I lift for strength because progress is accurate & objective instead of inaccurate & subjective

I lift for strength because progress is accurate & objective instead of inaccurate & subjective.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j48NIUPPiYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but to gain strenght you need to gain size

So you're autistic?

Yeah, cause tape measures have opinions

Find one strong person that seriously beleives strength and size are unrelated

Tape measurements mean nothing unless you're single digit bodyfat percentage.

Don't be one of those idiots who measures their fatceps and claims 18 inch arms when you actually have 15 inch arms lean.

If you lift for strength you will get stronger. If you eat to gain weight you will gain size. If you get stronger and gain weight. Your muscles are getting bigger.
Why is there a debate?

Jay cutler

Why doesnt everyone just relax and eat an onion

youtube.com/watch?v=j48NIUPPiYs

can you snatch 288lbs at 136lb bodyweight?

I think that is also one of the reasons that SS is so good for beginners. It gives them objective measures of PROGRESS

Not really

>I lift for strength
No, you don't, stop lying to yourself. People lift to look good. Those that really like lifting and are high functioning autists will lift as a sport, but no one lifts for "strength" alone.

i lift for my waifu which is adolf hitler incarnated into body of 6 years old antrophowolf boy with gaint tits

>everyone who doesn't think like me are retarded!

I left to help my martial arts, which I do for self defense. Strength helps self defense. Looking good doesn't. Not everyone is as image conscious as you.

I lifted for a solid 6 years for looks and looks only.

Then my interests/goals/whatever changed and I stopped caring about that and fell in love with focusing on strength/performance.

I actually really enjoy lifting more now, it was starting to get kind of stale/boring just going into the gym doing tons n tons of random sets just for fluff n pump

Are you saying he wouldn't snatch more weight with more muscle?

No, but he would snatch even more weight by optimizing the neuromuscular activity of the muscle he already has.

I lift for girls because they have boobs and vaginas

instead of dicks and beards

*bobs and vagenes

I lift and achieve nothing. Maybe I should give up

no but to say you can't be strong while staying small is ridiculous

I bet you focused on aesthetics and only dipped your feet into strength training, so you failed at aesthetics because you’re natty and you failed at strength because you never have it a proper go

You have 4 options

1. Get on steroids and continue fluff training and get results because steroids

2. Drop the Zyzz goals and pick up proper strength training and go all in, no fucking around on a brosplit

3. Quit lifting

4. Continue what you’re doing now getting no results