Is it true that eating soy results in lower test?

Is it true that eating soy results in lower test?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15053944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why won't that fat fuck die already????? What the fuck

no.

low test is why people drink soy

"God forbid some one be a woman."
you mean like, women? This fat retard should be gassed.

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking eight. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 10 inch cock with visible veins(thicc). I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Hyperbolic Math Theory, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

Excellent pasta

Stop with these threads, it has been settled, it has no effect. There has been a meta-analysis on this very subject and it found NO effects on either total testosterone, free testosterone or sex hormone binding globulin in men. Over 1000 people, study duration from a week to 4 years, NO EFFECT.

stay away

Because hes making it brah

Really fucking retarded study. Pic related is the result, one subject fucked with the results.

Also this study is mentioned in the meta analysis: "One study reported that in response to 56 g/d of
isolated soy protein serum T levels were markedly decreased
over a 4-week period (60). However, there were only 12 subjects
in this study, it did not include a control group, and it did
not describe the method used to assess hormones. Furthermore,
the study included one subject whose baseline T levels
exceeded the normal upper range and whose T levels continued
to decline well after discontinuation of isolated soy
protein intake; the change in this one subject markedly influenced
the group mean percent change reported. Although the
decreased percent change was statistically significant with
a nonparametric inferential test, the trial was not placebo controlled
and was a small, short-term study"

>lowers test
>may cause cancer

No thank you

>I shit myself
LMAO what a fucking faggot

what do you think he finds under his tits during his monthly flap inspection

i hate this guys guts and his stupid fucking face

First of all, it doesn't lower test, and secondly if you could read you would see they suggest it would LOWER risk of cancer. fuugggg I get too rused by brainlets.

I believe soy is bad for you but a twelve person study is retarded enough to make you fail a 6th grade science project

boogie BTFO'ing /pol/tards once again

Is there anything this guy can not do ?

live into his 50s most likely

>I believe soy is bad for you
Why?

that weird cheesy crust you see with the people that are 500+ pounds

You have the classic soyboy beard lmao

audible kek

HHHHHAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY my nig.

Nice try, soy shill.

>buzzwords and no argument/studies

Soy turns you into a cuck

I love when liberals misrepresent people's ideas by pretending not to understand them.
Also, the reason nobody calls you a cuck now is because YOU DONT HAVE A WIFE ANYMORE.

Haha that pic put me off my tea

it keeps happening

>cuck - someone who lets others sleep with their spouse

> Doesn't have a spouse, still somehow a cuck

ehm

what mode is this?

This.

>Feminine Side
I hate this word.

>wife takes half of your YouTube money you earned 100% yourself and goes to fuck over people
>heh not a cuck anymore boys;)

PAY

i hope this is bait

It's debunked but Veeky Forums refuses to admit it

Jesse Cox is a decent dude though. Have been cringy at times but nowhere close to boogie

Hi boogie

>gf has been on the pill forever
>cum inside her once
>my seed so high test and strong she gets pregnant despite still being on the pill
I'm the God King of Veeky Forums and a high test motherfucker, I'll pass on my genes and save the white race by myself

Soy isoflavones may not reduce testosterone, but they appear to have effects on primate behavior:

Increased aggressive behavior and decreased affiliative behavior in adult male monkeys after long-term consumption of diets rich in soy protein and isoflavones.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15053944

Attached table comes from the full text (easy to find) and lists some of the behaviors that increased in frequency.

I just found out the protein bar brand I picked up at Costco that wasn't Kirkland brand actually contains Soy Lecithin.
I haven't made any successors yet. What does Veeky Forums want to inherit from my will?

what's more chad
intense or mild aggression?

Lecithin does not come with any isoflavones, the estrogenic component of the soybean.

No it's just a meme

Intense, how is this even a question

is moving to the projects the hyperbolic time chamber of chad training?

Just don't be a cuckold doormat

His upper arm wrinkles look like a disappointed East Asian man

Thanks for the pasta user, I'll make sure to use it.