.

I'm not saying other nutritional style don't work, I'm saying this one is pretty good. I'm still on it minus the intermittent fasting. (Pretty hard to gain weight for me while doing that.)

Im chicken loading user, there were times I went to sleep hungry, but I git used to it. If needed I drank tea and ate an apple/banana, sometimes cucumber with salted yoghurt.
But most important was loading myself with lean chicken and tuna, you can chew on that shit for an hour like an animal and stay full for 10.
Watch your average, dont focus on single days too much. One slip up fir me was eating 3000 at a birthday, but an extra 1500 over the rest of the week days raises my average by less than 300 and a week of 1800 is still a success.
Counting and sticking to it is the most imoortant, youll soon notice drinking soda isnt worth it over drinking a litre of tea and rating another piece of chicken instead, that sodas sugar wont make you even feel full, but the equivalent of chicken keeps you full even while working out for 2 hrs

He's "only" 260 lbs. Did he mention extreme mobility problems?

I'm only concerned with his heart.

you are talking from the point of somebody who is in a completely different league to OP
OP is 120 kg , he is basically 2x the weight he should be at if he was at a normal BMI. There is no point for him in investing much thought about what he eats, he needs to stop eating.

also watch this over and over youtu.be/pej1XuIMmsQ

he is 260 lbs at 1.75 m he must already have enormous posture problems from the extra weight and also from the lack of confidence in general

If you can't cut 500 kcals off a diet you should kys famalam.

Literally just track for a week, and find areas you can reduce calories in your meals.

Like more veggies, or cutting out butter on your toast, or switching to almond milk, or eating oats instead of sugary cereal.

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

This or fast

it is hard because when you are high BF your BMR goes down, which is counterintuitive (you would think that since your weight is higher your BMR is also higher which isn't necessarily true)
when people like OP start tracking, they do it for 2-3 weeks, then binge eat for 2-3 days and ruin their whole progress and make it even worse often times
old habits never die in 99% of the people and you are most likely not going to be in that 1% who have iron will and discipline, but you can still take extreme measures and just decide not to eat anything

Why never under 1800kcal?

There is allot of information out there but not all is relevant for you at the moment. Obviously you should not try to consume it in one go.

You already took the first and and an important step since you accept you have a health problem and are trying to understand and work to a solution.

Stick to the basics of the sticky and lookup for example picture-fit on you tube and learn it at a reasonable pace.

You fainting, being scared or falling back on old habits is likely not a problem with your willpower but the way you are going about it.

Diets and New-year gym solutions tend to fail because people get fed up then take extreme measures, but can't maintain it because your (overtaxed) body throws a fit and you feel like shit and mentally it's such a huge change from already established behavior that you break.

Now what you SHOULD do is make MINIMAL changes that your mind and body can tolerate and go trough with.

For Example:
1. Drop all forms of soda and drink only Tea/Coffee
2.For one of your major meal a day replace an ingredient that is heavy in calories with a low healthy alternative.
3. Take a short walk every other day.
4. Before you eat something know what caloric content they have. Not don't eat anything REEEEE.. But just know what you eat.

INCREMENTAL changes that can be sustained by your willpower and body are key here.

Finally, people say stop eating because that truly is the most effective way to lose weight and fat besides cutting your ass open and draining it.

>There is no point for him in investing much thought about what he eats, he needs to stop eating.

There is if he wants his dietary change to be something sustainable. I'm not against fasting but what you eat really matters if you want you dietary modifications to be something you can stick with. You want to eat food that is such that you will be able to trust your hunger and satiety signals, that are gonna give you all the nutrients you need and will be able to sustain you throughout the day.

He doesn't have to feel like shit to lose weight, and he shouldn't lose weight in such a way that he has to change his diet again later on when his "extreme" weight loss plant isn't adapted to his life anymore.

His nutrition shouldn't be tailored for weight loss. It should be tailored for health, out of which weight loss is almost certain to come.

I'm a perfect health diet fanboy so I'm super biased here. (It's not a diet it's just a lifestyle change.)

as i said you are a retard because you are , compared to him , in a completely different world

that guy is almost 2 x the weight he should be at, he basically needs to remove a whole person from himself

that's never going to happen in this lifetime if he adheres to some karmic bullshit diet with 200-300 caloric deficit

for him it's either: 2-3 months of starvation, and having a change at working from the ground up

or 3-4 years of iron discipline with 200-300 caloric deficit

do you really think somebody that is 120 kg at 1.75 m will have the discipline to eat properly for 4 years

>i have the problem to convert all the information into a real diet
Try harder... Seriously it's not a lot of information and it's all quite basic.

>It says to cut off 500c a day, but everytime I tried it I nearly starved and
No, you didn't nearly starve. You just need to break through the initial psychological barrier that causes you to need to feel full all the time.

Not feeling full =/= hungry. This is something that will take some time to get used to if you've been fat your entire life. But it WILL happen. You just need to trust in the science behind weight loss and know that you aren't different. Feelings of hunger do not over rule facts and logic.

>What would you suggest to eat?
Literally anything. At this point it doesn't matter.. But high protein foods are more filling for less calories. So that's the best way to go. Chicken, fish.. any meat that isn't deep fried or cooked in butter.

Veggies? Meh. They are good for you but let's be honest they don't fill you up and when you're fat as fuck it probably doesn't matter that much anyway. The main issue is your weight and you can think about other health issues further down the line.

>I really don't like to go outside. I have the feeling that everybody is judging me

Unfortunately we can't only do things we like to do. I don't like going outside much either. I don't like saying hi to my boss every day and pretending that I don't hate his guts. I don't like scraping the dick cheese off after a 2 week camping trip with no access to showers... but I do these things because they benefit me overall... The short term negative feelings surrounding these activities are just that. Short term feelings... Feelings literally have no effect on the universe. Actions though... Actions are the cause of everything that will ever happen.

Take action, OP. Download myfitnesspal. Go to the shop and buy some chicken breast. Drink water all day and take a 20 minute walk every morning at 5am before the day starts.

Keto and if will get you there. Look it up.

>that's never going to happen in this lifetime

Please get fucked. You're acting like 260 lbs at near 6' is some insurmontable amount of mass no one can possibly bear. Did you get that part where he said he did 5x5 stronglift for 6 months?

perfecthealthdiet.com/category/weight-loss/

perfecthealthdiet.com/2011/12/jay-wright’s-weight-loss-journey/

Check these people's starting weight. They're perfectly comparable to this guy and they didn't even train.

>do you really think somebody that is 120 kg at 1.75 m will have the discipline to eat properly for 4 years

If he doesn't eat like crap he'll have the "discipline" (Perfect health diet doesn't require discipline for shit) to eat well for the rest of his life. The only reason most diet require discipline is because they don't satisfy your micro or macro nutrient need so you feel like garbage.

175 cm is not 6 feet, this is important because height decides his BMR.
and whether or not you can do stronglift is one thing, if you are so obese, you can almost never keep a proper form, you will with 100% guarantee fuck up your spine (which will already be fucked up) , joints and everything else that you possibly can
and when that happens it's really game over for this fat pig
and lmfao you are such a sack of shit if you think somebody that somehow magically fed himself to TWICE his BMI 22 weight will from one day to another gain the discipline and lifestyle changes to keep iron discipline and track properly for 4 fucking years or more
not gonna happen , and people like you shoudl be shot immediately, because you don't take responsibility in case he fucks up something (injury is 100% guaranteed if he starts starting strength) nor do you probably have any experience with such obese individuals and their treatment

Ok guys.
I thank you all very much.
That's how I start:
1)I will get rid of all sodas,candies and cereals
2)Write down everything I eat and try to find spots where I could cut down my kcal income or just replace it with something healthier.
3) I naturaly wake up very early, so I might just take a walk while anyone else is sleeping. 10 mins a day is enough?

To all the fasting posts:
I am really looking for a longterm solution and I rather work on that than trying something out that will fail most likely. Also I am scared because of my overall health condition.I appricate your solution anyway.

For the rest:
Do you have any good dishes, or cocking books you could recommend?I really want to replace my habits with something new and for some reason I feel motivated after reading all your comments

and also had a good laugh at your ridiculous sources and magical weight loss journeys
why not do something that has to work from a physiological/thermodynamic standpoint (fasting/starving) and instead do some magic routine with very high chances of fucking you up permanently

Father scooby has some nice recipes for healthy meals and if you want you could even go further and just google for some protein based baking.

Other then that, learn the magic of spices, they are the number one source of flavour in you diet.
Also do mind the beginning will be the hardest part but after 1 month of eating healthy you will see how it gets natural for you and how much better you will feel, trust me this will make you go super hyped about it you will never want to stop OP.

Best of luck and have a iron will.

We all gonna make it remember this.

>SS and stronglifts are magic
>this nutrition guide I know nothing about is magic

>Paul Jaminet, Ph.D., is CEO and founder of Angiex Inc, a biotech startup developing a vascular therapy for cancer. Paul is also founder and principal of the Perfect Health Retreat, and author of Perfect Health Diet: Regain Health and Lose Weight by Eating the Way You Were Meant to Eat (Scribner, 2013). Paul began his career as an astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, became a software entrepreneur during the Internet boom, and now provides strategic advice to entrepreneurial companies while pursuing research in economics (see pauljaminet.com for more information).

>Shou-Ching Shih Jaminet, Ph.D., is Chief Scientist and founder of Angiex Inc, author of Perfect Health Diet: Regain Health and Lose Weight by Eating the Way You Were Meant to Eat (Scribner, 2013), and a molecular biologist and cancer researcher at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, where she serves as Director of BIDMC’s Multi-Gene Transcriptional Profiling Core. Shou-Ching was born in Korea to Chinese parents, grew up in Korea, attended college at National Taiwan University in Taipei, and graduate school at University of Newcastle in Australia, before coming to the US to work at Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Children’s Hospital Boston, and Beth Israel Deaconess and Harvard Medical School. Her publications may be found by searching Pubmed for “Shih SC” (through Sep 2011) and “Jaminet SC” (since Sep 2011).

No they're complete fucking chumps.

Just stop eating bro that's sustainable.

fasting is the only long term solution for you. you cut your weight asap, then you can work out normally and follow all the guides out there and on this board
don't you understand that you being so fucking fat means you can not make "small changes" and live with them? you just need 2-3 bad days where you eat in your old habits (2.5 k calories for breakfast lol) and you will ruin months worth of work

stop eating you dumb fucking pig

but you are not these people, you are some random mongoloid citing them without any knowledge or experience whatsoever
how fucking dishonest do you have to be if you can't realize that somebody that feeds himself into max obesity can not possibly cut 300 calories and sustain this? he is basically addicted to food

I disagree.

I got to weigh as much as 116 kg at 1,76m (72 kg lean mass, at the time, as per water tank measurements), completely sedentary.

I got to 15% body fat just fine by reducing how much I ate (I already ate well, in terms of variety, but I'd often average above 700g per meal) and starting weightlifitng and cardio. In eight months.

And now it has already been five years.

That was ~700 calories deficit per day, and I did not have to starve myself for it, or resort to an extreme diet.

Kind of an unorthodox strategy that worked for me:

As you said, there was too much information and it felt overwhelming, like I couldn't start until I had read it all.

> decided to just work out every day, doing whatever I felt was "difficult enough"
> the idea was trying to build a habit of working out
> sometimes 30 minutes of swimming, sometimes 20 minutes of jogging, somtimes 2 hours of biking, sometimes an hour of weightlifting
> lifting was just fully random shit like machines at the gym, didn't do anything with the bar or dumbells
> after a month it was habit at this point to be working out regularly
> now I had the motivation to actually read and learn and adjust my workout plan to something that made more sense

The key is habit forming. Once you've formed a habit of working out regularly the rest falls into place.

Did you get that part where they specifically talk about weight loss for people who were in a situation similar to the one OP is in?

So you're a credential guy? You like credentials and you want the person talking to you to have them at hand? What are your fucking credentials?

Please do show us your original research about the squats and exploding knees, or about the impossibility of dietary intervention.

Be careful not to cite any source you're not the author of. That'd just be you citing people "without any knowledge or experience whatsoever". (Here I was thinking that reading books was all about acquiring knowledge. Guess I was wrong about that. I'll never cite a study again.)

Just because somebody did it without any kind of visible injury doesn't mean they haven't sustained any. I know your little peanut redneck ape brain can't register this, because for you injury = ouch only.

and

2. i don't give a shit who you cite , if you can't explain in your own words why or why not what you write is correct or wrong, then i won't bother with you and you need to shut the fuck up and stop giving lifestyle advice to fat pigs

It was my understanding that your TDEE was higher the bigger you were, is that not true?

If I give you a book and two articles from the authors of those books specifically related to weight loss and your stupid ass fucking answer is to then not read the articles and call it a "karmic diet" then you don't get to complain about lack of explanation because you're the one not fucking bothering to look into what's provided to you.

> i don't give a shit who you cite

There you fucking go. Don't ask for explanations if you're not ready to look into them.

>calling OP a fat pig

Yes you're the one that cares.

>It was my understanding that your TDEE was higher the bigger you were, is that not true?

it depends on your body composition, if your body fat is high, your TDEE will be much lower than what you'd expect and that's the most important fact you need to keep in mind, you can have people with 120 kg having a TDEE of below 2000 depending on their body fat and amount of muscle mass they have

you are not providing any explanations or demonstrating your knowledge, you are simply referring to people who you believe to be more knowledgable than yourself
it's very likely you are completely clueless and braindead and just talking out of your ass , i assume you are the guy that was talking dumb shit about some healthy diet stuff and that's how i know you have never worked with or treated extremely obese people

I've never seen an argument stupider than "you don't know anything you're just referring us to people who do".

I also asked you for your credentials. I mean obviously you have experience in getting "fat pigs" to "stop eating", which is the non brain dead thing to do, as opposed to being a PhD in molecular biology. But of course since I'm only *referencing* a PhD in molecular biology that worked with obese people, and haven't worked with obese people myself, I'm just an asshole.

Early morning walks are a great way to start the day regardless of whether you're trying to lose weight or not. There is something motivating and ego boosting about knowing YOU are awake and doing something while the rest are sleeping...

10 minutes is enough if it's what it takes for you to make a habit of it each morning... But definitely try to raise that to 15 and then 20 minutes...

Then when you get to that stage and you see results from diet starting to kick in and you feel more able, start picking up the pace and walk faster than is comfortable.

Some months down the line you might want to jog half, walk half or something... Seeing and experiencing small but consistent progress will keep the motivation growing. You'll develop an appetite for success... That's why video games reward you for every little thing you do and let the rewards gradually get bigger throughout the whole game to give the illusion of progression. Our brains get addicted to experiencing progress very quickly. It only takes good timing and consistency to get your hooked... Luckily we can structure this ourselves.

best troll thread ive seen in a while
very subtle at first well played op

it is a very legit argument, i can cite nobel prize winners that doesn't necessarily mean what i type is correct
if you understandw hat you are citing, you can paraphrase it in your own words without needing to refer to it in the first place
the whole idea of citing somebody, is to give them credit for t heir work , not refer to them or burden your opponent with a mountain of (mostly irrelevant) information
it's very weak, if yo uneed to post your credentials in the first place since that means your argumenst are just not convincing enough, but for the sake of this thread i'll bite:
i'm a resident (or whatever you call this in the US) in plastic surgery/reconstructive hand surgery and i've been part of the treatment of many obese people, and guess what doesn't work for them at all:

these fucking SOFT treatments, they NEVER work. For every fucking fatty with a success story, you have 200000 that end up getting surgery only so they can start their "soft" diet. (and not all succeed!)

If OP is healthy, and doesn't suffer from a condition like diabetes, fasting is actualyl not an extreme option for him, it's the only one which will allow him to quickly take control of his own life in a manageable amount of time.

start by cutting out shit from your diet. If you eat desserts and drink sodas, stop consuming that. Replace everything you drink with water, and don't eat desserts. At your weight just this will probably make you start to lose weight.

I've not been reading this argument at all. Literally don't know which one is the most retarded one or what the other argument is... But let's add common sense here.

Fasting IS an extreme option. That's obvious. It may not SEEM extreme to someone who has extensively researched fasting and recommends it to every fatty they encounter.. But it's still an extreme measure to take. Maybe in 20 years when enough research and trials are done that it hits mainstream it won't be classed as extreme. But right now, it is an extreme measure.

GOMAD is also an extreme measure to gain weight. Even though it became a meme... it's actually a viable method of healthy weight gain for some people. I did it many years ago and I saw great results without any major negatives... But I know it's extreme. I know for a lot of people that's not the best answer.

>it's the only one which will allow him blah blah
No offense but... (and again, I haven't read any of the other guys posts. He may be more retarded) you are obviously wrong. Unless you're arguing about water being wet or something, you can't be so black and white. Your method simply is not the only option that works. And it's simply not true that whatever method you're arguing against "NEVER" works.

You should read more about debating and reasoning tactics instead of fasting success stories. You'll learn how to put your points across better and possibly even be able to get some of your knowledge across to people who will be open to consider what you have to say as worth researching about or even trying.

Have a good day everyone. And remember, this is just an image board. If you let yourself feel negative emotions of a thread here then you should take some time out and do something productive like prep your next meal or do some flexibility work for 5 minutes and come back... There is literally no point in letting some random cunt from possibly the other side of the world make your day raise your cortisol levels.

Seek help. A mentor would be the best for you. Go for some easy sports and learn to do it consistently without overburdening yourself.

>

Funny how you try to take the moral high ground when being just as clueless about the medical reality of extremely obese people as the poster before you.
I'm not even a big fan of fasting, it's just the only thing where actual extremely obese people have a chance of succeeding without fucking other things up in the process. The point isn't that other styles can't work, the point is that if you train anything you are going to damage your body (spine and joints) as well as the general success rate of extremely obese people with a soft diet over a long period of time is VERY LOW.

The only other option is getting a gastric bypass or a gastric band. Which is also not a guarantee for success. But it helps.

And this all is not even considering the psychological state that fat pigs are in most of the time. It's just overall horrible advice to make them even attempt something that basically requires 3-4 years of time when already average people have issues with being disciplined over 3-4 months.

I didn't even read your entire reply. You're literally retarded.

You might actually be 80+% correct about some of the things you are trying to explain... But you're just failing at communicating.

I know you're not going to enjoy your day. You know it too. (should maybe ask yourself why). But... have a good day user. I'm not out here.

out of here* Lol. New keyboard.

Let's put it in simpler terms for fucking apes like you:

OP follows my advice, he can start strength training and a normal healthy diet in 2-3 months without any injuries or at least not make the injurise he alraedy sustained from being a fat pig worse

OP follows your advice, he can start strength training, irreversebly damage his shit, possibly become crippled and live in constant pain, and be at an acceptable weight in 3-4 years if he somehow magically accomplishes a perfect track record (which he won't , since to reach 120 kg at 1.75 m you have to be addicted to the process of eating)

The only advice I gave up further up in the thread was to wake up early in the morning for walks before everyone wakes up if he has anxiety issues.

I'm sure he's going to irreversibly damage his shit with my advice laaayyymayo.

you get scared by the feeling of being hungry because you;ve never had to experience the feeling or maybe you experienced is a child in some traumatic way and you don't want to experience it again

but nothing bad happens when you drop your calories. Your stomach will grumble when it gets to mealtime but it passes. Eat COMPLEX carbs and protein instead of simple sugars and your food will release energy slower throughout the day instead of giving you a spike and crash

Eat a lot of fibrous foods to feel fuller on less calories. Drink lots of water and avoid processed food. It's just like weighlifting or cardio, what's difficult now becomes easier with practice