Bros, I’m close to making it I just need the perfect chad line to seal the deal. Also general tinder sloot thread

Bros, I’m close to making it I just need the perfect chad line to seal the deal. Also general tinder sloot thread.

I was gonna say “I got a 7” cock and a cute dog”. What do y’all think?

Lets meet at my place at X time. ill "C" you there! haha!

too many emojis for a roastie you don't even know

he said he lives with his parents
LOL

good luck bro

>hey what's up
Works every time

damn dude you fucked up. youre typin paragraphs and shes responding with emojis only.

Duely noted.

why are you even doing this if you live with your parents wtf

Autism here. What say?

>in know i have been working on it all day
Some sortta normie shit.

it was going so well too

how the fuck do you go from to this
?
you are retarded for real

most young people today live with their parents

hey OP, she is 20 years old, she should ahve her own place right? ask to go to hers

I’m moving soon and just want some puss

>we will have fun

Yah I'm an impromptu poet but guess what else I can do with my tongue

>milk truc jus arrive

IF YOUR MESSAGES ARE BIGGER THAN HERS YOU LOSE

GAME OVER STOP REPLYING

"Im quite a good cunning linguist"

>hey i got another poem for you
>lauren lauren ill be scorin, i know its true cause youre a whorin

cringe

I can’t really change my set up. I was thinking of tricking her into thinking my buddies apartment is mine but idk that’s too much work and I don’t care that much. I thought I might as well have been up front. If I look good who cares if I am not the successful type. Also I’m 22 so I think I get some leeway

I agree. She’s probably DTF but you’re freaking her out. She’s humoring you but hasn’t committed and you’re degrading your chances with every fucking paragraph you right to her two emojis,

just tell her to sit on your face

upvote

bruh just say something short and dumb like "lets meet up and find out" and set a time and place

Op you're a fucking moron... I live with my parents... Wtf were you thinking you brainless faggot

Why didn’t this work

So in a few messages you single handedly:
Told her you live with your parents
Invited her to your parents house
Told her to wait until Tuesday to come to your parents house

rent a motel room, use a car in a deserted location to fuck if all you guys are doing is hooking up.

she's horny NOW, she's not gonna be horny tuesday. by then she'll surely have had 20 dicks in her. make yo move playa

Normie shit isn’t working. Is this salvageable or too far gone?

>"Hey what are your hobbies?"
>she lists off x, y, z...
>"nice how about we learn a new hobby together?"
>imply sexual stuff
Easy as fuck and I'm khv boiz

To everyone calling me a dumb ass, you’re probably right. I’m new to this and bad at not playing all my cards in person so I just spilled my spaghetti upfront so that I don’t have to worry any more.
Thanks breh

Wow man. Just wow. I've seen some pretty dumb shit on this site but wow.

corny and predictable

Well this did work with another girl ready so I figured I could try again. Granted she was a 6/10 asian.

Just say lets bang. Shows your alpha and keeps it simple

>tomorrow morning
>morning
You did it again op FUCK

Wow

doesnt look too bad mate, probably will not pull if you dont have your own place tho

Okay, user

>meeting up on a tuesday morning from a loser who lives with his parents

You don't deserve this HBB. You deserve death

NO DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT ITS CRINGY.

2 l8

>corny and predictable
Then what would you say?

>mfw on fit anyone who lives with their parents past age 18 is a loser

Ok, started using Tinder recently, I fucking hate text based chat, anyway..

>having a decent convo
>very tame, what do you like kinda stuff/hobbies
>shes putting out a nice girl vibe
>we were messaging pretty much all of yesterday
>today asks for my facebook
>i have decent privacy settings so i get her name and add her
>notice a few minutes later she unmatched me from tinder
>go back onto facebook to message her (maybe she keeps her match list tidy or some shit)
>cant find her
>reopen closed tab
>shes blocked me

I dont get it

This half shattered me for a moment, not in a good space when it comes to girls atm. Trying my best not to become a salty 4chaner

Haha keep us posted

>mfw
>no pic

Correct

Op how the fuck do you fuck up so badly these stupid whores get these thirsty beta comments all day
Just say smth like
You’re hot
I’m not
Let’s have average babies
(Don’t day that)

If you're past 18 and under 22, you should be away at school

If you're past 22, you should have your own place, especially no excuse if you live outside LA/SF/NYC

Any other answer is cope.

What the fuck lmao. Are you hideous? Posts about anime? Politics?

you're ugly my man

Is this where I call her a nigger cow?

This is a very American thing. Us Europeans are mama's boys (and I fucking love it)

talk to her like a normal human being instead of using some trite and hackneyed pun

She probably saw how fucked your life is

"Tomorrow my place? ;)"

i forgot that on Veeky Forums everyone has a 100k a year engineering job the moment they leave school

How do I save this girl and make her delete her Tinder?

Yikes. Abort. Go balls to the wall with a sexual joke or something. Tell her you're going to the grocery store to buy whipped cream or something, ask if she wants anything

What does this image mean? Are they laughing at both or thay laugh at the virgin and are amazed by chad?

just happened to me too
>talking to braphog
>"hey user you're really cute"
>3-4 days goes by
>recently single after being engaged
>just wants to fuck
>has IUD
>creampiecity.jpeg
>Shes down to be FWB
>talk another day or two
>Friday
>"Hey, any plans for the weekend?"
>"Not really user, just seeing my family on Sunday."
>"Can i get your number and we can meet up?"
>"y-yea, sure, I'd like that user"
>Next day
>texting, small talk, going fine
>"Hey, so do you wanna grab a drink tonight then maybe come back to my place, throw on a movie then not watch it?"
>No response
>Next day, reach out
>No response
>Check tinder
>Unmatched
>Monday, "Well, guess you lost interest then?"

Got ghosted by a tubby girl off the rebound. feels bad man

Rape her

>mfw 200k engineering job straight out of school
>mfw 275k now
>mfw 23
get on my level fag

girl's cannot be explained. Don't even think about it and move on. It was undoubtedly some dumb fucking personal hangup she has unless you were explicitly posting some weird shit.

>Beta: the post
Own up to your shit and make your intentions clear

send her a message asking if her father is in her life and if you can be her daddy, if she responds well tell her how this behavior will lead to her being a single mother before high school ends and her life will be ruined, stop using a predator dating app to get attention from men and get it from being the best you you can be

That's the fbi user

>pls repsonding again even after she unmatches you

jesus dude

Has this ever actually worked for anyone? I mean setting up a 'fuck date' where you plan what day to meet and fuck? It seems like that would raise the flake percentage to 99.99% since girls won't be in the mood anymore and will have an extra 1000 messages by the day anyway. Either bang the same day, or set up a realish date for later seems like the logical idea. But I am a virgin

>"Hey, so do you wanna grab a drink tonight then maybe come back to my place, throw on a movie then not watch it?"

That's a great line

I only get fat chicks.

Rollan

Like I would spend my hard earned NEET bucks on some rostie. And fucking in the car is almost not worth it.

I mean I've never explicitly set up a fuck date, but I have set up 'dinner' dates where it was clear we were gonna bang afterwards before we even met up...

Is pottery

Nah Im decent. Talked about hiking, study, sport.

The whole unmatch and block me out of the blue is kinda random though. rejection is rejection, but this seemed like something else

mental health? maybe i did fuck up some way, but it was so tame and relaxed, unmatching a blocking is an overreaction.

t. not actually ugly 6'5" long hair dyel masculine jaw

Kek'd user

Worked once on a friend. But it was after a month of texting

cheers user. nah it was all very tame, i went for a walk to cool down and thought, fuck it. nowimstronger.jpg

Mental health/retarded

to be fair it was two days and there was plausible deniability that she was like 'gonna fugg this guy from now on, dont need this tinder anymore" but after a 24 hour blackout I got the point. also
>posting on bruneian canoe building board
>not being autistic
pick one

Same send help

Fucking dont swipe right on them