Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rLyAKm6V8FA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill her

Valtrex and lies

Or H-date

Whats that

herpes simplex I think. Mouth herpes.

It's no big deal. Like 90% of the population has herpes. The really scary part is that now they claim oral herpes can spread to the genitals so there is a real possibility that 90% of the sluts you meet will have herpes floating around in them. Also maybe you always had it and just never had an outbreak. Herpes can be in your body for decades. I had a herpes bump 16 years ago and never seen it again. Good luck getting laid once society cracks down on the herpes apocalypse that has been building since the romans started fucking everyone and everything in sight.

It's nothing to worry about OP. I had an outbreak once when I was a teen and that's it. My brother, on the other hand has an outbreak every 2 or 3 months. It's just the sign of a shitty immune system.
Now, I have a question, hope some of you guys could help me with it. I have a mild (although rarely it's very strong) burning sensation while peeing and cold numbness at the tip afterwards.
I've checked myself, sperm cultives, blood tests, etc. And nothing has come up. Also, right after I have unprotected sex, my dick hurts like a motherfucker and my urologist told me it's impossible to have STD/UTI symptoms right after sex.
So what gives? I have a really shitty diet and most of the burning comes after a weekend of heavy drinking, but I've been like this since I was a teen and the only thing that's changed was my increase in sex.

>things roasties say

There's plenty of women with it, ran into a couple with cold sores, thank god I haven't caught it.

Weird. I legit think I've got it too from getting with girls at a festival. Got some random spot next to my lip which hasn't gone away.

Thanks sluts.

my cousin told me he has a purple dick. im kind of happy now im an autist

Supposed bitch who loved me intentionally gave it to me

Good luck user, it's the most anxiety inducing bullshit ever

>intentionally
wtf why?

:(

fukkin thots man, wish I stayed a V

>fucking roasties
This is why every Veeky Forumsizen needs a dose of /pol/ in their lives. Now you're infected with degeneracy.

It's literally not a big deall

neither are Jews, tho

ur infected with it for life how is it not a big deal? what happens when you infect someone that doesnt have it do you have any idea how bad youll make them feel

not same user but prolly this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=rLyAKm6V8FA

If you ain't telling that's fucked up, but herpes really isn't a big deal for most people. The herpes scare is just something society has painted for scaring young teens from having sex. Not because it's a danger but because teens having sex might cause teenage pregnancy. Speak to a doctor about herpes and they will tell you that faggots that cry about a couple bumps spread out years or even decades is not a real thing to whine about and you are just being a little pussy faggot.

> I've got this disease roiling around in my body
>don't be such a pussy faggot about it

Whew boi, you're sure are delusional, for those of us who are clean, go fuck yourself. It's not appealing to fuck a nasty ass motherfucker like you.
The mental gymnastics people go through to validate the fucked-up things going on with them, I fucking swear.

and then yourself

Wow, how degenerate. People with STI should be branded, like a tag on the ear or something so that normal people know to stay away from such subhumans

The virus lives in nerve cells but is only active when the immune system is weakened. Ive had hsv1 my whole life and my last outbreak was 10 years or so ago when I got Lyme disease.
I had a cold sore below my lip for 3 days
That was it

You virgins are adorable. How do you explain preteens getting cold sores? I never kissed any grills yet I was fucked up every winter

Have you ever shared a drink/smoke with anyone who's had sex before?
Hell, you probably got herpes before you hit puberty. Take vitamin C and pray you aren't part of the 10% of the population that has outbreaks regularly
My ex apparently had HSV and HPV and neglected to tell me until we were dating for a year. Never had a sore in my life. It's all hype, dude

> born with HSV-1
> get cold sores a few times per year
> have put my filthy infected mouth on many women and men
> married 7 years
> have never passed on my filthy herpes virus to another person

i'm very careful not to touch it share drinks/kiss people when i have an outbreak but anyways only men seem to care when they find out i get them. women don't give a fuck

same dude I always share drinks with the same mates for the past couple of years and I don't think they've ever mentioned anything about getting cold sores.

Kids can get it from family members who insist on kissing them

I'm a pharmacist. Abreva is the only real shit that works over the counter. Don't buy anything else. I've had this shit since I was 3 so muh schoolin' and experience says it all. Now stop being such a pussy.

A lot of people have it and never have an outbreak their entire life. Just gotta have alpha genes.

I have confirmed HSV 1 on my genitals. Couple bumps at the base of my shaft and mons pubis. I don't know if I gave it to my ex-wife from oral sex and then got it from fucking her, if she gave it to me from oral sex, or if she had it from a previous oral experience and then I got it from fucking her. I know we both had it orally because we both have had cold sores, though. I'm thinking about trying to freeze them off, Valtrex doesn't work. They don't look *that* bad, but they're still unappealing.

Big pharma makes a bigger deal out of this then it really is. Only thing people need to worry about are the strains linked to cancer but those don't even cause the sores/lesions.

This. Anyone who says otherwise is a big pharma jew bootlicker

Try being cucked in your first LTR gf and getting HPV from her and the chad she was riding. You don't come close to my level

damn

Oh shit I just googled this and I found that what I had in my face this 2 last days is a cold sore. I've been sick with a flu/cold for a few days now, so maybe that was the trigger? I didnt knew about it.
Thanks I guess

I bet you wonder why people were lookiing at you weird

>being such a genetic dead end that Herpes even matters to you
Seriously, anybody that God actually wants to live is almost entirely asymptomatic.

Nah, these few days I went outside at night with not that many people around.
But I have to heal this before Saturday damnit

>It's literally not a big deall
Herpes can cause harm to an unborn child

that fucking dune image top kek

90% have herpes by age 50.

Not type 1, type 2. Most people before typical birthing age will have type 1.

This is gonna sound hella gay but I'm interested in seeing your HPV bumps.

I think I might have it, but I can't tell if it's just acne.

if you have HSV you also can't eat whatever you want without fearing a flareup