I want to go to the gym, but i‘m really intimidated by it. I‘m a tiny girl after all

I want to go to the gym, but i‘m really intimidated by it. I‘m a tiny girl after all...

How do i get over myself?

I know how to use the machines and the free weights, but i‘m a fucking weaklet and i fear i‘ll make a fool of myself.

I already know the answer: get over yourself, nobody gives a shit about what you do.
But maybe someone has some advice that helped them when they were in a similar situation?

I was super intimidated when I first went to the gym too. After about my 5th time there I had oriented myself to where all the equipment was and I didnt feel intimidated anymore. So I suggest you go in there and learn the layout of where everything is as quickly as possible that'll make you feel more comfortable being there.

There’s a couple of guys who have been going to my gym for about a year now. I very regularly see them squatting the bar. Just the bar, for reps. Nobody bothers them, because nobody in NY gives a fuck about anything except themselves, so you should be just fine.

Dress slutty for a confidence boost

I‘ve been to the gym a few times already and it makes me super uncomfortable. I feel like everyone is observing me, although i‘m sure that‘s just my paranoia. And then i get absolutely thrown off if something i‘d need is occupied. I guess that‘s autism.

There‘s this „man cave“-gym nearby and it is by far the cheapest (because they don‘t have a lot of fancy elipticals and what not). I wish i would dare to go there... it would make so much sense. But i would probably die of shame.

it's pretty much it, nobody gives a fuck.
i was an auschwitz manlet when i got in there and was afraid of being made fun of, but no, it don't happen, actually most of super swole guys were very firnedly to me.
But still think people judge you if you don't get the proper gains.

Kek, alright. Maybe i won‘t do that.
I mean, consciously i know that nobody actually cares, but my mind somehow refuses to acknowledge that.

Nyeh, i don‘t need even more attention.

Yup, i‘d like to start slow, since i have had some issues with my joints in the past. Don‘t need to fuck myself over. But i also don‘t want people to think i need help or so.
I‘m a lone wolfe and i‘m really considering to just get free weights and train at home. But i honestly really like those leg machines. They are my favorite thing to do.

It already helps to know that i‘m not the only one being uncomfortable with going to the gym. Thanks anons!

most girls in the gym don't know what they're doing and somehow continue to make the same stupid mistakes for months so you definitely won't be alone
people will be nice to you if you're a girl though
except me, i hate everyone, especially pathetic weak thots doing retarded shit and getting in my way

I lived near a 24 hr gym and would go at 2-3am. At max, there would be about 5 people in the whole building.

You can't embarrass yourself if there's nobody to see you

>I already know the answer: get over yourself
That really is the best advice unfortunately. Just go grab a barbell and you'll feel better immediately. You could go with a buddy I guess but that's not a long term solution.

About a year ago I was the gym autist that had no idea what they he'll he was doing. Over a year later and I'm stronger and more aesthetic than most guys in the gym. Use the pressure as motivation to get bigger. No machines. You reap what you sow.

Of course people care, everyone judges each other all the time about everything. But that's just life. When I see a fat person, I think "fat person". No shit right? That doesnt mean that I'm gonna bother them.

What would be such mistakes so i can avoid them?

There is one, but that would really fuck with my sleeping schedule. Can‘t say i haven‘t considered it...

I‘ve tried that before and they all just flake. It‘s annoying af and actually makes me more likely to not follow trough.
With someone who‘s actually serious and reliable - that would be great.

Awesome... i hope i can say something similar in a year.
What did you do to get such good results?

I guess so. I really have no idea why i give such a big fuck about what people think.

Mistake 1 is giving a fuck

True

I was joking in my earlier post i don't really care at all about the other people in my gym
worst mistake is half repping/ quater repping squats because there's no nice way of telling someone "yeah you need to lower the weight you're quater repping that"
i'd recommend staying in the thot pit i.e. the machines area where all the girls just like you (and stupid thots) are for a few weeks if you're really nervous and then move into the free weights area
btw don't be afraid to ask to work in, i always let people work in it's fine and if they're making a mistake I can tell them without being a dick about it
I remember I was working in on a lat machine once with this tiny girl and I was trying to not be aggressive but I could tell she was extremely intimidated, had to move the weight up to literally 10x what she was doing on my turn and she blushed so hard, t b h it was really cute

That‘s relieving to hear.
I‘s rathe have someone think my autism is cute than them thinking i‘m annoying.
I guess i‘ll just do it and get used to it with time.
Thanks user

Open bobs

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

What about the vagene? user, why are you neglecting this girls poor, poor vagene?

Just understand that the guys will be so focused on your body that they will not be able to see how bad your lifting actually is. So, just go and enjoy being leered at.

I always gave a fuck. I just worked my ads off to never have to feel like a weakling again

Its literally just a matter of going to the gym and lifting seriously

t. used to be 160 lb lanklet weakfag with chronic insecurity

whos the chick OP?

>I want to go to the gym, but i‘m really intimidated by it. I‘m a tiny girl
>london

>t. used to be 160 lb lanklet weakfag with chronic insecurity
And now you are a 165lb lanklet still-weakfag with chronic insecurity and a hint of muscle

grow up you disgusting faggot

Virgin

Either do it or don't, fuck sake

How is this not the first post?

>lmao ur weak Xddd
low effort shitposting my friend

I hate going in the weight section because I don't like making eye contact with men

Tits or GTFO

Nobody gives a shit about you femanon, everybody is too busy with themselves to pay attention to you, just start going and in a few days you will be comfortable in the gym

Also post tits