My gf wants to get into lifting. Shes worked in with me a couple times but wants to get THICC

My gf wants to get into lifting. Shes worked in with me a couple times but wants to get THICC.
Any given workouts for a qt?

Other urls found in this thread:

70sbig.com/blog/2012/08/peculiarities-of-female-training/
70sbig.com/blog/2011/08/getting-girls-to-train/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Strength for that giant ass and thighs

I just put my gf on the same PPL routine that I do, she seems to like it so far

What’s your routine?

PPL

No shit what lifts on what days

squats and lunges for them thicker thighs.

I do pushes on the first day, then pulls the next dat, then legs on the third day

This. Put it together for myself considering what equipment there is at my gym

>that guy who uses a stopwatch to time his breaks between sets

Veeky Forums + vim master race

>that guy who spends 15 mins browsing Veeky Forums between sets
Get off the bench

read these
70sbig.com/blog/2012/08/peculiarities-of-female-training/

70sbig.com/blog/2011/08/getting-girls-to-train/

>that
>vim
>he isn't a home gym mustard

I would give her the same advice I give everyone who comes here

"Read the fucking sticky you fucking newfag"

well if it ain't vim what the frig is it??

It's sublime

I rarely use an actual stopwatch. You usually learn how much time to wait within a month or 2. Now I just use a casio f91w as a stopwatch when I'm short on time or think that I'm nio used to the timing again

God I love you guys

Thanks for This

Used to workout with gf. Don't bother because she's never gonna lift above a plate, sure, it might be nice watching her ass the first few times, but are you ready to spot that every time you go to the gym?

Well my gf is pretty independent at the gym and we usually go at different times anyway. Sure her progress is slow and she gets sad when gets no strength gains while cutting, but I've just used to ignoring that

do pull ups in the beginning of you pull workout, or maybe after deads. i do like ten sets including a warmup, 5-6 weighted sets and then about 3-4 sets of them super setted with shrugs. juiciest back and arm pump i get

do pull ups in the beginning of you pull workout, or maybe after deads. i do like ten sets including a warmup, 5-6 weighted sets and then about 3-4 sets of them super setted with shrugs. juiciest back and arm pump i get and i'm practically flying squirrel mode

I switched to doing chinups after the BB rows. I prefer to do the rows right after deadlifts since it's using the same equipment - faster to switch.

Also I don't really like doing pullups and I feel like chinups are more effective for me

well if you're trying to progress on rows then that's understandable. i for one prefer to progress on pull ups since i feel like i'm working my back and arms better and since it's easier on my spine to go heavy with them. also i recommend learning better form, chins are just as good but it's good to switch them up every now and then to train both movement patterns