"Read the fucking sticky"

Sticky recommends soy milk, soybeans, soy and soy protein.

Do we need a new sticky?

>the sticky says eat more soy
its like all my pairs have been answered

No, we need a version of /pol/ that actually functions as a containment board.

Yeah, you're right, it sure does recommend those...under the "Notes for Vegetarians" section. So, it recommends soy for people who are already soyboys. Eat shit, OP.

>we already have newfags who don't remember that soy boy was a Veeky Forums original meme to mock vegans

I wish rebbit worked as a containment board

Please post studies that make a compelling case against soy consumption. And no memes, thanks.

You are on the wrong website.

>making me read the sticky
>ever
i bet any user here that at least one of those links doesn't work anymore. sticky really needs an update, and no, not just because of that soy business

Soy boy is a meme.

It's hilarious because autists like you get worked up trying to logically debate a fucking meme.

Keep chugging that soy my dear '''''''boy'''''''

Yes you don't know about the ?

>Veeky Forums
>containment

wow lol

except moot sold out?

>Already forgot that no one actually claimed that it reduces your testosterone
We only said plant protein are shit. Thats literally it. Everything that came after it is /pol/ shit.

why is plant protein shit?

lacks aminos

we ironically enough need concentration camps for the edgy teenagers of /pol/

soy as far as i know is the only plant protein which has all the aminos in proper ratios.

No you need a new viewpoint on soy

milk from cows contains estrogen, soy milk contains plant estrogens that don't affect estrogen levels in humans according to all the studies done on the subject.

google them yourself

yes but soy is estrogen

t. highschool dropout

>eating anything soy ever

Estrogen in cow's milk is in small enough concentrations to be inactivated in the GI tract, phytoestrogens are in high concentrations in most soy foods, activate estrogen receptors and are actually bioavailable with a decent half-life. Xenobiotic estrogen receptor activators wouldn't be expected to raise estrogen just like xenobiotic androgens don't raise testosterone

All found with google

>did not reach statistical significance
Into the garage it goes.

Retarded newfag. Every single thread in Veeky Forums history about increasing testosterone has said to minimize soy intake.