If you don't lift for sport or to make a labor job easier why do you even lift?

If you don't lift for sport or to make a labor job easier why do you even lift?

I work a physically demanding job that requires alot of lifting and pulling and I workout to make my day easier and to make more money as the more work I do in a day the more I get paid

I lift so I'm bigger and people take me more seriously because nobody respects a dyel

I just like it lol

I lift shit while being fueled by repressed anger.
This way i feel i'm making progress in my life

I lift for girls....
And the impending race war.

I lift because it gives me purpose.

Struggle creates men.

if you don't drive your car in a demolition derby every day, why do you even wear a seat belt?

I lift every day in case I ever NEED to actually lift something IRL.

>tfw actually need to lift everyday for my job

you gotta be dyel as fuck to lift to be able to lift stuff at work. scrawny ass girls can lift shit at work.

Pretty sure scrawny girls don't lift and pull fireproof drywall and steel beams that weigh 200lbs all day

nobody does in developed countries. that's a workplace violation.

>the only physical labor is at a store that girls work at

Kek clearly you've never roofed and carried shingles up a ladder for hours on end

>Canada isn't a developed country
>real heavy work is a work place violation

Soyboy detected

you sound like you work like a retard. not my fault you carry things like a retard.

>implying there is any easy way to carry 100 bundles of shingles up 30 feet

On the contrary, i lift because i SIT IN A FUCKING CHAIR ALL DAY STARING AT A COMPUTER SCREEN DOING NOTHING WITH MY BODY

not familiar with hoser law but they too have lifting limits well below 200 lbs

Do you have any clue what a labor job is? Try bricklaying or mining and tell me girls can do that shit. I've never once seen a woman at any of my job sites, all the guys are bulky 200+lb men

Unironically this

I lift for the cute fit girls

Met a few miners and they were all jacked monsters from lifting 80lb jackhammers at shoulder height all day

its great stress relief

I don't really remember what made me start working out, but I do know now that working out has made me more insecure and observant about my own body. I'm mainly working out so I don't feel like a pile of dog shit when I look in the mirror.

>he thinks labor means stocking shelves in an air conditioned building or mopping a floor

none of that is going to be improved in any meaningful way by picking up a conveniently shapes barbell and setting it back down. maybe if you were doing farmers carries i'd believe you.

I've never once worked with women because they can't physically do my job

I'm a cop, I lift so I'm strong enough to throw people around when necessary.

>he thinks labor is picking up a barbell and setting it back down in an air conditioned gym

>robert

are you retarded? That’s normal as all sweet fuck if you do construction.

>tfw carrying sheets of drywall up stairs

If you don't get your gains from your job are you just a poser with show muscles?

>carrying spools of cable up a ladder? why not just spend 30 minutes setting up a pulley?

>tfw that's my job
>tfw it's not easy like these guys think

I carry and pull drywall off a boom all day

>After your mom cums she pretty much passes right out.
>This is troublesome because she always wants to be on top and weights 600 lbs.
>I've been stuck for hours at a time before she wakes up.
I guess the real reason I lift is so I'll be strong enough to push your mom off me after we fuck.

you're saying doing 200 lb carries up stairs is 'normal'?

no, it's not. especially not in construction. i know many construction workers who can't do 200 lb carries let alone up stairs.

they carry such objects in twos and i bet you money you're grossly overestimating the weight of an object. i'm strong as fuck and carried around a 200 lb treadmill and it was pure death. there's no way in hell you're doing that all day unless you have elite genetics.

Only elite men can handle construction labor

or spics...

Exactly because I don't have a physically demanding job.
Why would I ever hit the gym if my job was already a workout? My job has me sit on my ass 8 hours, if I didn't lift I'd be in terrible condition.

lol you're retarded. most construction workers aren't in that good of shape.

They're too weak to do my job, spics cut grass

dios mio

i'd be a pathetic loser that doesn't even lift if i didn't go to the gym.

now i'm just a pathetic loser that lifts.

To make the job easier and get even more jacked

>there's no way in hell you're doing that all day unless you have elite genetics.
you underestimate human adaptation

no, i don't. i estimate carrying an unweildy 200+ lb object up stairs by yourself is pants on head retarded. you and your workmates grab it and carry it up. furthermore barbell lifting does not in any way prepare you to do loaded carries of an unweildy objects.

I lift because I don't play sports or have a physically demanding job.
>People evolved with the capacity for long grueling work, and only recently have we gotten to the point as a society where the average person can just sit on their ass all day.

Attractive people lead better lives. For most people, losing bodyfat and gaining muscle is the most likely route to being more attractive after basic things like fixing your hygiene and clothing

It really helps me manage my depression, existential dread, and anxiety. Plus the myriad of health benefits for getting off my fat ass and getting my heart pumping once in a while isn't bad.

almost free - feels good - is good for you - teaches you good lessons like discipline and persistence.

why wouldn't you lift?

I play sports, it makes me feel good, it makes me look good, and it makes me more capable of doing things.

Even for /fit, nobody is that much of a brainlet to think that

same here bro, feels like i'm dying

Blue collar fag lmao.

So that girls will finally notice me

To mog the soyboys, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.

I lift so that on the off chance there's a moment where someone needs a hero I can at least attempt to be so with a marginal chance of success