I'm too beta to step foot into a gym

I've been lurking Veeky Forums for months, I've set up a diet and a weekly routine but i just can't grow the balls to take the final step and visit the gym.

I'm too self conscious of my noodle arms, they are pathetic from years of only watching anime and masturbating.

Wanna join the official and active Fitness Server on Discord??
Only quality contributors are welcome.
discord.gg/WfgghsW

start doing push ups
make your own dumbells
get a pull up bar

nigga is not that hard, i work out at home with tools i have made and i made nice gays, just fucking use your imagination

Literally no one cares about the new guy. In fact, if you don’t know what you’re doing and you ask someone for help/a spot/“hey am I doing this right” they’ll actually help you out. There’s a good chance you’ll find a gym buddy/mentor that way if you actually stick with it.

No one cares.

NO ONE CARES.

Listen hear you fucking faggot.

No one is going to be looking at you in the gym.

1) because people are working on themselves

2) because you will literally blend into the background and no one will notice you

STOP worrying about what people think and realise your actually worrying about how you think, feel and look like.

The moment you step into the gym is the moment you change forever and realise that NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

The more you go the more you realise this until you start making results and people will notice you... OUTSIDE OF THE GYM.

Stop worrying about your arms and change them.

Stop worrying about people and change yourself.

Stop fearing the first step and realise that once you've jumped in the greater you'll become not worse.

It’s true, all that built up anxiety that you have of thinking people are going to be staring at you and making fun of you behind your back is total bullshit.

No one gives a fuck about what you’re doing

stop fapping

Mate nobody cares about you and your noodle arms. Nobody will even look at you. Put a hoodie on! Loads of people do it and it hides your body and although its silly, I did it too.

Like everyone else has said: NO ONE COULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU

Just dont do some silly excercises and end up a meme on Veeky Forums humour threads.

I understand though, user. Ive been there, just jump on the rowing or cycling machine for a bit, realise youre a ghost then move on to your intended excercises.

Godspeed, brother.

To add to this, out for 6 years on and off at the gym I only ever once got shit from someone and that was a group of young pakis cuz I had a shit looking stain on the arse of my shorts.

its pasta but should have said your mums curry :/

Lol londoner? We just cant avoid these cunts

bastards

not gonna lie these posts make me feel kinda pumped

fuck it I'm going now, well right now I need to shit but after I shit I'm going down.

Post progress pics

Or at least post inthegympov.jpg so we know you really took our advice

Go early in the morning when there isn't anybody or very few people until you man up.

Really inspiring user.

Exactly this. Then after a few months you go to a calisthenics gym/outdoor gym and you realise the gym is actually a meme

Listen here user, you were me around 3 months ago.

I went to the gym and I felt as if everyone was interested in the 'new guy' and I didn't know where to begin which was fine, I ended up just messing around on some cable machines for the next few visits. The point is nobody really cares, you really should just go and have a chat with the manager and let him know your concerns - you won't be the first or the last person who's said expressed some form of anxiety to him in regards to working out.

Do it before it's too late and you end up with regret.

dude just go you're to small to even get noticed anyways

Truuu, will be waiting for a pick of you in the gym user.

You better fucking deliver faggot.
Cus were all gonna make it!

The only thing people stare at, at the gym is themselves and a nice booty.

Unless those are you no one is going to give a fuck. Once you start going just force yourself to go and there will be a point where you just dont give a fuck anymore.