I have exactly ONE month before university starts and shit gets crazy...

I have exactly ONE month before university starts and shit gets crazy. Starting from tomorrow morning what can i possibly do to go the absolute hardest and make the most gains in this 30 day period of time.

>For reference i'm 6'2, and weigh around 85 kilograms (188 pounds)

What can I do to literally nearly kill me food and exercise wise so I don't waste a second of this month?

You will never make it with this frame of mind. Pathetic

what kind of uni starts in march?

Read the sticky. You sound like a raging faggot. Your type doesnt get laid in uni anyway

I guess posting on this board can definitely be seen as a waste of time if you really want to "nearly kill" yourself in terms of diet and exercise.

That being said, building muscles takes a long time. You might be able to make some decent noob gains in a month, but nothing that people will actually notice that you started lifting, especially at that size.
If your goal is to build muscle so the chicks start drooling, I'd rather learn some PUA stuff in that month

this post is pathetic, truly pathetic

kys

Same here bro. You in Aus?

not OP, but i am.

Sydney?

You'll never make it, you're everything that's wrong with our culture.

Brisbane. Question - how do I make friends/meet girls at australian uni's? Anything I find relates to us ones and says join a frat or whatever. I do a stem degree and everyone in my course is a dweeb

Yo I'm in Brissy too. Though I'm a European backpacker.

In the same boat here. My bro told me the best bet is to just join clubs and societies in uni. Should meet cool peeps and chicks there

If you're at QUT go to shit like the CESS cruise or whatever events the uni guilds put on.

I don't do civil engineering. I looked at all the clubs and literally none of them interest me. My main hobby outside of lifting is music but I'm not good enough yet to join any of the music things. I know this sounds like excuses but it sounds like my best bet to hang around the bar between lectures and chat to people. Made a couple friends this way last year.

Why on earth would a euro backpacker go to boring, cultureless Brisbane?

Mechanical engineering major, can relate. I just make sure I get 8 hours, and try to pretend to not be stressed. My gains do suffer though

Jobs. Going job hunting tomorrow.

I was doing EE and went, brought a mate who didn't even go to the uni too and had a great time! Don't limit yourself so much.

this is good advice thanks. I'll take better look and not just limit myself to stuff related to my degree

Honestly, your best shot is hard cardio and knock down maybe 5-10kg of body fat. If you wanted muscle you should have started a year ago.

200 pushups a day with different variations
look it up on youtube

australian

>1 month

Gas yourself

You are not achieving anything in one month. Not even with roids. Pathetic

Don't listen to all this hate user, the results you get from your 'one month challenge' (so to speak) may provide the motivation for a lifelong commitment to health and fitness. What were saying here about muscle may be true, you won't put a huge amount on in such a short time period, but that doesn't mean you can't make a massive difference to your aesthetics in that time! Do some sort of serious hiit and lifting with spotless diet and if you don't look and feel a million times better I'd be shocked. Try something like body for life.

If I were you, I'd use that 30 day window not to make the most gains, but to practice and strengthen the gum habits I'll do when uni starts, so that you keep the same pace now and then.

Get on steroids it's the only way.

*gym

Why start tomorrow morning? Why not today? So you can pig out one last time? Never gonna make it.

you could just get on gear

Do half body routines 7 times a week at the gym, eat 190g of protein, eat 500 calorie surplus, get on creative and steroids.

If you perfect everything, you won't look like a completely pathetic loser, just a regular loser.

Pin 2g of test starting today

If you want girls in uni dont make my mistake.
>dont study STEM
>maintain contact with highschool friends
>be good looking
t. graduating next year a virgin
Also only top tier chads get girls in uni, most get them through clubbing and house parties with highschool friends

FPBP

You need to GOMAD and find yourself a feeder gf

Depends on your starting body. It goes without saying that you need be hitting about six exercises in a week, with two rest days or so. Yes, one two a day. As for food, I'm partial to keto bulk since I am already lean and it works well for me. If that doesn't appeal to you, hit a clean bulk with good macros 40f40p20c.

Good luck user. power up.

>dont study STEM
fucking cringe, why even go to college then
I agree with the other 2 though.
t. engy that isn't a beta faggot and is able to get girls

>dont study STEM
money is more important than girls...doing a IT job while attending university 2 semesters in hardly know anybody there...dont have time but money is good

Asian

>1 month
Run hard every day, cut carbs down significantly, and drop as much water weight and fat as you can. Fat you can lose about 2lb/wk if you work at it, meaning next month you could be 180lbs with less bloating and water weight.

If you want muscular gains. I mean visible, muscular gains... lol.

southamerican

30 days is not enough time to build any decent amount of muscle. The best thing you can do is lose as much fat as you can by eating clean and doing lots of cardio, so that you can get leaner and thus show off the muscle that you already have.

For your realistic expectations, picture is me after 1 month of lifting religiously 5 times per week, 2 hours per session and eating clean. About 3lbs of muscle gain in total.

Bullshit, I'm Australian and week 1 starts in 5 days.

>muh gear
Even if he bought today, roids always take at least 2-3 weeks to be delivered, and he only has a month