Investment banker here working basically 80 - 100 hours a week...

Investment banker here working basically 80 - 100 hours a week. Finding time to lift is easy since there is an office gym but there isnt an office kitchen with a stove so I find it nearly impossible to find time to cook my meals. Wat do?

meal prep on weekends or get married

You're supposed to be fasting faggot

>another investment banker on fit/

Find a better job and stop wasting your youth.

You don't have weekends working 80 to 100 a week.

OP, buy pre cooked meals. I recommend our Lord and savior Rich Piana's meal plan

buy precooked meals with your salary

There are biz's that do healthy meal prep for you for you by the week, just microwave needed,

I dont think investment bankers go on Veeky Forums lmaoo. maybe a few exceptions . if anything they would be on instagram

If you own a home rent out a room to some college kid. All They have to do is cook and clean for you for rent(bonus if it's a girl)

What are your goals?

Diets in 90% of cases are not realy important honestly.

Investment bankers are probably some of the biggest degenerates around, of course they're on Veeky Forums

>source: ex-investment banker

>Investment banker
>cooking
>not living off of assorted illicit substances
This doesn't add up.

how much coke do you do/week?

>Investment banker here
no, you're a wet pussied first year analyst. Do you even work at a bulge bracket firm?

He is definitely at Nomura pitching deals he will never sniff

This triggers the incel

Just pay for one of those prepackaged meal delivery services, theyre overpriced as fuck but you won't care about that since you're an investment banker working basically 80 - 100 hours a week

What's wrong with nomura?

Different guy here

Welp, looks like its time to eat your own semen

Imagine you are able to call yourself an olympian because you made the special olympics tanzanian curling team as a downie, and technically you can call yourself an olympian like Michael Phelps.

>working basically 80 - 100 hours a week
Sounds like a fine life you're living

lmao a colleague of mine would break down if i said this to his face
>nomura deallets

the same could be said of jefferies, at least in my geoarea