YOU GUYS LIED. Not talking to girls is such a fucking meme...

YOU GUYS LIED. Not talking to girls is such a fucking meme. Legit this girl fucking moved halfway across the gym to workout behind me and smiled at me twice but I fell for the "don't talk to girls at the gym" meme. Seriously you guys are fucking stupid

Try to remember that everything posted on Veeky Forums is fucking satire, you brainless fucking retard

So this is satire and not everything on Veeky Forums is satire?

maybe she just needed to use the machine behind you regardless of where you were? there's usually only 1 abductor/adductor/dip-pull-up-glute-meme machine per gym my dude

Gyms are for lifting heavy things and burning calories, not for having sex.

Nice satirical post there, but what if I told you that this post is satire?

Half of 4chin is DYEL /pol/ agenda fags, what do you expect?

She was using dumbbells to do stupid shit and I was in the squat rack which the dumbbells and the squat rack are in different parts of the gym nice try but she def wanted me to be a man and fucking talk to her. You live and you learn lads never listening to a bunch of autists again :^)

Just assume every post is either bait or being facetious and take advice at your own risk

if you take any advice on this board its literally your own fault for fucking up your entire life
dont say we didnt warn you

All of these are satire

Get out, this isn't your board.

lol, you didn't fall for a meme, you just pussied out. Don't blame internet advice

I just hate when I'm trying to run in a room of 15 treadmills an a chicks walks in and starts using the one right beside me. There are like 12 empty ones and I'm a super sweaty man. Then they try to flirt, I up my speed they look over at me and up there speed.

Am I missing something here? I go to the gym to suffer, release my aggression, and lowkey checkout guys

Well, try and salvage it the next time you see her. If she ever asks about why you ignored her, just lie and say you where in the zone, going for a personal best and were worried that her saying yes to drinks would throw you off.

this thread is satire.

i wont get dubs

>at gym
>using a treadmill
Found your problem user. But seriously, either wear headphones or flirt back and get a few dates out of it.

Is this irony?

no, its satire

Guy: "S-s-so, come here o-o-o-ften?"

Thot: "DAMMIT YOU RAPIST I'M WORKING OUT! SECURITY!"

Guy: in prison now for rape, getting pounded by Big Willy in cell block B.

I don't talk to a damn person there. They're all pieces of shit anyway, and I've got work to do. Them heavy weights ain't gonna lift themselves.

The gym is your temple of iron
You pray to the god of gains by smashing weights
You go to the temple to pray to the gods not to talk to womenz
Talk to her outside the gym

>lowkey checkout guys
>flirt back

Do you even know how homosexuality works?

>am I missing something here?
>I go to the gym to check out guys, not girls
Nope. That's 99% of Veeky Forums.

See: triggered an agendafag