It's the kitchen, not the gym. What are YOU doing with YOUR diet to get abs, Veeky Forums?

It's the kitchen, not the gym. What are YOU doing with YOUR diet to get abs, Veeky Forums?

Just ordered a pizza

Tfw superior genetics allow me to eat what I want

I just flex and they show.
Getting a bit fat from bulking so I'll probably cut soonish.

dirty cutting, eating whatever the fuck I want in small quantities but hitting the gym 1 - 2 times a day plus bjj 6 days a week
>mfw it's actually fucking working

I know that feel.
It's amazing that I've never been above 15% body fat considering how I eat.

1500cal a day of lean meat, eggs, veggies, and low fat dairy.

Amazing progress so far.

>1500cal a day
How tall are you?

6'2

Neat, same. I'll try to do the same thing minus the eggs because I'm not really into them. Have you totally cut out bread, too? The easiest way for me to get chicken in is a chicken sandwich.

I have one cheat meal per week, which is 3 massive peanut butter jelly sandwiches on whole grain bread, to get what I don't eat throughout the week.

The only carbs I get are from veggies.

I just ride out ~20% body fat and eat whatever the fuck I want. Still look fit to all but the most shallow women.

72 hours into a fast.

Nothing. Once I got them to pop they never go away. Then again I probably eat very little in comparison to my muscle mass

Same here bro. I eat tacos, nachos and pizza all the time.

My favorite is ordering a pizza to the pool and scarfing it down while fatties on look and make snarky remarks like "must be nice to have good genetics hissss"

>hitting the gym 1-2 times a day plus bjj 6 days a week
That's fucking commitment

Is lettuce like the best thing ever in terms of protein density?

is it just me or do fatties actually tend to eat healthier by default

fatties are just addicted to food so they eat a bit bigger portions than normans but a whole shit load of chocolate and soda

That fuckin face. That is hilarious

There are at least 2 types of fatties
1 - Eats horrible quality food, but maybe not a lot of it
2 - Eats good quality food but too much of it, either by large portions or more meals

I punched in 2 weights for my height into a TDEE calc, 175, and 275. One is pretty much being 12%bf, and the other being like 35%+. The daily energy difference was 500kcal. That's so stupidly easy to get if you aren't tracking your diet.