Does being a well dressed buff guy (think ryan gosling) make you more approachable to women...

Does being a well dressed buff guy (think ryan gosling) make you more approachable to women? evidence: hot dudes reading and various irl interactions

i feel like buff dudes in tanktops, tight shirts and normal gym clothes get unfairly called douchebags by women.

Smiling and being clean go further in my experience. But yes, being attractive does generally mean you are more approachable.

im autistic, but i thought girls are intimidated by attractive guys? or maybe theyre intmidated by very hot guys and ugly dudes. but act normal around relatively attractive - normal looking dudes.

What do you want you autistic faggot? Do you want girls to come and approach you out of nowhere? No combination of this or that will make that happen. Why TF do you wanna be "approachable" like some soyboy. Just do your own thing and the women will come.

?

fuck are you saying with your negro ass shit

Stop being autistic.

thanks buddy

these pics are taken by gays, for instance that hot guys reading ig page. remember op, face is everything. FACE first, BODY second

if you can't facemaxx, roid up and get laid by 5/10 sluts

>Ryan gosling
>Buff

Pick one

Some of these dudes faces are not even attractive.

some are average looking with a stylish haircut/good skin and nice clothes. then the rest are extremely aesthetic.

For real what was the purpose of this thread I'll try to help constructively? You trying to ask what kind of clothes to wear to seem "approachable"? If so for what purpose you wanna be approachable.

Also the guy you posted isn't even a chad

JUST B YOURSELF

thanks chad

Whatever happened to this autist? I stopped watching his vids because i couldnt deal with his voice.

ching chong

he still makes videos lol.

changs are on the come up

But no one talks about him here anymore

tank top is indeed douchie, t-shirt is not
if you're good looking and dress like male model you'll get crazy amount of mires but girls will be intimidated by you and makes it harded for you to approach
if you look laid back yet not douchie girl will feel more comfortable around you, but in my experience if you're good looking enough girls will intimidated no matter what, it overrides everything

no, they're intimidated and repulsing themselves to protect their egos

you are correct
if you're attractive you have to work extra hard with the girl you don't know
but once you two are close and she's comfortable around you, it literally is so easy to get her if you're attractive

Literally stopped reading there

hardly any chicks will approach PERIOD.

you have to do the approaching.

if you're attractive you will be more successful obviously.

>t. dyel shitposters

>if you're attractive you will be more successful obviously.
depends on the girl but mostly wrong

No go ahead please go on and tell me Ryan gosling is buff

>Just do your own thing and the women will come.

but they never come

sounds like a cope

>Be me when I was skinny
>Long shaggy hair
>Skater clothes
>Beanie
>Get loads of girls throwing themselves at me
>Can easily tell when they want me

and then

>Get buff
>Dress nice and classy
>Girls look at me and quickly look away when I look back
>Can not for the life of me tell if they want me to pound

Don't think it worked for me.

Yeah, it helps. A lot.
If you're well groomed, wearing nice clothing and not acting like a total jerk..., do the maths.

Nigga wut? I remember two threads about Alex from last week.

on the contrary
for the longest time i thought like you and everybody else that if someone look good then women will spread their legs with minimal efforts, boy was i wrong

every single person who already made it realise this
like this user

you probably look intimidating and unattainable to them now when you previously looked like a sweet dude they could fuck and forget. though i cant know for sure unless you post body+face

>if you're attractive you have to work extra hard with the girl you don't know
Bro, what the fuck are you talking...? If you're attractive things will go A LOT EASIER with girls.
Let me tell you....I'm ugly and 1,68m height. You know how hard life has been with me when it comes about ladies?

Gimme a fucking break, man....

this
people who think that once you made it women will pull their dicks and begging to put em inside their vaginas are people who aren't look good in the first place and don't know the reality of good looking people
they're simply entertaining the thought for whatever reason such as motivating themselves

it will be a lot easier with acquaintance or friend or friend of a friend, basically if the girl is comfortable with the good looking man then it's easy
for cold approach women will put higher walls for good looking men

You're just ugly or average then. The amount of autism being spewed in this thread makes me seriously consider leaving this website for good. Pls nobody take any of this cancerous pussy begging advice seriously. Just do you and the pussy will come.

>Just do you and the pussy will come.
>t. virgin

2 threads. Last week.

Yeah hes cooled off

If you are busy beating yourself off how will the women come?

Nice try. I've been with 3 girls which is nothing I know and had many more girls interested but I didn't want to pursue. I don't mean be a shut in, I mean be social talk to guys and girls but not with the intention of getting pussy. If they like you contrary to what most autists think they will make it known.

>Just do you and the pussy will come.
but it never comes

your post is so see through dude
if a girl is flirting with you and make it obvious that means she's okay with the prospect of being rejected by you and can go on with their lives without being hurt
your attempt on giving advice is simply an act to ensure yourself that the advice will work for you later when you try it, you're the virgin giving dating advice

You must have a job though or maybe you're in school or college? Just be a cool guy and you might meet someone there or you could get invited by your peers to other events like parties/gatherings/events and here you will have a chance to interact with even more women. If you're focusing on your goals perhaps you belong to clubs/organisations here's a chance to meet more people. Maybe you go gym/library you're gonna get some girls who throw obvious signs your way. Approach them.

he's buff enough for normies and he's literally in respectable size that anyone who ever lift in their life will realise that
the one that talk down on him are people who hardly even lifts but lurks here and see a bunch of buff bodybuilder and simply thinking 'i can get as big as bodybuilder even though i haven't tried so gosling is small because he's not as big as bodybuilder' even though they themselves are most likely smaller than gosling himself

Or maybe you're just autistic and can't read social cues? Who said anything about flirting? You're acting like being interested is a big deal, that's literally the first step. If she's interested she's open to you talking to her and getting to know you. This ain't that hard to tell when it's there.

>just EAT
>get WIDE
>LIFT
????????
>FUCK

Based Alix
dyil/fake6'4''chads/fat ass fags
>keep hateing Manlets RULE

that is a Thad

Sure. But beeing fit means you more easily pull off clothes.

>Or maybe you're just autistic and can't read social cues?
are you saying you're a normie? then our discussion done here and we're talking 2 different things
i'm talking from the perspective of good looking model tier autistic

get tattoos, will get you from a 5/10 to a 8/10 for alt chicks.

I can read social cues pretty damn well and even people somewhat, my years studying psychology in school/college and outside of school for fun have been very helpful. But I'm also really weird too and say a lot of dumb shit so still kinda autistic.

You can get away with it if you're sure enough in yourself though. But obviously the some of the people in this thread are not, hence why they're asking about how to dress to get women to notice them

average or even ugly normies get gf all the time, no arguments there
if you want to be god mode, then be aesthetic + normie personality
aesthetic and autistic will still results on being an incel
normie personality is a hard requirement to get anything further with women, other than mirin

What a jerk