Girls are probably laughing at my tinder profile right now

>Girls are probably laughing at my tinder profile right now
instagram.com/p/BfPb9EQA-qC/?hl=en&taken-by=barstoolsports

wtf i hate women now

Its just bantz m8. Lame bantz ,but still bantz

NOOO NOOO STOP LAUGHING

why are they fucking screaming like autists

why are Americans so loud and obnoxious

are all women really this shallow and pathetic?

Wow these are CNU students, I can tell by their shitty instafag posts. Jokes on them though, because they're lower middle class W&M rejects who are just below fairfax kids in levels of patheticness and overcompensating ass sniffery.

They've clearly been drinking you underage retard. That's what girls are like at a party.

Oh forgot to mention, my friend steals their bikes all the time, so, get fucked trying to be rich in a place filled with niggers l m a o

girls over here don't screech like baboons

then again
>le 56% face strikes again

Looks fun desu

Aren't tinder threads on Veeky Forums basically the same thing but for men?

Based

Shut up retard

say what you will about niggas, but they sure dont give a shit about girls

All immediately yell right at good looking Aryan. Non-whites btfo!

>giving a fuck about what women think
Said no real Man ever.

No.

t. slaggina slutterson

Insecure.

Ur pathetic. How can you call yourself a man if bantz from women does this to u. I cant imagine what bantz from men do to u lmao

RIDF is here

Someone shop in a pic of Isley onto the guy they swipe right on

t. never seen slags out after a night of the old bingey

Rural infrastructure development fund?

kek, such is life.

oh ok really, now im missing the old /fit when everyone wanted to improve theirselves to be STRONG and BIG for truly reasons

despite the funny trolling meme threads

now all i see are insecure faggots who want to get laid so badly and are not even autistic neither retard, just low testosterone people who cant even deal with themselves

seriously get your shit right, so what if women laugh at men, or viceversa, nobody cares, just dont let nobody make fun of you and you will be ok

STOP BEING SUCH A FAGGOT

>Chad appears
>RIIIIIGHT RIIIIIGHT

>Actually giving a shit about drunk college girls

N
G
M
I

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>ugly girl appears
>LEEEFFFTT LEEFFFTTTT

why act like we don't do the same lmao

Thots should be exterminated

As if you'd swipe right on some landwhale

This seems like a good thread to ask

I installed tinder yesterday and got 25 likes so far, my question is how the fuck do I talk to them, I sent two a basic "hey, whats up" and got ghosted. What are you supposed to say, I think I'm too socially retarded for this

I swipe right on everyone

this

Just wait until you meet a girl who flirts and teases and then breaks your heart just for the sexual thrill of it.

Then you’ll have some real fucking problems

No, than you get a new gf.

He's not even that chadish. Just a good photo, haircut & dressed well. You boys should feel encouraged.

been there done that
actually like it

Cuck detected

I'm aware.

God instagram is fucking garbage. Why can't you adjust the volume on this shit videos.

This.

Something querky and zany I guess. Either some tongue in cheek shit or genuinely funny shit.

Just say some dumb shit that will make them laugh, don’t take tinder seriously.

Channel your inner chad. Be assertive and upfront. You matched because she finds you attractive, that's the hard part over with. Test out different approaches. Try asking girls straight up something like "Your place or mine?". It's important to be confident but not douche-y. Girls will be able to tell the difference but will be impressed by the former. Don't doddle with all the boring beta "hey how are you shit". They've heard it a thousand times.

Further evidence they want chad and only chad

THIS

You got to give them something to not laugh about, you'll make it one day.

End me

thicc neck is what gives him the chad look