How does Veeky Forums recommend you deal with dry and itchy skin from showering so much?

How does Veeky Forums recommend you deal with dry and itchy skin from showering so much?

Luffa in shower. gets rid of dead skin
Use body wash that won't carpet bomb your skin
Buy good lotion and it
If you can afford it, buy lotion specific to the body part. Hand/foot/face lotions are different

>year 2318
>still a smoothskin

take cold showers

Ever heard of moisturizer nigger? That's literally the fucking point of moisturizers.

E45

wtf how often do you shower?

Is this a circumcised penis?

vaseline

everyday

Op, is that really your arm? If so, you can get that treated vis laser treatments. See a dermitologist. Go to your doctor to get a referral. Seriously.

this + no soap or equivalents

Bruh I bathe twice a day with cheap dogshit imperial leather, head to toe and my skin is fine. What the fuck are you using? Paint stripper?

That's not actually my leg, it's just something I found off google. Thing is, though, my fucking legs feel like that. They're so itchy because I shower, and my forehead has dry skin actually coming off it. It's disgusting, and I need a fix.

>LOTION AND MOISTURIZING BODYWASH/SOAPS
the only fix other than not washing as much. I have the same problem I get a lil ashy, because muh OCD and lotion works wonders. Like another user said get a face lotion and a body lotion.

Hot water dries out the skin. Take colder showers. User moisturizing soap like Dove. Use body lotion after you bathe.

>abrasion/exfoliation
Exfoliating towel gets rid of the really flaky stuff, a loofa will be far gentler.
>body wash
A castile soap like Dr. Bronners will do the trick without drying out skin too much. Use the lavender one if you want to heal up a bit faster.
>lotion
Cetaphil is good if you want mass quantity, Excipial works twice as fast for twice the cost though.
>body specific lotions
True, prefer the hand lotions more. They work fast.

if simply showering once a day (basic personal hygiene) is causing skin to look like this:
you need to see a doctor, or stop doing some weird shit that you're doing and not telling us about

Stop showering with scalding hot water you dumbass. You don't need to use cold just stop making it so hot, it dries and wrecks your skin.

Nivea In-Shower body lotion. I suffered thru all this winter and then tried this and all my problems are solved. Only con is that it can leave the shower floor a little slippery but washes away p easily.

Use oil after shower on your body/head

Take cold showers.

Coconut oil.

Don't shower as much

My face gets a little dry (especially now in the winter), what's a good facial lotion?
inb4semen

I use Bulldog Original Skincare for Men. But you will probably have to test some to find what works for you.