wtf? how come no ones talking about this life hack

The skin thing is beta carotene, everyone knows that

>beta carotene
>BETA

>beta carotene

>eat veggies
>ebin life hack

2018, everyone

I eat a load of steamed broccoli daily. Raw makes me gag. My roommates hate me because I basically fart broccoli and steaming broccoli smells terrible.

Man taste is so weird. Raw broccoli is one of the most delicious snacks to me, and steamed always seems nasty. Different strokes for different folks. Funny world. I love you, buddy.

dont eat broccoli raw. (or steamed unless its organic) Boil it for a few minutes. Studies were done that boiling it for even just 4 minutes will remove nearly all the pesticides and shit they spray on the crop.

The nutrient loss will be minimal anyway. And if you're so concerned with that then just eat two heads like OP

Steaming broccoli smells great wtf.
I'm guessing american where the smell of freshed steamed vegies is not common

>he doesn't grow his own organic broccoli

outside a few decent generals, Veeky Forums is a joke. there was a thread earlier this week (I think) by some fattie that said he felt better after he started eating healthier and working out, ended with "what's happening to me?", so no big surprise that this retard is genuinely stunned that eating one of the "super veggies" have actual real benefits.

I noticed no such difference on broccoli binges. Anyhow broccoli is super and also tasty.

It literally smells like grandma farts - maybe that's a delicacy from whatever backwater yuropoor country you come from

Good post

fat american woman taste veggies for the first time.jpg

>beta
>BETA?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wtc ALPHA carotene?

What other vegetables enable thick ropes? Asking for a friend.

yeah. i've been taking beta carotene and my skin literally looks like its glowing sex.

>the virgin beta carotene
>the chad alpha tocopherol
time to start drinking wheat germ oil

>decent
>generals
Pick one and only one, redditor

This. All the generals are just tripfag circlejerks. They're the opposite of what makes good content generation.

This is all samefagging.

The truth? Vegetables are unnecessary. Your body only requires various animal products and fruits.

>The truth? Vegetables are unnecessary. Your body only requires various animal products and fruits.

how much can I supplement for skin complexion gains?

Yea, mate as much as I enjoy cussing Americans it smells of arse.

Fry it in olive oil.