How the hell do i keep getting eyefucked by women in college even though im a manlet

even though these girls werent the hottest women on earth, they were cute, think pic related. some of these women were even taller than me too.

I thought manlets weren't desired by society

youre imagining this, nothing happened.

They're glaring little bud

>someone makes eye contact with him like a normal human being
>OMG THEY'RE HITTING ON ME

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

lmao. nah i had normal eye contact with a lot of people. but i can tell if someone is looking at me with different intentions.

>he's cute but way too short
they're laughing at you in the inside

>Girl looks at you
>"oh yeees I'm getting eyefucked!"

She couldn't keep her eyes away, just like when you see someone with downs or someone with a burnt face. It works the same with midgets.

thats just a shit test desu

Serious question:
When I walk around school, i feel tall as fuck compared to everyone (im 6'2). Because of this, I look a few feet ahead of me when I walk, bending my head down a little bit.
I think it makes me look more manly, like i'm walking with a purpose.
How do you guys walk around? I think its weird to just stare at passing people. If its a cute girl I'll look for a little bit and then kinda pick up the pace, like she was keeping me from something important but I slowed down to check her out ;)
(help me, i think im a sociopath)

as a manlet , i keep my chin up

do the same too

thats the case for a lot of girls i encountered. but the more alternative hipster girls tend to stare at me longingly. i pretty much dress like a manlet ryan gosling.

I walk around like trump with hands flinging wide side to side
If I see a qt, usually stare at her and if she's staring back I slightly smile.

> i had normal eye contact with a lot of people. but i can tell if someone is looking at me with different intentions.
> different intentions.

AHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT please don't be bait

You've probably got a half decent face. The face is literally the only thing that matters. Caring about height differs from person to person, but there is nobody that can ever truly like you if you've got an ugly face.

You idiot marks, it's clearly bait perfectly describing the Perma-Virgin walk from those Virgin v Chad memes.

There is something wrong with you. Just walk around and carry yourself like a normal person.

Maybe. My face is alright. i have a defined jawline and wavy hair. i also keep up with my fashion and got broad shoulders.

i think its mostly the fashion maybe and "confident" posture that got certain girls (cute girl types) staring.

What does this even mean user?

Don't believe everything you read on Veeky Forums

it was all a dream little buddy.

I bet you'd still like to be taller though.

yee. legit. wish i was 6 foot instead of 5 7.

bait? stop listening to Veeky Forums

>i can tell if someone is looking at me with different intentions.

>Manlets literally projecting now

Getting attention from random strangers justifies you and you keep up with your fashion...
You sound insufferable ..or female

i dress for myself

In my experience women avoid eye contact at all costs. Maybe just because I'm black.

Definitely because you're black.

Depends. if your muscular, decent looking facially, and well dressed black person. women love that.

but if your a manlet, fat or ugly or lanklet skinny women will think your creepy as hell.

It's the overall look. I bet you're not 5'6 tho.

close. I'm 5 7.

Definitely muscular and I think I'm well dressed. I've heard women say they avoid eye contact with strangers to avoid inviting guys hitting on them and black guys are the least shy about doing that kind of thing.

face>frame>height
Maybe you are gifted in the 1st two departments

oh lol. they want you then.

By the way, what type of women are scared of you specifically. are you in uni

i have a good shoulder to waist ratio if that is what frame is. been lifting for a year at least, and still making gains

>Indian
>Chad

Veeky Forums is lying, height isn't as big of a factor as these retards think

Hes half filipino and half white master race

can take this pajeets horse face gf away with just my height alone

White women, any age, anywhere. Black girls know not to show weakness.

you're being mogged
>manlet appears
>grill looks in manlet's direction
>manlet gets excited
>grill is actually looking over the manlets head at a lanklet who is height mogging the manlet

kek reality

Why create this thread?

it's all about the face, of course, if you aren't REALLY smol

They pity you

Dont get your hopes up you autist

Women always checks out guys, just because shes staring at you doesnt mean she wants you

they're sizing you up to see if you'd fit in their handbag like one of those little dogs

after all these years I still don't know when girls mire. Facts on the table, I'm 6'5" ripped/athletic lifting since 2010, but autismo and self-conscious so I assume they make fun of me. I usually just avoid eye contact and stare at the void/ground away from them, I guess it's a shitty cycle

i'm 5"7 and ive never had a problem with women. always had women interested in me since I was very young. although low bodyfat/being fit helps infinitely. i already had high cheekbones + strong jawline when i was like 12

I used to be a little autist too, overanalysing every little situation. Why do you even care if they’re looking if you’re not gonna talk to them or approach? You’re either good looking or autistic because it’s pretty obvious when a girl is looking at you because she likes you vs neutral(doesn’t care) vs distain. As for height it’s all memes. Face is most important. Just don’t be a turbo. Manley (less than 5’7 in most countries). And just because they’re looking doesn’t mean they want to, they’re just window shopping. Best thing to do is just ignore and go about your day.

>ana de armas
>asian

Look at their eyes and expression, it’s pretty obvious bro. Be honest with yourself are you factually attractive?

Because the shit that internet people whine about aren't laws of physics, they're just statistical averages. Maybe your face is decent. Maybe they're horny 20 year olds.

Either way, eyefucking doesn't count and there's always the chance that you're misinterpreting. Try to actually get laid, dumbass.

>i'm 5"7 and ive never had a problem with women. always had women interested in me since I was very young. although low bodyfat/being fit helps infinitely. i already had high cheekbones + strong jawline when i was like 12

Do you get tall girls liking you. i swear in the uni dining hall, this autistic tall girl kept trying to get my attention, by following me and shit. its weird as hell..

Not him but it's possible, contrary to what the internet tells you each girl is different and human. Maybe she is, maybe not. Best way to find out is stop being a pussy and starting a conversation. Maybe find her on social media and send a message. You clearly like her so stop being a pussy

I can't imagine what it's like to believe the memes so much that you lose complete confidence in yourself like this. You're a fucking idiot, OP.

Maybe. I don't usually notice girls in the dining hall unless theyre staring at me or have that look in their eyes when they look at me, whether theyre not attractive or attractive.

I spent my two years in sixth form (college) feeling sorry for myself and unworthy of girls because I was a manlet(5'8). Like I legit felt inferior when with guys who were taller. It's a shame because I've always had a good face and girls were throwing signs at me left right and centre but I was too much of a pussy to do anything or just assumed they were uninterested.

>It's a shame because I've always had a good face and girls were throwing signs at me left right and centre but I was too much of a pussy to do anything or just assumed they were uninterested.

were those girls same height as you or taller?

Most shorter or around same but I remember like 2 who were taller and would always try to speak to me. I just brushed it off thinking they're friendly to everyone

Bruh I swear. some tall skinny girls like buff short dudes. i keep seeing tall skinny girls and short dude couples once in a blue moon in the uni gym. never outside tho.

I see it at the gym every now and then too, sometimes outside. It ain't unheard of. If the guy and girl are secure in themselves enough why would you let height get in the way of the fact you really like each other.

Yah bro, seeing some brahs that made it inspires me

Yes I do from time to time. I used to go to are so Renzo Gracie in NYC for the Muay Thai. Lots of literal models go there to get their cardio game up. Here's a story for you. > be on train in Bronx to dojo > 6ft Chad enters train cart with similar height hot blonde >Chad guides her to seat with hand on waist > be on phone until my spot thinkin she's hot >as I prepare to get off I catch her eyeing up my chest and arms. >mfw leaning on something does make you look more alpha. Should have talked to her but Chad would've got his fee fees hurt.

this

Sorry for typos and shit green text I'm on my phone

lmao..........................

its like looking at a car accident, u cant just not stare at it for a long period of time

>manlet thinks he has broad shoulders
these things are not compatible user

And then you stood up from out of your chair

Learn to read, idiot

height doesnt matter

its just that shortness is an estrogenic trait so most manlets are gynoboys

6feet is a meme, it's only as long as you're taller than her. Every time I see a couple the dude is like 5'7-5'10

its the illusion of broad shoulders

manlet = high estro = high estro caused by high test

high test = broader shoulders

>i think im a sociopath
no, youre just a fucking autist. and no, looking down while you walk doesnt make you look purposeful, it makes you look like a shoegazing beta

>Bruh I swear. some tall skinny girls like buff short dudes.
plz be true