Has anyone found protein bars that are better than these

Has anyone found protein bars that are better than these.

These things are fucking amazing.

The apple Met-Rx is by far the best.

When I was a fatass I replaced candy and sweets with those gatorade protein bars. They have a shitload of sugar. Extremely good. Eventually I switched to the low sugar Quest bars.

never tried those, are they crunchy like the peanut butter ones?

Never tried them, always got these in bulk form amazon

>28g of sugar per bar

oy vey, didn't check that till now.

Those, and Super Cookie Crunch.

>20g of protein

may be worth it if the calories is enough to have two instead of one.

It's kinda high at 230 calories, but I like them because it's kinda hard for me to get past my tdee

The MetRx ones are 410 a bar, but I have the same issue getting up to my macros, especially during a bulk.

Yes, I make my own. Way more bang for your buck.

How do they taste? The ON ones taste okay, but not as good as the Gatorade candy bars.

These

These are pretty nice. 20g of protons and less than 200 kcal per bar, plus some vitamins.

They are expensive as fuck though.

Cliff Builders Bars tase pretty good
20g protein
29g carbs
9g fat
And 270 calories

I’m glad you listed the pretzel ones. Those are the only good ones.

Sounds pretty nice, might try that. Those are some tasty macros

They are all I pretty much use. I buy a few boxes at a time on amazon. I'll get others at a gas station in a pinch, but none really compare. I find they really hit the spot when I get too high on PWO and do a double session in the gym to help burn it off. It feels like all my glycogen is drained walking out the door and that bar feels like the most delicious thing I've ever eaten when I'm in that state.

Fucking cope. Just keep eating candy bars and get your protons from meat

these are fucking delicious. especially the birthday cake ones

What flavors would you recommend?

Peanut butter is my favorite, it's the one that's coated in dark brown stuff, there's another peanut butter one covered in tan stuff that isn't as good. I also like mint a lot, so I'll get the mint chocolate one. The plain chocolate one is good too. I don't really care for sweets and shit, so I've never liked anything like cookies and cream, or cinnamon bun kind of flavors.

has soy in it

get these

The MetRx Pretzel Peanut butter are god damn amazing, literally taste like a candy bar. I would take them over snickers.

my nibba

I'll try these, gotta look to start cutting soon

I've tried these bc they sell them at the Complete Nutrition right across from my gym, so they are great in a pinch. The pumpkin pie ones they had for a bit were even better.

if you get a fresh super cookie crunch theyre amazing.
sometimes i wind up with ones that taste older, and they're more dry

As a diabetic these things are a god send for when I'm craving something sweet. Cookies n Cream and Raspberry White chocolate are the best flavors.

>met rx

Chocolate Flavored Layer (Maltitol Syrup, Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Chocolate Flavored Coating (Maltitol, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Concentrate, Cocoa, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Metamyosyn VPP Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg White, L-Glutamine), Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Chocolate Chips (Maltitol, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Maltitol, Natural Flavor, Fructooligosaccharides, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Salt, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Caramel Color, Sucralose, Maltodextrin.

>soy letchin is listed 3 times
>maltodextarin

get the quest bars bro

Rx bars are legit. Only 12g of protein tho

This. They're better than most apple desserts. Sadly my grocery store doesn't sell them anymore :(

(((protein bars)))

(((buying groceries)))
No BS, but like of grocery stores in the US are German Jew owned. Food Lion, Aldi, Lidl, Weis, and some others.

the chocolate chip kind are the best!

QUEST COOKIE DOUGH IS THE ONLY ANSWER. EVERYTHING ELSE IS DEGENERATE. I GO THROUGH 2 BOXES A WEEK YOU POORFAGS

these are amazing, I actually prefer them to regular snickers. I have one of these for breakfast at the office most days.

9,5g sugar, 18g protein, 4,4g unsaturated fat and 2,7 saturated.

lmao at carb eaters

I always get these, tho I'm from europe
per 100g:
>416kcal
>11g fat
> 19g carbs (3g sugar)
> 53g protein

1 bar is 50g, costs 2,79€ which is 3,43$
cookies&cream is godly, coconut is meh

i personally go with these. they are very cheap and low carb/sugar.

thse are so expensive though

How bout these?

yeah but I currently make a lot of dough. That will change in not too long sadly. If you can afford them they're the best IMO

Kirkland/Costco protein bars aren't the best tasting but I think they're pretty good and I'm sure much cheaper than most other brands that taste good. I stick with them.

I think they taste fantastic. Granted, I haven't had anything remotely similar to a candy bar in well over a year, so I may be biased.

Can any anons verify if these are good for you?

>Friend invites me to lift with him, no homo
>Yeah, I have a free pass, 7 day trial
>Sweet
>Get there, sign in, lift, sweet
>Sign out
>Short Asian guy wife working uniform at counter
>"Oh hey there user, I'm here to talk about your trial"
>What
>Yeah, your 7 day trial
>Nah I'm good mate
>Can I interest you in Met-Rx protein bars
>I'm good mate
>Here's a sample
>No thanks, leave
>Sales guy has been calling me up, texting me about Met-Rx
>Block him
And thats why I havn't bought protein bars.

Regular RX bars (the ones with ingredients on the front of the package)
and fucking pic related.

More crispy than crunchy

those are the GOAT

soyboy

soy protein isolate is in them

If you think eating a fucking candy bar is going to turn you into a woman then just chop your dick off today and start the transition you fucking pansy.

HAng on pal what about the sugar?

THIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS

Nigga the word ISOLATE don't mean shit to you? Protein is amino acids, period. Granted it may not be a complete protein but it still is the same as all protein powders. When will this xenoestrogen meme die already, jeesus.
> Inb4 soyboy

Are their protein bars that aren't overprice ? Even myprotein ones are expensive