Going to a KBBQ place later tonight
Is KBBQ Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608
fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/dinner/baked-tofu-with-ginger-sesame-scallion-glaze
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP fiddo you were a good doggo

P-pls respond

I´d approve it. Mostly leanish meats with sauces which fat content is plant based aka not so bad for you. Overall pretty good. Also tastes really good so be sure to enjoy every bit. t. user who´s just starting a 3 day fast and who you got craving for some grill meat.

I'm currently fasting and I've been craving korean food for weeks now... Enjoy it OP

No way i'd go to that over a churrascaria. Probably get a tape worm from them slants.

>Cook the meat yourself
>Get a tape worm
Sounds like your own fault

No

Veeky Forums is going vegan for 2018

Hell fucking yeah. Especially the ones with all you cant eat. My friends and I always do some damage when going to these.

>Korean barbecue (고기구이, gogi-gui, "meat roast") refers to the popular method in Korean cuisine of grilling meat, typically beef, pork, or chicken.
>meat

Enjoy your cancer and heart disease. Stupid fucking necrovore.

fuck yeah bro, get the samgyupsal

how about a post that accurately depicts the portions and ratios of Calories:Carbs:Protien when compating meats to all non-mets..... its almost like you want me to believe a lie.

>Going to engage in ritualistic animal sacrifice in a cult place tonight and engage in my necrophiliac vore fetish

Here's a truth
You don't need as much protein as (((they))) told you and plant sources are just as good as animal ones
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608

You're so cucked by the meat jew that you believe you need to eat nothing but fat and protein from dead animal flesh? Fucking retarded corpse eater.

spirulina is fucking disgusting, how the fuck are you supposed to eat 100g of it

>Especially the ones with all you cant eat
I'm on a cut, so this hit me hard.

>bwaaaah veggies r ickie waa

Maybe if you'd stop ingesting so much mammalian estrogen from meat and dairy you won't be such a fucking pussy baby

lmao no gains samefag shill

Where'd you find that gif?

I am only 2/5 of those you posted ( )
Also not an argument
Stop eating corpses

>100 grams of spirulina
kek

no i love eating grilled dead things with parasites inside of them and i hate eating weird green stuff

Soyboys detected

plants are all you will be allowed to consume in my kingdom

good protein

the sweet dipping sauce and marinated meats are full of simple sugars

but not too bad imo

This nigga knows, I personally like galbi/beef but pork belly a dank too

only if it's vegan

fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/dinner/baked-tofu-with-ginger-sesame-scallion-glaze

Enjoy paying 400 dollars a day for meals

>Peas and lentils are expensive
>Water is dry
>The holocaust happened
Is this opposite day? Do I fit in yet?
>plants are all you will be allowed to consume in my kingdom
Thank fucking god kek
Who wants to eat mutilated corpses
>Weird green stuff
Breaking global rule #2

Man that looks good. I need to find a Korean BBQ place in my city.

Also, I almost admire the persistence of the vegan posters on Veeky Forums... day in, day out they do their thing. It's obviously something they believe in, even though they're annoying as fuck. But guys, you gotta get smarter. It's the same shit over and over again. You really think throwing "cuck" and "jew" in there is going to magically trick anybody?

>Also, I almost admire the persistence of the omni posters on Veeky Forums... day in, day out they do their thing. It's obviously something they believe in, even though they're annoying as fuck. But guys, you gotta get smarter. It's the same shit over and over again. You really think throwing "cuck" and "soyboy" in there is going to magically trick anybody?

Yes just don't eat more than 5 palm fulls of food

Animal protein = colon cancer. If you aren't going to have kids then it's not a big deal.

Is that shredded cheap cheese? lol