Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGkyDSM-JFc
youtube.com/watch?v=137JwofLr60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasted trips faggot

To the good ol' days?

This picture makes me jealous and sad at the same time

you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fucking like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

I’m new in the army. Bumped into black dude in line for chow and he says “feels good to touch a real man, don’t it” then laughed like he was jokin. I didn’t say anything. I’m pissed. Do I retaliate? I could get kicked out

>right in the feels

Same. I was a gamer looser basement dweller then. To a point where a hot blonde came up to me asking me out for a date, but I was too busy playing Warcraft so I flushed her.
I have a lot of sex now, and a good job, but so what? My teen/early 20's will never come back. I want to die every day.

Is this a rage thread? becasue ill start lifting in about an hour

I mean mate, I actually did those things, but it still sucks because there's no going back to those times.

Is it better to love and lose, than never having loved at all?

>wh*te ''people''

I'm 23, have sex once in a while with hot girls, but I really can't have a long term relationship no matter how hard I try. I feel like I'm a toy for girls

No, and why would you want it to? The past is the past, user. Live life in the present and for the future.

>He peaked in high school
J U S T

spread your legs girl

>played football in high school and college
>partying and dating cheerleaders the whole time
>never studied and picked up horrible eating/drinking habits
>after college put on weight because I only worked out for football
>became a 350lbs land whale that lives in the past like a fat Al Bundy

I'm 33 and I'm just getting my shit back together. I'm down to 230lbs and I try my best not to live in the past anymore. Only lucky thing for me is my high school love has stuck with me all this time. Almost wish I never played ball, shit warped my brain.

Yes. Fuck all that stupid highschool bullshit OP. For real, fuck it, and stop thinking about it. Its the dumbest shit ever. Think about cool person throughout history. Looks up their wikipedia article. How much of it is about their time in highschool? Thats what I thought. Because they probably hated and underachieved in highschool just like me and you did. Do you know, even if you beyond fucked up in highschool, you have the chance to start over RIGHT NOW. You can yourself whatever you want, you just have to commit to it, you don't ever stop because you deserve rest, there is no idle time on the path to becoming excellent. Fuck the bullshit that is highschool OP, and if you can't get over it, become angry, become someone fucking awesome to spite it. Think about every brain dead uninteresting person thats made it, you'll be one step ahead of them because you knew what it was like to be on the bottom, and you had the strength to get on their level, and you will have the strength to rise above their level. Now fucking do it. Get off Veeky Forums and go do something. Mental gains or physical gains, the social gains come later, but right now the battle starts with you.

Yeah I'm pretty autistic, that's what I channeled into super power

Don't be sadcunts be sickcunts
Don't forget we're gonna make it

This

It might not have warped it, but probably smushed it quite a bit.

All joking aside I'm sure it has. I got knocked out cold multiple times and coach would just say I got my bell rung and to talk it off. My memory is super shit and I gotta write down important stuff all the time or I'll forget.

Damn, that's a bit fucked up, I apologize. But at least you had a good time with your mates, right? Better than wasting your youth and not creating strong bonds.

rage is one of the main reasons that that keep me lofting, bro. Rage and Goal.

Make them your toy and don't loose hope. Have lots of fuck-fun & don't settle till you hit like, 30-35.

I'm making it. Important thing is not to dwell about the past.

Not gonna lie, had a blast with my friends. I don't blame the coaches, I don't think anyone knew how dangerous head trauma was back in the late 90s/early 00.

A lot of chads end up like that, betas forget about that when being jelly. I hope you make it, bro. And remember, brain can be trained just like muscles, memmory training helps, read up on that.

>t. oldfag with memmory problems

I'm making it my man, I've gotten a lot better since I got off the beer and junk food as far as my memory goes. I lift 3x a week and eat at a 500cal deficit.

Cool. Quitting beer helped me a lot too. Now I have to quit vodka too.

I love you bro no homo

The real Chad move is to play a lower-impact sport through college and beyond so you don't crash and burn.

Loneliness made me humble. It'll all work out in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=DGkyDSM-JFc

feelskino

Don't

>mfw I've done all of this

>they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
I'm a 26 years old virgin female.

Social anxiety is a bitch.

Yes, but you need to train power, not just strength. You'll never achieve the required velocity to break the fourth dimension otherwise.

(This is why power cleans are part of Starting Strength.)

You are fat and/or crazy.

You're only two years ahead of me.

How has this bitch not had acid thrown in her face yet?

Based

funny you mention that
youtube.com/watch?v=137JwofLr60

N E W Y O R K
E
W

Y
O
K

cake?

fatty detected

Would murder with bare hands and wouldn't give a fuck about going to prison/10

What's your fucking problem?

Nah man, waste of a good (yours) life. In my country we have a saying for that:
"You kill a monster, and go to prison for killing a human".

we are all gonna make it

>you will never go back in time and tell your faggot ass past self to play sports instead of videogames
I can't believe how stupid better HS would have been if I just liked sports more. I like them now but I rarely play any because I suck at them. I should have started early because everyone sucked back then, and it was actually fun because you had no other shit to do other than school.
>tfw could have started basketball early and saved myself out of manletism
If you ever have kids, find a way to make them like sports at an early age. It's literally a cheatcode.

>lost my virginity to a girl that was khv
>we're joking about marriage and having kids
speak for yourself user. What you're chasing is an aesthetic and social status. This kind of shit doesn't happen in Europe and is an American construct.

Poison is difficult to trace....

Yeah I felt like a bitch I wanted to hit him but I think I get into some trouble for fighting in the army

Not necessarily. She could also have a facial birth defect.

t. almost hooked up with a 27yo virgin in fine shape, but with a birth defect on her right eye

In retrospect, I should have. She was too pure not to deserve a good dicking. But I wasn't drunk enough to look past it.

You were supposed to heavily laugh and say "Fuck off dude" with a half smile

I was tired. He was just joking but when he sat down with his tray I just started getting the urge to bash his head with a chair

I O W A
O
W
A

>t. never experienced teenage love
It's fucking overrated I'll tell you that. The only good thing about it is that you get relationship experience, that I don't even want because I'm not really looking for a relationship ever again. Waste of time and money desu.

mi actual gf it´s 32 and virgin, i told her that i can help whit that but ...
>still virgin at mi age
>its going to hurt
>your dick looks like its way too big
average as fuck
>i dont have a job
>all my younger sisters have more than one son/daugther
>i´m old
>i´m fat
>i´m poor
>141 cm 50 kg
>small ass
still have good voice and tits

i love her but ... pls don´t get as crazy as her anonette :'(

kek
also
feels

>you have missed out on teenage love
well, you did not get that emotional scar and a lifetime of bond emotions to some random gal

it may cause you a lot of emotional pain :'(

As superman proof cardio is the only way of reversing time.

Now this is the correct mindset.

Humility is a shit tier trait. Sure go be humble with used pussies. Cuz after all, you gonna become one of the of them with your "humility"

Are grill?

Especially when administer on friday night. Coroners don't work on weekends, so a propper poison will have time to dissolve till monday.

oof

I lost while 25. Kill me.

> The only good thing about it is that you get relationship experience
But this lack of experience makes dating incredibly daunting. The teenage years are when you're suppose to learn how to ride the bike without training wheels, and being a kissless, handholdless, virgin in your early twenties sucks. My only hope is finding a girl socially inept as I was in my teens so we can both figure this relationship stuff out together

>tfw 21

I just fucked wife in the ass and she loved it, and still feel like I wasted my life. I want a teenage gf, goddamit.

who's the guy in that pic?
did he become a NFL superstar?

does older love still have the innocence to it that younger love does? Like when both of you have butterflys in your stomach and you're unsure how to express your feelings?

never knew teenage love, but dated a girl last year in my mid 20's that gave me a taste of what it was like. she paused in the middle of sex, broke into tears and said she loved me.
she had to move interstate for work

It doesn't. The first time was amazing, i was 18 she was 16. Relationships after that were just dull.

That pic and that text.

Thanks.

th-thanks......

Better to not have had it all. At least you won't be jaded then.

is this Broadneck?

God dammit man

Why would you want to?

I had a high school sweetheart, we loved, laughed, cried and all that. But I don't miss it. Life is fucking stressful when you are young. College worries, good friends ruining their lives over bad decisions, drugs, car crash ETC niggers breaking into your locker / car all the time.

Being a grown up is way better. Most of the real stupid people you knew either died off or didn't make it. All the young lazy pretty girls got fat / married to dumb jocks who have the salaries of fast food employees. You can make more money and move out of the hood where all the urban youths can't afford to live.

Plus you get to date women who actually developed character, skill sets and personalities who weren't just born pretty.

You know what's better than teenage ass? 28 year old ass that's been consistently exercised for a decade, can pay for dinner/rent, and have intellectual conversations NOT about herself.

Fuck high school idiot girls man.

When the mama sang us to sleep...

>lift back to high school

fuck that shit my family was fucking nuts. like my life was utter shit until I hit 23/24 where I started pulling my shit together and not being an immense fatass and got through colleges bullshit.

yall fuckers have nostalgia goggles on if you think high school was top tier shit.

Interlinked

>lost v card to a qt kv
>spent the rest of the night in each others arms
>Only time in my life I can actually say I was "happy"
All down hill from there desu

This. It takes varying amounts of time for people to realise this, and some never really do ): Ive lost a few friends that way.

I dated a blond cheer leader with a fat ass
Different feel than yours I imagine but God I miss her

Destroy his ass tonight.

Don't feel sorry yourself just adapt

Bruh I caught one from Omaha, qt virgin, she didn't like me cause college and long distance, for real fuck this eternal cornhellscape

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.

>t. Defensive end and dated cheer leader captain

inb4 fatty lmfao

It’s possible to lift a gun to your head and pull the trigger

>hated and underachieved in highschool
>LMFAO ENESTIEN FALIED ELEMNTRY!!

>Only lucky thing for me is my high school love has stuck with me all this time

lol "only". you literally have the motivation most of us never had or lost, so suck it up and lose that weight for yourself and her, you ungrateful fatty.

>teenagers
>love
lol

Is this loss?

t. average 5/10

declines

>haha I'll get a gf in college!
>about to finish undergrad (end of this year or first half of next)
>Over the last month or start really really start wanting a nice gf
>think about cute/nice girl from a class last semester that seemed to follow me around after class
>didn't really pursue her cause of health issues at the time,even though they weren't that bad, plus didn't get her number or anything
>Can't stop thinking about her and how I missed my chance and if/when I'm going to get another chance like that

Not taking advantage of opportunities feels so bad, but also she's just one chick but man can't stop thinking about her or just having the "perfect gf". This is a curse.

>Tfw Ausfag, we never had cheerleaders
>Would have loved to play Rugby and have the body type for it, but out main sports are cricket and aussie rules, both of which are kinda shit
>Missed out on this
>In uni
>My uni has cheerleaders and a rugby team
>But it's too fucking late since all the rugby dudes seem to have been playing sport since infancy and only let their friends in
>I want to play some manly sport and charge people down, but it seems all these sports are pretty much run by skiny fucks with no muscle
>I'll never attract a qt cheerleader
>I'll never pose like in pic related
>I'll never get geared up in armour and feel like a badass

Why even live.