/fat/ Making it with Consequence Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>This is your threadly reminder to recalculate your TDEE periodically as you lose weight

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>myfitnesspal group
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124559-fat-to-fit

Previous Thread:

I am gassy as all fuck holy shit.

>tfw even scared of following those oatmeal recipes
I just want ti eat properly, damnit

What is best work out for fat cunt? Standard walking/jogging?

fuck off with those recipes, im about to give you the ultimate redpill
>get a costco membership
>go in that bitch
>get Robert Irvine Fitcrunch bars (the peanutbutter chocolate taste like twix)
>eat 2 of those a day, for 32g of protein for 400 cals
>get boxes of premier protein shakes
>they taste like a very light chocolate milkshake
>drink 3 of those a day for 90g protein in 480 cals
>eat a sweet potato for the remaining cals and to fil in carbs
Bam, over 100g protein a day and all your fat ass did was eat twix bars and drink chocolate shakes

so where do I get this in yuropoor

damn, didnt think about that.
cost co is our bullshit bulk-subscription based grocery.
I think markets are a little different in europe, but if you got anything like that ask if they have a trial day and look around.

starting my fast this weekend. wish me luck bros. i gotta lose this weight or i might literally kill myself. guess we'll see!

>get boxes of premier protein shakes

or just get 1 bag of ON Gold Standard Whey while you're at Costco instead

I just make oatmeal with fresh fruit, either blueberries or blackberries and some honey

get the old fashioned oats or steel cut, not instant

Theyre about the same level efficiency.
You can get both if you want, but the milk you use with the ON whey will add ALOT more cals.
>i use water
Dont lie

Anyone uses any MFP alternatives? I installed FatSecret, looks nice, seems to have all the features you could need and it's free without ads.
Still gotta check their database, people claim it's huge but I've no idea if it's filtered based on your selected region or something like that

Or you could finally learn to eat healthy you fat fuck.
>32g of protein for 400 cals like that's a fucking achievement

>do simple CICO and exercise
>pounds falling off of me

Fuck fasting and meme diets, this is great.

Someone stole my 1L cup at work.

Can literally feel myself dehydrating

Seriously fuck them. I'm literally going to lose my shit if I see someone using It

Isn't OMAD the ultimate Chad eating schedule?

Holy fuck. Not only do they steal, they stole your means of hydration.

I'm usually very level headed, but you have my permission to flip your shit at them.

Down under 200 finally, hit 198.6 on the scale today. Feelsgoodmanjpeg

Fuck yeah, congratulations user!

Looks like they stole your trips while at it

At my old workplace, some tubby skank would eat bits out of my meals and then put the container back.

Started keeping my food in my desk.

i would beat that landwhale until it gets thin for fuck's sake

>tfw you move from supermordibly obese to morbidly obese
>tfw you move from morbidly obese to obese
>tfw you move from obese to overweight
>tfw you move from overweight to normal
>tfw you use can finally your excess skin to smuggle your manlet friend into the movie theater

>you use can finally

Wrong wojack.

If you can manage to pull it off. I've been dieting for months and I still struggle trying to OMAD for more than one day at a time.

get some fast food today /fat/, you deserve it.

post more fat wojaks please

i need to restock

If you're not self conscious about jogging, do that and once you get winded after the first 30 seconds try walking for the remaining 30 minutes. In time you'll get better at jogging for longer periods of time.

that shit looks disgusting tho

Requests?

First row, second and third from the right

Take 10 seconds to look away from your computer screen and remember why you're doing this.

Then ignore this fat retard and eat some chicken breast.

>30 seconds jogging followed by 30 minutes walking

I know I shouldn't come in here and laugh but goddamn you guys are making it hard

Fuck no I don't.

I'll buy myself a chicken kebab the day I can do a pullup.

Congrats user!
We're all gonna make it

Am I doing IF right if I eat all my daily calories in 8 hours? I drink black coffee outside of that time window though.

cmon user, you deserve to get some today

karma will hit you like a truck user.

Nah.

Got mince, onion and kale simmering on the stove.

Confession
I've been eating shit all weekend. Wanted to workout hard this week but got sick. Now I'm 5 days without exercise and eating like a landwhale.
I'm never gonna make it

got the flu too, couldn't lift but i lowered my calorie intake to balance this shit.
>I'm never gonna make it
no, you won't.

>Papermache sticks with a ton of salt
>Preservative-bun
>Brown slab made of meat by-products
>Cheddar flavored slab of plastic
>Caramelized lard
>Surprisingly decent looking green bell pepper
>Soggy onions

Actually unappetizing. If I want a good burger I'll make it myself or actually pay a bit more to get a good one.

Looks like roasted carrots. Disgusting.

>tfw can't get tempted by junk food
how the fuck am I so fat when I never even eat such shit

You're so kind user. I will try lowering my cal intake too, otherwise I'll need a harpoon for myself.
Hope you get well fast.

>weigh 190
>27% bf
>6'1
>still have a gut hanging out with admittedly smaller man tits
>big fuckin fat love handles
I know guys that weigh the same, don't work out and look downright underweight. What in the fuck

now i feel bad.
k-keep on track user.

tfw can fit into American medium shirts again

tfw wear 32x30 jeans again

We are ALL gonna make it bros.

Suicide fatty pls. I need it for reasons.

>tfw can wear Japanese size medium tshirt but still wear size 36 pants

I have a fridge physique.

all these fat fucks complaining that they cant lose weigh
try having to put on weigt, see how hard it is
you putrid wastes of resources

So for starting out on cardio I'm doing it on a elliptical to not fuck up my joints and ankles any further by jogging/running.
How do I determine some goals in a similar way to pic related? Right now I have no goal and I'm more keen on stopping earlier than my limit.
Also why are there rest day(s) inbetween the workout days?

>peanut butter
>pint of milk with every meal
>tablespoon of olive oil in every meal
>tonnes of calorie dense foods on the market
>motherfucking pizza

Fuck off.

Literally the easiest shit in the world.
Take your own life.

I usually go just one day between running on C25K, the weeks where it's 4 days of running I just do an extra one.

I'd try to do c25k on an Elliptical. May not be fully correlative but at least it gives you a clear progression.

Try Zombies Run?

B-but me no likey vegitables

>day 1 of diet
>consume over 1000 calories in ginger nuts and milk

can anyone recommend some good rope?

thanks, I guess I can try following the program, I'll just have to see how to differentiate between jogging and walking on it. There's also the fact that the elliptical has a resistance setting.
I'm aware that this can't translate to running effectively but I need something to do during this initial weight loss. My ankles are all sort of fucked up and generally weak even from childhood so that's my main concern with starting running(along with my insecurity issues)

On similar note, how to get rid of excess skin?

>Try Zombies Run?
You mean Mummy Kicks?

Joe Rogan's nutritionist chick guest said coffee counts as start of the window

Repeated 48hr fasts once every few days to activate autophagy. A month or two and even the worst excess skin will tighten up nicely.

Next time you go to the grocery store, don't buy junk. Buy things like yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, rice, vegetables, fruits, potatoes, ham, chicken (not fried), tuna (or any seafood), diet soda, rice cakes, light popcorn (for if you have to snack).

As far as the popcorn goes, look for the kind that is 30 cals/cup.

>hurr things that have no calories break your fast
>make sure to avoid water and sunlight and air

Calorie free stuff doesn't count towards fasts, so eat as many pickles as you want.

Coffee fucks with your hormones

Yeah don't get your hopes up.

Popcorn is fantastic, it's really good without any butter and only a tiny bit of salt. I recommend it as "filler" food to all beginning dieters. My mom literally lost like 20lbs in a few months just by buying a fitbit and using low calorie popcorn to stop hunger and snacking. If a middle aged woman with zero fitness background can do it, so can a 6k TDEE fat ass.

That has nothing to do with losing weight.

>actually believing this

yeah that wont work. 2 options, build enough muscle to fill that skin or pay for surgery. You really think drinking water will magically shrink your largest organ? dream on fatty

Just like IF

How many concentration camp or gulag survivors did you see with loose skin?

>when people use machines next to you despite empty gym.
I think other people are finally recognizing me as a human, t-they aren't weirded out by me anymore

Do I have the highest starting weight on /fat/?

Starting weight: 175kg
Current weight: 162kg

Been going since new years lads. Had some setbacks but gonna make it

Cut a head of broccoli into florets, put into a container that has a lid along with a tsp of your chosen oil (olive works best), salt, pepper and optionally paprika. Shake until oil lightly coats the broccoli.

Roast in oven at 220 celsius until the edges of the florets are dark and crispy. Fucking sensational, with a little parmesan and Tabasco I can eat this as a meal on it's own.

keep going. in a year or two you will have made it

>normally very meticulous about measuring everything I prepare
>for some reason have it in my head that ketchup has a relatively insignificant amount of calories
>use the fuck out of ketchup for a meal that I thought had me at my 1500 calorie limit
>look at the back of my ketchup bottle for the fuck of it
>mfw

>mfw fucking hungry
Should I just drink a protein shake?

I hope when I get thin that I'll stop being afraid to leave the house

Stop eating that manchild shit bro.

bought an americano today, was a nice warm treat after early morning cardio

I enjoy seeing the fat fucks at the gym shows they are actually trying. Y'all should be nicer to them I want everyone to make it.

These are pretty good and make for a nice alternative to a candy bar now and then. That being said, they're not even that great as far as protein bars go. Pure protein are 20g for 190 calories and taste great as well. Lately I've been eating 2-3 packets of Starkist tuna a day, they're 17g of protein for 70 calories. Also one bag of beef or turkey jerky. The turkey jerky at my local store is literally 35g of protein for 200 calories.

Forgot to mention "premium protein" protein shakes which are 30g of protein for 160 calories.

Eat some greens and fill your stomach for next to no calories. Still hungry after that then try a protein shake.

>ate a sort of big croissant with chocolate for breakfast

As a consequence, I skipped lunch

I only eat it with plain chicken nowadays, even then not usually. I prefer other seasonings and sauces typically.

>started to loose weight with healthy diet and exercise
>stopped going on Veeky Forums
>gained all the weight back
>family and friends are glad I'm off my phone more
I find that this place is my motivation and support group. That's fucking sad but I get it.

use this instead, fatty ding dongs

that's a pretty solid drop user, you're makin it

>tfw need to lose 60kg
>Tfw scared to go gym

I was like this. I started going to gym at opening,, 4:30 am. Anyone up at that time is old guys and cute girls.