I hurt my elbow and knee a bit in a motorcycle accident on Friday. Very minor damage to me, had full gear on...

I hurt my elbow and knee a bit in a motorcycle accident on Friday. Very minor damage to me, had full gear on. It was about time for a rest week anyway though, so I decided I'd take one since it's been ~10 weeks since my last one.

My question is, if my elbow feels better now can I go back to the gym tomorrow? Or should I wait out the rest week?
>see a doctor
Literally impossible to schedule an appointment with anyone unless I want to either wait a full month, or go to urgent care.

pls repond

u’ll be okay friend
what does your pic say?
i hope its not /pol/bait but im sure i’ll stand corrected

I'm not 100% sure what it says, but I'm pretty sure it's along the lines of "I'd rather take 10bbcs than a cock from an afd party member"
Afd being some germany party I guess.

>i hope its not /pol/bait but im sure i’ll stand corrected

It's /pol/ bait and it's not even real

Just don't do heavy lifts involving the elbow joint. Watch yourself

>riding a donorcycle

No, take more than a full week off actually. 1 week without an injury would mean your body works on those muscles groups to fix all the fatigue and other bs that your muscles have gone through. 1 week with an injury means a % of your body's resources used to fix muscle fatigue is instead being used to fix injuries, so you're not getting rid of as much fatigue and are risking injury if you continue through another 10 weeks of lifting.

Take an extra 3-4 days off just to be sure. Not to mention the fact that just because it stopped hurting doesn't mean it's fully recovered.

IT says something like "I would rather have 10 big black dicks at the same time than one mikro penis from AFD political group". My German is weak

Yeah I got that. You don't have to be fluent in German to understand what it means my son

>1 week with an injury means a % of your body's resources used to fix muscle fatigue is instead being used to fix injuries

It's true

Damn, how did you crash OP?

Oil slick at 15mph

Checked. Sucks how you can riding along so trivially and fuck yourself up like that.

Gonna be starting a new job soon meaning 5 days a week of motorcycling, I feel like it's not if but when I crash.

Can't think of it like that. There's dudes that are pro riders that lay down though, just wear full gear and when it happens it happens. Don't knock the lifestyle either way though, the same concept happens with cars as with motorcycles. Something can happen someday.

>mikro pimmel

i have a feeling it say something about micro penis

That's a real fact though. If you're injured then whatever fatigue you're trying to heal on your rest week is put in passive head mode. Your body won't direct resources to healing fatigue if there's injuries involved.

If it was me id be doing babyweights for a week to see how it goes.

"I would rather take 10 BBC at the same time than a micropenis from an AFD voter"

Than an afd voter.
Afd being a right wing political group