Fuck this horrible garbage. Its 230 am and Im drinking brotien, doing pushups, and wondering how my life got here...

Fuck this horrible garbage. Its 230 am and Im drinking brotien, doing pushups, and wondering how my life got here. Is there any way to make protien powder actually fucking drinkable?

Buy good tasting protein powder?

Myprotein Vanilla is good

Any way to cut down on the aftertaste?

Man the fuck up and drink that shieeet you pussy ass bitch!

You're not drinking that protein shake for taste, you're drinking it for the results consuming that extra amount of protein is going to give you, pacifier sucking pussy

use milk, add honey or something, also WPC always tastes way better than WPI, WPI is for rich nerdgins

he fell for the chinese magic powder jew
kek

Nigga why are you using that much water? Are you retarded? Fill up 1/3 of that for 1 scoop. Supposed to be a protein shake not protein sewage water

Pic related from revolution nutrition. No clump nor bad after taste. Shit taste like literal juice.
>inb4 shill
Protein powder is a waste of money and normally you don't need it if you eat enough, it's just for convenience.

if you want a tasty smoothie instead of 25g of protein you can go to mc donalds
grow a pair and chug that shit, drink some water after and you'll be fine

Also doing HIIT. Really have no clue what I'm doing but im sick of being fat.. I mean, im solid and my chest goes past my stomach but I still see more hangoff than I want
>mfw dont need to be scooby, just not anerifat

>meme powder
OATS, PEANUT BUTTER, BANANA, 4 (FOUR) EGGS AND WATER. GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

Reminder that eating protein powder means you aren't natty.

>protien isnt natty
Yeah ok. Go spear me an elk then

Put it in milk or chocolate milk and/or harden up you fag

this

Myprotein tastes pretty good. Also get an aluminum or any metallic shaker bottle. The plastic ones will start to smell bad after a few months of use if you don't wash them carefully immediately after every use. Metal ones are fine with just rinsing with water

When you mix up protein powder add lots of water. Helps make it nice and thin so its easier to pour down the drain.

>drinking protein
>2018
>not making it

Any particular reason why protien is useless?

i'm fairly new, but i put it in a blender with frozen fruit and a little milk and it's delicious

is that bad?

brush your teeth you animal

If you find the consistency or general flavor problematic then just turn it into a mixed shake instead of one with just the powder. A few anons already suggested it on here, but It does help a lot. You could also try incorporating it into other foods if its that terrible. Like mixing it into some granola and strong yogurt. Or if you are dirty bulking, some ice cream.

Use whole milk and don’t be a fucking pussy

just chug it you stupid faggot

No memes, diet orange soda
Try it

This. Was working out like a frigging beast. Finished, drink my protein shake, take a shower, and went to wait for the bus all swole and alpha. A wild 18yo or so cutie appears out of nowhere and start miring. She smiles at me. I smile at her. Feel alpha as fuck, and... I cannot speak with her because my breath is absolutely putrid from the protein. Fuck my life!

Bumping this dead ass thread mix protein with Greek yogurt, vanilla if you have the carbs it’ll be fucked at first but just keep mixing and it makes a custard type pudding that’s like a dessert.