>8300

OH SHIT!

At this rate it'll reach 9k before the next Monday and ~12k before EOY. That's way too crazy, crazier than the rise to 1200$.

>that accumulation fase tho

prepare to be blown away for the next few years. it's gonna be awesome

you should also mentally prepare for a megadip with many suicidal and emotional biztards. There is always a megadip in between the moon missions waiting.

>There is always a megadip in between the moon missions waiting.

Not with Bitfinex™ ;)

Should a nocoiner like myself buy 1 bitcoin at this price? Looks pretty stable lately.

Buy high sell low. Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

Who here was in the Legendary Oldfagbiztard / Savant Bread last night, wherein he saved all of Crypto by saving Bitcoin?

tell us about it. I was in the POTcoin thread where some bizzies lost thousands in seconds

I'm so humble.

LOL

oh hey, your thought on BCH? I'm considering to dump it into ETH.

Any general things you've heard to look out for?

Sauce. Search the archive.

I have nothing kind to say about either, so I will be polite and say nothing.

i respect that

KEK

Minimum 18k before the next 3K dip = EZ money$$$$$$$ Abstract Reasoning 101, ie; "If this, this, and this, then what? I once took an Abstract Reasoning Test that lasted three days at The Thunderbird Institute for Alphabet Agency Induction. The only person to ever score higher in the history of the Institute was a Colonel from Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, Arizona.

YES don’t listen to retards. Just buy and DO NOT SELL no matter what. Just fuckin sit on your hands. If you keep trying to time it, you won’t every buy and you’ll forever be bitcoinless.

I bought my first bitcoin at what was considered the all time high as well at that point. Just do it

I'm a newfag, so I don't know. Are you only in BTC or are you als into alts?

I rarely go in to Alts, and when I do, it is usually to pursue someone on my Blacklist, ala Prince A.A.