Yo ass been goin to the gym erryday, we gon go see Black Panther instead tonight

>yo ass been goin to the gym erryday, we gon go see Black Panther instead tonight

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video24321841/don_t_cum_in_me_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude have you not seen black panther yet?

get your ass to the theater lol

impregnate x f

Already saw it this weekend with my gf. Was pretty entertaining but the attempts at comedy were for awful and I didn't really care for the main dudes character all that much

>88

>88
Miring those Hitler dubs on that sheboon.

STRANGER DANGER
GAINS GOBLIN GET YEE GONE

>Black Panther
Shit taste

CHECKED
>How can wh*te women even compete?

animal abuse and
>checked

stop being an autist and go out

maserati xxx is the source. enjoy.

Take her to black panther and colonize her in front of the soy boy audience. Proclaim that her womb is Africa and I am the British Empire.

Make sure to bring your Martini-Henry in case Zulus actually start attacking you.

"Because we're here, lad, and nobody else."

Yep, similarly asian men who marry white women tend to be masculine and healthy while white men who marry asian women tend to be short, slight in frame, and generally "beta".

The last post numbers are 98, not 88?

Look at what she's wearing.

Im not going to argue with that, but amwf is the most uncommon relationship

>88

Fuck off nigger

>fat
>short
>black
No, she’s barely a 5/10

low iq

low test

BLEACHED

i got test in a bottle. what are you gonna do about ur iq?

nootropics in a bottle

hahaha nice1 but still no

only the most alpha orientals make it

that's when you get keanu reeves offspring instead of elliot rodger

Would smash and not tell anyone.
thought it looked like her
xvideos.com/video24321841/don_t_cum_in_me_

Hide /pol/io threads, ignore /pol/io posts, do not reply to /pol/io
>sage in all fields

t. low test manlet

Agree mbaku was much better character than black panther who was boring

pls go

Mmmm love this bitches fat titties yeeeea

Veeky Forums is just lebensraum for /pol/ tbqh

ok but marvel refuses to give a third of the grosses to black communities so we're buying tickets for another movie and sneaking in

Only if she looks like this

BLEACHED

>88
WEW

Sure, I've been meaning to get out more. By the way, who are you?

Marrying up vs marrying down

Why don't you have a black gf, Veeky Forums?

>racemixing

enjoy destroying all traces of your heritage, amerimutt

>t. poltard incel who's never going to get laid regardless

>implying there is still anything left to destroy
might as well enjoy the ride

hnngh

>t. el abominacion

source?

Everyone is a mutt these days, "racial purity" is a meme

Ask if she's inviting me over to eat her kitty then proceed to breed her to make a physically superior child for the future of the world and teach him french,German, and spanish.

I'm a white American but I'd do my part to make the world better

>Inb4 some comment about blacks being retarded

It's about enviroment if they aren't born potato

"marrying up" the male version of gold digging

M O G G E D

Stand my ground. Based Florida.

>the trips have spoken

Me on the left

I laughed every time I heard a reference to 'who killed captain Alex' aka do you know dewae

They told me to freeze
>but I nevah freeeeeeeeeeeze

I liked it, but there were definitely a few attempts at humour which were just really awkward. Like calling the CIA dude (Voss? Ross?) "white boy" and "colonizer" (kek). It just seemed like a really clumsy and ham fisted way of making the little sister seem cool.

Plus T'Chala was kind of a huge dick. Outright say he doesn't want to let in refugees in case they threaten his way of life. And has dudes armed with vibranium weaponry at the boarder in case they try to come in to, y'know, escape the war torn hell they live in. Yet still look down on countries that provide foreign aid.

And at the end the politician was meant to look really arrogant for asking what Wakanda has to offer..but that's a completely fair question. T'Chala is making this huge show of how he's finally ready to start sharing with the rest of the world, but to them he's just a random ruler of a country so poor it can't feed it's own people. A reputation his family has literally spent generations cultivating, and he dresses up in a supersuit and kills people to protect that reputation. Them letting him speak and not ignoring him is a show of huge respect and patience on their part. Especially when the ruler of this country with supposedly not enough money to feed it's people rocks up in a bespoke suit and the two chicks on either side of him are wearing expensive as hell black dresses.
The whole thing smacked of "white people, amirite haha?" while being really hypocritical. Made it a little difficult to enjoy the movie with that shadow hanging over it.

Still a good movie, but fuck, it felt like it was just Iron Man reskinned. The Gorilla worshipping mountain chief was fucking cool though. I'd rather see a shitload more of him. Or the first Black Panther. That would be another cool story. Or even the General who's name I can't remember; she was a pretty engaging character as well. Even T'Chaka would have been awesome to watch a story on.

don_t_cum_in_me

That was the point. I'm pretty sure it was hypocritical on purpose. To show that they could change from their decades old traditions and help others around the world.

>It's about enviroment if they aren't born potato
lmao you probably actually believe this

First thing I noticed.
Or second...
Hell Hitler

>people implying they wouldn't Breed x F
cmon

>dude
>watches marvel films
>reddit spacing
>theatre
Do you know how I know you're new?

Tfw powerlifter and make 6 figs but dating azn. She has an advanced degree and likes to cook and is nice Pls tell me my kids won't be beta wtf

>NOW THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR ME