How long does it take for exercise to make your mind okay with living in this shit world and working a soul-sucking...

how long does it take for exercise to make your mind okay with living in this shit world and working a soul-sucking tech job?

However long your workout takes (let's say 60 to 75 minutes) plus maybe another 30-60 minutes afterwards.

350 days

that's too long. there's no 30 day hump or some shit?

Could be worse. It could be a soul-sucking restaurant job

That's true, but how many months of exercise will it take for me to acknowledge this internally?

i work 12 hours a day in a restaurant and its so much better than sitting alone in a room as a neet

30m is good enough

I upped it from 30 min to an hour, then to an hour and a half. Soon I'll just be there all the time to lift the pain away

she looks underage, better be safe about it

MODS MODS MODS

Physical exercise is only the first step in approaching the ideal, user.

Fuck restaurant jobs man, serving was GREAT money but absolutely soul sucking

Cooking isn't bad the time flies but you smell bad all the time even after showering and you get yelled at by servers making 4 times the amount you do.

This ended up being a blog post shit whatever I'm posting it anyway

l-lewd pic

Post more feet

I didn't notice it helping as I started really, but when I quit I realized how much it helped.

If you meant short term, I usually felt good as soon as I put the weights down on my last set and felt like I was pretty blissful for about an hour or two afterwards.

lifting is like meditation for me, i just feel like everything is better. im ok with life, death and existance in general. i just feel apart of the world

The feet is what gets you going in that pic?

Never understood a foot fetish.

For as long as you are actually exercising

If anything getting Veeky Forums has only made me lonelier in this world. I don't know anyone in my life with as much willpower as me, no one that has complete control over their diet like me, no one that has zero problems fasting like me. I feel like I'm the only real human in a world full of animals that are enslaved to their addictions. I don't even bother trying to form relationships anymore, they all end the same.

>soul-sucking tech job
ever worked at the assembly line?
It's absolute hell

tech-job is a bliss

Nothing to add
Just posting feet

>ywn bury your face in that young fertile ass$pussy

B-Brehs.....

Thanks.
And this one I've posted before.

Beautiful

depends, i was a virgin until 20 and met my 19 yr old gf, she was a virgin too, on our 3rd date i buried bro
theres always hope

Only one session is enough, however you need to do it really angry, scream your guts out, and to nearly kill yourself in every exercice

dw lad

Why even wear the bottom at this point

>mfw my job is to sit and look at 4 monitors for 12 hours a night alone in a dark room
>thought it'd be the perfect job due to the ridiculously high pay and the fact that I can just sit on the internet all night without anything bothering me
>realized it's a soulsucking mess that completely ruined my life and made any social interaction impossible as long as I have the job

See myself becoming the two other guys who work the same job; one got divorced, lost all ties with his kids and moved to an RV. He's also become a cynical racist who blames all of his shitty personality on everyone else. He's an awful human being who I couldn't see anyone liking. The other guy is a 26 year old guy who started doing meth to pass time and his money overflow. He looks like 54 and have lost most of his teeth. He no longer cares about hygiene or anything else in life for that matter. At least it pays well.

How do I get that job?
>employs a meth user
I couldn't possibly be any worse than your coworkers.

leave that job

Just apply to any low-tier security company. They always hire, as most people leave within 2 months.
He was a regular guy before he started working there.
Will do, just need to save up some dosh so I can survive long enough to find a new job.

keep doing it everyday user. it never stops. just keep going

Wait, servers earn a lot? that's the first time I'm hearing this

also nice dubs

Faggot ass.

Nothing makes your mind ok with living in this shit world and having a soul sucking job asides from simply being a bitch.

I took a job that paid 40% more than my previous ones, and involved about 20% less work, and I just resigned today because it was doing my head in.
Personally I don't think money ever holds more value than mental health and happiness but maybe that's just me.

Think of it this way though if you leave, the company can just replace you. If you stay and fuck your mental game in every aspect, there's no job advert for a new brain or state of mind. That shits up to you starting from yesterday.

Also for context I was only in this job less than a year, and I don't have anything lined up but fuck it man take the plunge.

But I think the reason why I don't like the job is because I don't give a shit about anything these days. Work, relationships, et cetera. It all feels pointless and I think a big part of it is a complete lack of exercise. I used to be very fit but that was years ago. I wonder if exercise alone would bring me back to enjoying life.
Also, here are some more feet.

>how long does it take for exercise to make your mind okay with living in this shit world
about 15 seconds. One rep of gun to your head and pulling the trigger

Shut up Ethan kek

if my dick got half-mast from this, does that mean i have a foot fetish??

w-what do i do guys

depends on where you work and what kind of person you are. I worked at a pizza restaurant that was in a shit city , and I would make anywhere from $70-$95 a night. I then got a job at an upscale restaurant in a nicer city and would make anywhere from $200-300 a night. My coworker would make over $500 a night because she was a young, sexy chick that knew a lot about sports and cars, so all the old rich fucks loved her.

Both jobs were shit though. Serving is a soul crushing job that really makes you hate people. I'm trying to get out of this hell.

I don't work a soul sucking tech job I get paid to workout, if never work a non physical job

>he's employed

I've been working shit minimum wage jobs for the past 10 years. I thought about getting into IT because its a booming field. But now I'm not even sure if I want to go into that field anymore. FUCK

4channers mom when he was 14: clean your room and come to church honey

4channer: fuck you mom im an athiest i do what i want

jordan petersen 6 years later: clean your room and go to church

obese 4channer in his basement: okay

You are garbage

Why are you writing out a shitty reddit tier meme in text instead of posting it? Why aren't you greentexting?

You gotta go back hombre.

She has either a big mouth or small thumbs, because when I suck mine my mouth is full.

Why would you even give that queef a (You)

You'd be suprised how many women out there enjoy having their feet pampered or treated affectionately, even more out there who are willing to let you play with them because "it's something I can do that you like"

HNNNNNNGGGHHH

oh my god watching her mouth work

is there a source for this?

Ded. Thank you user

This is true. My gf loves it now

>t. faggot

Gets me every time

I work full time at a grocery store, making only 34k a year. I'm 33. Beat that, fuckers.

she used to be 'dagyo' or something like that on reddit

I see this posted often, but I think it fails to acknowledge a few changes between a 10 year old and someone who has grown up and isn't feeling happy with their lives.
Is it not rational to see lessons you missed in the past and reflect on them to grow.
Are you never allowed to grow as a person even if you were a retarded 10 year old.
and yeah i took some bait.

Yeah, surprisingly a lot of gals find it very cute, even if in a weird way. They can grow into loving it and the way you treat them. Plus if they wanna send pics they don't feel as slutty for doing it.

Are you even trying, nigger?

Get a job.

reddit spacing aside, people have to be receptive to take advice, obviously when you're 14 and have everything done for you and life is not really that shitty, you don't think of these things. when you're older and don't want to be a miserable normie that does his 9-5 and comes home to his wife that's been banging jamal all day, you start taking advice

Meditation you very stupid man

Watching security cams?

get out of tech and into the trades brah. Best decision you'll ever make and the hard work will make you a man

We should start a colony

South America is ripe for the BLEACHING and has lots of opportunities for ambitious educated english speakers