Okay, Veeky Forums, redpill me on creatine

Okay, Veeky Forums, redpill me on creatine.

Bump

You gain 8lbs in 2 weeks and your strength goes up 5%. It can exacerbate hair loss in those that are predispositioned for it.

It's cheap and works well. I don't take it anymore because paranoid about hair loss.

Basically this. Shit makes my hair fall out like wildfire. It could still be coincidence but it seems less likely because every time I take it I start losing hair again. Even last time I took a ready to drink pre-workout with creatine for 2 days and my hair started coming out again. By the time it's totally out of my system my hair doesn't come out at all.

If you're not worried about hair loss you should absolutely be taking it. Pound for pound best bang for your buck gains maker you can buy.
I always get 1-2 extra reps when I'm fully saturated

Does this stuff make you more aesthetic? The main reason im interested in taking it for a trip to the beach in may

yes

will make it really easy to wash your scalp

You shouldn't be worried about shit loss if you take a tsp day unless hairless is something that is common In your family the you're probably going to lose it anyway

Yo fit, I bought a tub about a few weeks ago but haven't tried any yet.

It says Loading Phase take 1 server 4 times daily for 5 days. So basically when i decide to start taking it, I'll have to take 20 serves in 5 days, and then down to 1 serve a day?

Also should i mix it with a bit of cordial or juice for best results?

you don't need it

>quote post
>say same thing again
?

just start up 5g a day, don't load and don't cycle

5g a day, timing doesn't matter, takes a few days to have any effect
increases water retention so drink a lot more water
it helps you push out that last rep, that's about it
it raises your DHT ratio in your testosterone, which will advance balding IF you're genetically prone to it

Thanks user

no, loading was disproven. take normal dosage
you'd just shit out the excess

>He does the “loading” phase

Tried every form of this stuff.
Krea-Alkaline, Con-Crete, whatever.
Never did jack wagon for me.

>switched to p/h = gold.

It improves your capacity to lift. It didn't change my hair at all.

>p/h

wtf is ph?

>start losing hair
>decide to start lifting because you can't be skinny AND bald
>find out the best natty sup increases rate of hair loss

FUCK THIS SHIT TIER EXISTENCE!

It makes you big.

Your muscles contain creatine phosphate, which is a natural "energy storage" that is used right after your muscles burn ATP. So it's not suprising that main natural source of creatine is meat. Supplementing creatine alows your body to synthetize creatine phosphate easily and in bigger quantities.
Pros:
- You get a slight increase in strength and/or endurance, the results vary from person to person. Either way you are able to lift slightly more or doa few more reps.
- faster recovery after each set and after training, because you have more intermediate for synthesizing creatine phosphate
- You can gain a lot of weight in a short amount of time, but spoiler alert - it's mainly water. When using creatine your muscles tend to store more water in them, but as long as you're not aiming for 5% bodyfat chiseled look, it's not a big deal and actually makes your muscles look bigger.
The biggest cons are:
- You need to drink more. Due to increased water demand on your muscles and the fact that your body will try to expell any excess creatine throught kidneys, you'll need to consider drinking even up to 1-1.5 liters of water daily when taking creatine.
- If you are prone to hair loss creatine can accelerate or triger the process
- When you stop using creatine your muscles will gradually lose their water so you might lose a few pounds.

Also loading Phase is a huge meme, because you'll piss out excess creatine your body can't take. Just take 4-5g in the morning after waking up everyday and extra 4-5g before working out (if you work out early, take one serving after waking up and the other one after the training)

Its great and works. Do not buy the cheap monohydrate but with creapure. I think myprotein has one.

Creatine will accelerate and sometimes trigger hair loss if and only if you have the gene

the real question is: is there a reliable way to test for the presence of the gene?

Just don't take it. Its effects aren't so impressive that you can't do without

Guys there is no statistically significant evidence that creatine causes hair loss. The amount of DHT generated by regular creatine consumption is peanuts compared to that naturally produced by the body and the DHT that causes hairloss is actually made in the scalp itself. I know you are trying to give every argument both sides but you are also spreading poorly researched/retarded misinformation

damn, well said bro.

exactly the same reason why i dont take it. i love the free-gains from the initial water retention tho :/

On top of that some of you guys who eat shitloads of meat are probably already eating close to 5g of creatine a day just from that. Well forget about worrying about creatine hairloss and actually forget supplementing it period for obvious reasons.

This shit about how "creatine only accelerates hairloss if you have the gene" is bullshit made up by supplement companies to try to justify that creatine is mostly harmless in wake of information about creatine raising DHT levels being released and trying to save face while not contradicting the science. That being said IT DOESNT FUCKING CAUSE HAIR LOSS

t. baldy

So I made all that shit up to make everyone bald like me. sure.
>t. creatinelet

i'm 1234 and have luscious hair. my ancestors smile upon me. can you say the same, DHT golem?

yes, you fucking retard. that was the point of my post

if you werent such a hot head, you'd still have your hair

Naw, it varies so much person to person that he should at least try it. To me it’s a fucking miracle drug. After starting I blew threw all my limits and it helped my form tremendously because for the first time ever I could excert then under heavy load instead of them immediately failing and having to break form.

you should be drinking that amount of water anyway

Top kek

I’ve asked this multiple times but no one takes me seriously. I’m on gomad, so does the milk count as my water intake?

Milk is approximately 85% water. That being said, most food has alot of water, and people say drink maybe a gallon of regular water anyways. So if you want to go by exactly how many molecules of water should go down your gullet, then I would drink another half gallon of water on top of that.
t. drinks 4 cups of milk and 1 gallon of water a day

Phosphane

Maybe you're right, I can always just shave my fucking head if I have to.

Makes you bald.

Better to take before or after the workout?
Is mixing it with fruit juice for better transportation a meme?
How good is it for a cut?

>full hair and no signs of hair loss or even recede
>no beard growth at all at 24
>take creatine and more beard hairs grow every day

What about whey protein?

that just makes my asshole itch