How can this actor be cute according to girls even tho his chin is very weak

How can this actor be cute according to girls even tho his chin is very weak.
My facial features are 10x more masculine than his, but I don't get the same attention as him.

post a picture of yourself to believe you, user

The only character he's notable for is a murderous psychopath alpha so women see that when they look at him.

Because basement dweller standard of beauty doesn't carry over. Don't let PSL incels pollute your brain

cause his chin isn't very weak and his other facial features are pretty good. and yeah, his acting and his character are hot too

youre delusional

Not the best quality, but you can see my face.

This was meant to you

not all girls want a guy with insanely masculine features. his are masculine enough, and he has good features otherwise. look at the goose, he isnt insanely masculine, but girls jizz over him.

Alright, it's a troll, move along, sage this shit

Oblong head. Far too slender a face.
>horse/10

>wierd shaped head
>giant ass nose
>occasionally curls and nothing else
>angry arab look
holy shit man, the delusion of this board is unreal

oh no oh no oh no
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

>I don't get the same attention as him.
You're not famous

hahah hope you are trolling nigga

Is the new season worth buying on amazon?

Not trolling.
>
Wtf are you talking about? I know my head is pretty tall, but I've head that it's actually considered handsome trait.
My jaw is chiseled and defined and it's considered very attractive

nigga your skull is so narrow a barehand punch would break you apart

anyways i have seen some hot chicks with guys like you so dont stress about it, you arent masculine just average

at least, and thanks god you can grow a beard otherwise you'd look like shit

Narrow weak skull. Just because his chin tapers in doesnt make it weaker than yours, it just means you have a weak ass skull and no cheek bone width. Also he has decent facial harmony and yours is pretty shit tier.

>i have seen some hot chicks with guys like you so dont stress about it
I'm not insecure, I have a girlfriend.
But I hate the fact that femine guys are considered handsome, that's depressing.

>But I hate the fact that femine guys are considered handsome, that's depressing.

well, if thats happens its because there are some people who consider them handsome

this is a masculine man, and i doubt hes considered handsome

Should I wear hats to make my head appear shorter?

yes, hats makes your head appear shorter, thats why when you have a short head they will make you look like shit

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

this thread is so good

I hope you're trolling. The guy in OP is a lot better looking. Your gay oval head ain't cute

>femine guys
You know jack shit about how a really feminine guy looks like, if you already have a gf what the fuck do you care about girls thinking actors are hot? it's like our guy goose and his photoshopped abs.

top jej

>10x more masculine
Translation: Fucking ugly caveman.

He has perfect skin, and a thick neck

Is Veeky Forums really full of gay faggots?
''perfect'' skin doesn't mean shit if you ain't got strong chin

That fact that he's white and OP isn't is enough to make him much more attractive

t. girl

his chin isnt weak, its proportional to the rest of his face, something your ugly horse face doesn't have

Faggots defending their favourite gay actor lmao.
Get off Veeky Forums you faggot scums

keep crying, ugly ass nigga

Fuck off you ugly cunt.
I mean I'm not even mad. I never said that actor was ugly, but he's definitely not more attractive than me.
However you can insult me as much as you want, I don't care. I'll be fucking my hot gf while you virgins are still crying.

lol how is that a weak chin, i swear browsing Veeky Forums makes you a delusional faggot like it makes teenage girls anorexic lesbians

“Somewhat attractive” is good enough. Women aren’t looking for a perfect Adonis chiseled by Michaelangelo himself

>never said the actor was ugly
>said he had a weak chin
>implying that doesn't automatically make someone ugly
didnt read the rest of your post but your ugly horse face makes your chin look weak, gayboy

good midface and eyes

lel, no way this isn’t a troll. the fact that you have to convince people you’re attractive definitely means you’re not. I’d say ur 4/10

>How can this actor be cute according to girls even tho his chin is very weak.
because lookism isn't real life, autist
also someone with a weak chin would look "cuter" than someone with a strong chin, but of course your brainlet ass wouldn't realize something as simple as this

Hahahaha

Begone sandnigger

lmao at this horse face arab

FUUUUUUARK SO FUCKING MASCULINE,PROBABLY TAKES TREN AND TEST FOR BREAKFAST