Do i have body dysmorphia if i think these guys are DYEL? they have a popular fitness youtube channel

do i have body dysmorphia if i think these guys are DYEL? they have a popular fitness youtube channel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheLeanMachines
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

At least half of Veeky Forums has body dysmorphia. That being said, these twinks are definitely DYEL.

Link to their channel?

Left is pretty dyel. Right is average gym goer after 2 years.

youtube.com/user/TheLeanMachines
their videos are p alright tbf, particularly their ones with fitness celebrity guests

Guy on the left is in pretty good shape. Got some decent muscle on him. Guy on the right doesn't really look like he lifts.

Here's a cool trick. Take a picture of yourself and compare. If you look like absolute shit in comparison, then yeah it's usually body dysmorphia speaking.

ive got some bad news for you buddy...

Left is right and right is left, duh

I suspect everyone has body dysmorphia. I've gone from fat-fuck to dyel and lately my friend is remarking about how skinny I am. I shrugged it off at first but he was insistent. Finally I stood back from the mirror and pulled my shirt tight over my abdomen and I was shocked at how small I was. Looking down at myself and looking from a third person perspective are two totally different images. Perception is not as 1:1 with reality as we think it is.

They clearly put on some muscle in their recent video. I'm usually in the body dysmorphia camp, but they don't look good in your photo. It's close to what the average man at low body fat. plus 4-12 months of working out, including ab work. I don't imagine their arms are any bigger than about 13.5" there.

And I now realize I'm an idiot and that the guy on the left isn't the same person....

what's the news

Guy on left is dyel but guy on right is fine. Im bigger than guy on right and still think im small but i have higher bf% so i look like shit regardless

kek

im not very diligent with my lifts and don't have a set routine but my arms and pecs are bigger than theirs.
>tfw too intelligent to cut to under 15% bf

>but i have higher bf% so i look like shit regardless
at least you realise it and can cut rather than being salty 'muh strength' preacher on a singaporean sideways jaywalking board

Fuck! Seriously? They look like they are photoshopped!

not him but I realised the same thing. I was making pretty good strength gains, but then I looked at my face and gut and realised I was getting kinda chubby. Maintaining being lean all year round is tough when you're trying to put on muscle but you look infinitely better

Left one is doing sit-ups and push ups occasionally at home Tier

Right one 6 months of gym.

>this is your body on crossfit

Why would you go past this?

They need to grow their hair out

That's not what 2 years of lifting looks like - more like half a year.

tfw i fit into my lil bros jeans and they slide down cuz im skinny af after 2 cuts

>At least half of Veeky Forums has body dysmorphia
that can't be true 3/4 of Veeky Forums are dyel

>tfw no matter how much I lift I will always have a deformed rib cage and look like shit

Post body otherwise you're just a fatass larper

Exactly. They think they're not.

Both low bf%.
Guy on the right lifts, but not very much.
Guy on the left does 40 pushups and situps every morning.

The average woman would prefer these guys over what Veeky Forums considers ideal bodies

>when your dad has larger muscles than these guys and he doesn't even lift

>shit tier tattoos and grooming
>upper mid tier biceps and sixpack