What the flying fuck are girls texting about...

What the flying fuck are girls texting about? My gf is on her phone 24/7 texting her friends and before you say im getting cucked I inspect her phone daily and you literally have to scroll for 3 minites to get to texts that arent from the last 24 hours. meanwhile I get like 4 texts a day seriously wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15107437/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>My gf

Doesn't the snapchat chat log clear itself after like 15 minutes.

if you go through her phone then you should know what girls text about
I don't have that problem with mine

Regardless of if you’re getting cucked. (You probably aren’t but it’s always a possibility knowing women) girls seek attention and constant stimuli for their peanut sized brains. Social media and constant communication with friends provides this by means of the cell phone. IF she got the same validation and stimulation by rocks she’s be staring at a piece of granite all day long.

lol you're so insecure you inspect her phone daily?
reevaluate your relationship.

>have to scroll for 3 minites to get to texts that arent from the last 24 hours
what are the texts about?

Well I never texted a girl except when of course it was for study related things in groupchats.

Don’t go through girls phones who gives a fuck. I wouldn’t want to lose the brain cells from reading their asinine conventions anyway.

Girls like to talk all the time. Yes, about irrelevant shit. It's not just a stereotype.

>I inspect her phone daily
Found OP

They literally announced that if you tweeted a selfie with a specific hashtag while at the game you could win some shit. Like, they're clearly there for the game because they're not with any dudes they're trying to impress.

>dude is on the field

if this shit is genuine I feel sorry for the girl

>they're clearly there for the game
Yeah, they're clearly huge fans of the sport

what do girls text with each other? I have never texted with a girl in my whole life

They literally text about Chad.

Its true, i think she broke up with him pretty quick.

The worst thing is back when i was a teen i was definitely insecure enough to want to do something like that

strawpoll.me/15107437/

You fucking cuck

What the fuck? Please be real

If you're that insecure then yeah she's cucking you out of spite.
The texts aren't for that though, one end of that is a guy who is in it for sex so why would there be more than necessary?
The messages are 90% making, adjusting and strategically cancelling brunch plans.

Don't try to reason with anti thots, the pushback is as dumb as the thots themselves.

Why do people do this? If a girl cheats, you dump her; she does something you don't like, you dump her. It's not like there aren't other women that can easily serve her purpose.

it seems like no matter the topic, thats what you get with Veeky Forums these days

Send her random texts messages all day long. You'll soon discover she'll reply with random shit and start sending you random shit all day long and expect you to reply to all of it and it'll just keep going back and forth with more and more random shit and she'll think you and her are building a close bond based on all the random shit the two of you are texting about. But if you stop sending/replying to even just some texts then she'll think you don't care about her anymore and kick you out of the text messaging loop. And you'll no longer know who said what random shit to who and who may like someone else and who someone thinks might like someone and who no longer likes someone. Plus all the lies and made up shit just to start drama to keep shit really interesting...

It's all because most women's lives are fucking boring, they have no major hobbies/interests and they scared of being left out of the loop and rejected.

Also if this post was sent to you by a women, every sentience would be sent as a separate text message because every sentience requires it's own thought process because of their short attention spans.

This. If she make you unconfortable drop her ass.
She will come back crying and seeking attention from you

Please learn the difference between sentience and sentence.

Noted.

But your contribution to this conversation needs more substance. Any thoughts on women who text random shit all day long?

one of the most accurate things I have read on this website

I thought the rest of the post was solid, just the wrong word being used twice irked my autism.

Maybe 5% of what my exgf texted me needed to be sent, but she seemed to like that I was willing to take 15 seconds every 15 minutes to respond to her rambling so I'm not really complaining.

They're talking to alpha males like me

Hahahaha noooioooooo way man no way

>I inspect her phone daily
lmao what a cuck

>Going to Ocean City

Is it senior week already, kiddo?

im male and i send sentences as seperate texts unless im giving a long explanation about something.

Okay, why did they go to the baseball game then?

I don't know. Whenever I see a girl checking her phone in front of me and I get a glimpse of it, there's ALWAYS some unread messages. It's like a parallel reality.

This is exactly why i dont get this whole thing about how people say "guys need to wait a long time before sending girls messages because it will seem like they have nothing better to do than to pay attention to her"

girls are on their phones 24/7 why do we do this

they are responding to the 100 guys who added her as just friends on her 20 different types of communication

no way jose, i watched homeland this week

so much this
their value, effort and span of response is according to the atractiveness of the receiver

It's not just girls though the, most normie guys too. Like they're constantly in their phone texting or snap chatting like at least 10 other people. To me and probably most people on this board this is pretty mind blowing. My closest thing to a "friend" texts me maybe once every 3 days and we have a short little conversation.

It would be nice to be a normie who had like 10 people to just text random shit all the time especially if you're waiting for the bus/just sat around and don't wanna look like a loner. But u fear it might be too late for me to into all that normie shit.

T.19 yo

men are weak nowadays havent you heard. They just dont get your train of thought anymore.