Consider you're an average looking guy, of average height, average size etc...

Consider you're an average looking guy, of average height, average size etc. Does noticeably improving your physique to the point it is quiet obvious you lift really improve your attractiveness to women? How is it relative to other male traits? Or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2U-m-iV_FBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on the woman. The way any of the traits work depends on the woman.

>time quads

Wrong.

Obviously women will be attracted to moderately swole guys compared to dyels, if you're a roided out freak they'll like you even less than dyels

Fuck these graphs, what the hell am I supposed to look here? I can't understand shit.

This is based on a couple wrong assumptions. First is that females aren't lying when they say 80% of men are below average and second that physical looks are the only thing that matters in male attractiveness. Money is the real panty dropper.

Wrong. Women don't have that raw animalistic attraction to guys with money. Why does not girl lust over mark Zuckerberg?

Women in general like men that look strong in a natural way, your muscles can't be too visible or vainy. Strongfat and ottermode are preferable over zyzzmode.
Remember that people lie about their preferences to avoid looking superficial.

Nobody is actually attracted to strongfat you pathetic tubby. Lose some fucking weight.

dadbod is a meme you fat cunt. Chicks want the v-taper (me) to rail them from behind, while dadbods are seeking treatment for blood pressure and diabetes (you).

No women wants a natty cuckold with dyel muscles

its a graph on Tinder swipes, women vs men. Basically the top 20 percent of men are swiped by 80 percent of women, while the lower perentile "attractiveness" of men get the scum

>Women have more standards than men on physical attractiveness
And this is bad why

Top guys need to stop giving thots attention

Anecdotally yes.

/thread

Do this thought experiment.

Look at women with nice breasts and ass and legs and shit, and ask yourself: how much does it elevate her attractiveness? Now take that amount and divide it by 2 and you now know how much it elevates a man's apperance to a woman. Now why is it only 50% of that of a woman? Because women put bigger emphesis on other things like: Face, power, status, height, hair, smell, charisma (serious), penis, how you dress & groom in general, etc.

>roidaroo cope

Women as a whole are less attracted to giant roidheads than to natural looking males. The only reason why guys who look like they belong on stage are swimming in women is because the number of women that find that attractive is much higher than the number of men that look that way.

Let's say 1/100 women find the roided out look most attractive. Well something like 1/1000 men actually look that way. There are 10x as many women who will go for that look above all others than there are men. Not a problem if you live in a big city. Problem if you live in a smaller town.

Also, taking roids is fucking stupid, women's biological system isn't attuned to ''those'' bodies the same way men's aren't adjusted to too big breasts or kim kardashian ass. It becomes off putting.

Also, it makes you go bald faster if you have baldcel genes to begin with and it give you acne.

>No women wants a natty cuckold with dyel muscles

Sure thing senpai
youtu.be/2U-m-iV_FBA

>use dating app
>almost all likes are ugly or mixed race

It must be awful to be mixed race.

Because it's the women's role to be pretty. It's been like that since thousands of years. They have billion dollar industries for that. If you only looksmax you're playing a game you already lost in the beginning.
As a men, you have much more tools to work with. An ugly girl won't be more appealing if he is funny or has a great job.
Stop being metrosexual, you sound like someone who collect pictures of male models and thinks he is straight.

that's a bit long
in summary
>oats and squats

hell on earth
>manlet
>ugly
>mixed-race
>disabled

>ugly mixed-race disabled manlet

Mixed of what?

iran can't develop the nuke soon enough

>This is what a bunch of NEETs tell themselves
No one is going to think about raw animalistic attraction while fucking a girl in the ass. You should be happy you have more tools to work with

what

This pr

As to the image it's data from tinder, heavily biased by the type of people that would (have to) use tinder.

That's no different from fucking a prostitute, just an advanced form of masturbation. There's no point to sex if she doesn't find you physically attractive.

People forget how much being ripped and having a low bf% does to your face.
>get Veeky Forums
>get low bf%
>get a tan
>get decent haircut/beard
>get decent clothes
>maybe fix your eyebrows

If you do this and are not a 7/10 or above you are probably in the bottom 1% of genetics

>This is what virgins tell themselves
LMAO. Yeah because a relationship where the girl is only with the guy because of his cheekbones are perfect, right? You virgin incel shit stop posting

heh grow up kid, nothin' personnel

There’s a difference between looking good like pic related and looking disgusting like peak Dorian Yates.

What’s wrong with mixed race woman?

nice. thinking about statistics and proportions feels good

You can use roids to get a epic body like pic related in 1/1000 of the time it takes normally and you can maintain it with less effort.

Most women I know think it is a big plus bit but usually say they dont want "husky" or big guys. Just guys with a good physique, but also skinny guys.

I don't think anything past pic related will increase your sex appeal. Pic related is a fantastic physique, though.

Casual sex like that is perfect, yes. An actual relationship, on the other hand, requires both a physical and mental attraction and is fundamentally worthless if one is absent.

I think this picture may have made me gay

>404 traps missing

I want to puke

that must be shopped. that guy looks weird as af

They generally have issues due to no sense of belonging. They're also generally mutts.

Those huge delts combined with a pencil neck and no traps look absolutely stupid