Jawlet/Chinlet here. Why aren't you fags mewing for frontal view jawline gainz? Pic be me

Jawlet/Chinlet here. Why aren't you fags mewing for frontal view jawline gainz? Pic be me

And I'm 20+ bf%
It's not impressive but I have gained some mass on my jaw. Chewing gum everynight all night.

thats not a jawlet faggot. this is a fucking jawlet/chinlet. count yourself lucky to have a chin like that. I have a defined jaw at 26% because all I do is eat chewies to get dem jaw gainz

>Jawlet/Chinlet here. Why aren't you fags mewing for frontal view jawline gainz? Pic be me
Your jaw is fine. Get rid of those disgusting blackheads all over your nose though.

Oh, believe me, I am a Chinlet. It's recessed. Can tell from the side.
Big Jew nose would take too long to clean out.

>Can tell from the side.
Post a picture then faggot

you will never reach this greatness, why even try

>Oh, believe me, I am a Chinlet. It's recessed. Can tell from the side.
rip. Can't do all that much non-surgical, despite what some people claim. You can get Jaw surgery, but you'll be drinking through a straw for 2 weeks and it costs about 10k usd. but you can go from ugly af to god tier facial aesthetics because of it, whether over or underbite.

>Big Jew nose would take too long to clean out.
You have big pores, I do too, it sucks, and most products don't work. This one does: amazon.com/Holika-Nose-Clear-Blackhead-3-Step/dp/B00EK3V64C
Takes 30min, will probably hurt when you pull it all out, but it works.

>Chewing gum everynight all night.
I did this and got nasty TMJ and started fucking grinding my teeth

>I did this and got nasty TMJ and started fucking grinding my teeth
idk why people fall for this? You can't massively change your facial bone structure through chewing gum. Desperation? Not judging, genuinely wondering.

Too embarrassed and not the point of the thread.
Never gonna make it :(
It's not severely recessed, but it is noticable especially when I look down at something, it's like my chin melts into my neck. Yeah, if anything I'd get the chin implants. I'll look into the nose cleaning thing.
Fuck. I need to chill. My jaw already pops super loud when I open it all the way. Always has.

I wasn't really doing it for these reasons, I just chewed gum a lot and started doing it more once I heard this shit. My jaw and chin are pretty shit and I was already doing it for some time so I figured what harm could it do. Turns out, definitely a bit.

You arent a jawlet by a long shot

How did you overcome the TMJ? Is it permanent?
You're cute, I wanna kiss.

My heart belongs to Reviewbrah

>It's not severely recessed, but it is noticable especially when I look down at something, it's like my chin melts into my neck. Yeah, if anything I'd get the chin implants
I've seen people who have those. Couldn't tell until they mentioned it. They seem to be ideal for what you want. afaik they're (relatively) cheap, compared to any other options, also.

>I'll look into the nose cleaning thing.
Your skin is overproducing sebum for some reason. You need to moisturize once a day. If you have dry skin, use a thick one, If you have oily skin use a light one. I used to be lazy and not bother, but it's worth the 10 sec/day it takes to not look infested with bactria.

Also there's a laser treatment you can get to reduce the pores size to basically nothing (burns off the wider/surface area, makes them pretty much invisible)

>I wasn't really doing it for these reasons, I just chewed gum a lot and started doing it more once I heard this shit.
>Turns out, definitely a bit.
I don't chew gum that often (after meals sometimes), but I may just stop after what you've said. No reason for me to do it really anyway.

>Is it permanent?
Not him, but you can get rid of the symptoms by moving your tongue to the roof of your mouth and backwards while opening your jaw as wide as possible. Over and over, every day for months.

Assuming you aren't still grinding or clenching your jaw at night (often the cause).

Facial attractiveness is all about harmony.

Why mew when you have good genetics ?

Cause If you aren't attractive you won't be able to fuck them anyways. Also, I just want to get my nut off, give a fuck if she enjoyed it or not. 2 mins and I'm done. Cya! Nothin personal kid.
Fuck off Chad.
True, but I look shite anyways. Fuck the harmony if you don't have good facial structure. Especially jawline, chin, and eye area.
Goin' in

Am i jawlet or chinlet?

This kind of hair style is the most attractive on a woman. The halo is insane.

>chinlet

or just chew gum like an alpha

Yeah, slightly a Chinlet. Tbh though be happy, could be so much worse. U's chinlets need to keep our chins up... Literally.

What can i do to fix that? Im mewin 8 years by orthodontist advice yet im chinlet.

You guys are so fucking ignorant, you're literally the crypto-cocksuckers of looks.

Pic

You're fine.

>that posture
>that jaw
>that recessed chin
>that aboriginie brow
>model

what

It's all about your skull harmony, get it through your head Veeky Forums.

His chin isn't recessed, you have no idea what that fucking means, shut the fuck up you uneducated primate.

Your chin cannot grow anymore. Only option for you is chin implants. LUCKILY you look good and it's only noticable because your mentioned it. Again, count your blessings. It could be so much worse.

/thread

This is irrelevant because these guys have every other features ranging from great to perfect to compensate for lack of jaw.
Hair type/texture
Canthal tilt
Eye shape
High cheekbones
Symmetrical traits
Prominent brow ridge
Short philtrum

Hairlet

ok so what about his posture, jawline and brow

you didn't comment on those hahaaha because they are shit

Shit, that unironically look exactly like me. The shitty jaw, pasty skin, everything

Well, I look like absolute garbage so I'm fucked. In this pic I'm lifting my chin up a tad bit and it still looks recessed a bit. OP btw. I'm not trying to black pill/lookism or w/e. I've come to terms with how I look. That's all one can do and that's all anyone should do.

>I browsed lookism for 1 year starter pack

How is this fitness related?

Mewing is exercising the jaw by chewing hard gum and pushing you tongue onto the roof of your mouth in an attempt to forward your maxilla. It's technically exercising to look better, just like the rest of this board.

Good try
I actually worked in modeling part time to pay for bills while in college so i actually know what type of facial features they're looking for
This is mainly for commercial models and catalog-type models though.
Runway and fashion can vary

The man is right, you guys have no idea what a recessed chin actually looks like. Just because it doesn't protrude past your chin, doesn't mean that it's recessed.

You look average, but you don't want to be average, and I can understand that.

wtf you could look whey better if you trained neck and jaw

they are muscles not just bone, and they grow really fast, don't be a fucking sadcunt i don't wanna hear that, you can be a sikkunt brah

I just want loads of pussy

You're arguing with man who is 18 months away from officially becoming a plastic surgeon. Both my parents are plastic surgeons, too. I'm willing to put my reputation up against yours, 10/10 days.

>plastic surgeon

the king of /FRAUD/

The industry is booming.

skinlet

>Well, I look like absolute garbage so I'm fucked. In this pic I'm lifting my chin up a tad bit and it still looks recessed a bit.
I think your chin looks normal. Your jawline is less defined than i'd want (read: it's very unremarkable/mediocre) at what appears to be low bodyweight, though. Not sure if it's muscular/bf% issue or just bone structure. What weight/bf% are you?

Thank you senpai. I'll hit the neck curls especially hard until I get a good neck. That's something I definitely need as well.

not surprised with all the xenoestrogens everywhere, men want to look like men again

Around 20%bf. I retain a LOT of fat in my face until I lean down. Skinnyfat atm.

>Around 20%bf. I retain a LOT of fat in my face until I lean down. Skinnyfat atm.
This is the problem then. 100%. I have a very masculine jawline/bone structure and It still looks like absolute garbage above 15% bf% (ALL the fat goes to my face/neck). Cut down to 10% and you'll be good.

enjoy your tmj

Been chewing for years. I think I'll be good. Plus it's curable.
Will do

No yours is normal but the autists on here will pick apart anything and destroy your confidence.

Bump

How do I look? I had prognathism but got it fixed by orthodontia when I was a kid

You look like jared from silicon valley, theres something seriously unsettling about the size of your mouth and skull

nice hairline bro

fite me u lil shit ill fuck you up

You guys are all mentally ill, you don't have super strong jaws but literally nobody in this thread deviates from the average. I can understand though, I suffer from BDD myself.
Veeky Forums is probably the board with the best genetics on Veeky Forums

worse, you're a niglet

nice digits, brah you have good eyes and especially eyelashes but you need a longer hair style that has a fringe or partial fringe. all you need for your jaw is to mew and train neck, you have great potential srs

fucken seriously bro? stop this "unsettling" meme

>mewing

dumbass, use this instead.

Just started mewing.
My left eye hurts so fucking much.
Won't do this shit anymore.

Because genetics.