Is cheese really that bad for you? On a keto diet, I find its one of the few snacks that I can quickly have...

Is cheese really that bad for you? On a keto diet, I find its one of the few snacks that I can quickly have, other than pork rinds, which have absolutely zero nutritional value beyond their fat and protein.

Based on what I've read on here, I'm going to lose all my muscle and turn into a little sissy boy for eating it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not bad. Lots of protein and fats. Top tier food.

Never quit dairy. It's a meme. I quit dairy for 8 months to try it out and became lactose intolerant even though I wasn't before.

Who said cheese is bad again?

Cheese is a goddamn delight.

If you're on keto, make sure you shred your own cheese from a block. It tastes better, and the anti-blocking spray in shredded cheese is carby.

The Sargento Colby Jack cheese cubes are a good snack on keto.

Also, avocado is a good quick snack too. Easily portable, you just need a pocket knife & a spoon to consume it. IMO raw avocado tastes good too.

Cheese is calorie dense and you should watch out if you are cutting.
Other than that its fine.

I like to mash it up with a bit of olive oil, salt and red pepper flake, then use it as a spread on basically anything.

Toast if you're not on Keto, else you can use... butter leaf lettuce?

Cheese is great. If you're concerned about the fat content stick with crumbly cheese like parmesan, they tend to be higher in protein.

Mozarella has top tier macros, last I've heard.

this, or goat cheese also has significantly lower fat

Wasn't expecting all these positive cheese replies, thanks all. I have some mozzarella cheese, but I noticed that it's hard to get normal mozzarella where I live., It's all reduced fat or partially skim, which increases the carbs.

I've just seen a lot of memes on here that it has lots of estrogen. Avocados are too rich for my blood; why get one avocado when you can get a pound of cheese for a similar price?

You can have several thousand grams of sodium in a day and be fine, user. Cholesterol is also mostly a byproduct of high blood sugar, and that's what tends to cause heart problems.

It's kinda meh but I like it too much to quit, chili cheese and parmesan are great.

Keto is shit though.

Works great for me user, why don't you like it?

>You can have several thousand grams of sodium in a day and be fine, user.

>being fucking retarded
If you follow government guidelines on salt intake you are much more likely to suffer health risks down the road, 6-7 grams a day is much healthier.

>lol official guidelines and the scientific consensus are all stupid and wrong

>he thinks big government has his best interests in mind
>he doesn't realize outdated and orthodox mentalities prevail in basically all fields

I bet you also eat ~80g of protein a day

I fucking love cheese but if I eat too much of it I get skin problems and my shits smell death.
I mate decent weight loss on keto eating tons of cheese with eggs tho.

>he unironically thinks the scientific consensus is 2 grams a day
Imagine being such a brainlet you haven't figured out most of what you're taught in elementary school is lies

Yeah I bet you're leading scientists in that field, with the freshest studies and the the newest methods. So, what article or meme doctor are you following?

I mean that's fine for your regular sedentary fuck.

I actually hate being someone who just refers to a video as an argument, makes it seem so cheap. But I cant explain it better, so have a look

youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8&t=

Oh shit the professional youtube video that links to two amazon book. I love how it immediately starts with a sick baby.

>The Salt Fix: Why the Experts Got It All Wrong--and How Eating More Might Save Your Life
Yeah, no way this is shady at all. Everybody just got it wrong and continue to be wrong even after this "shocking revelation".

I mean seriously, how can you take that seriously? It's a real strategy to take some studies, publish a retarded book interpreting those to get some contra mainsteam result and make a living like that. Whole grains make you obese and give you heart attack, animal products in general cause cancer, dozens of shit meme diets.

Shit I messed that post up. You get what I mean though, it's stupid shit in a nice and compelling packaging so people believe it. I bet it got that doctor rich and he has his own little following that "knows the truth".

The only people who say its bad are vegans who scream about What The Health being a real source and fatties who can't lose weight. If you're cutting avoid but if you're just looking for quality flavor go ahead and eat a normal amount