Has been shown to activate the most pec muscles out of all compounds movements

>Has been shown to activate the most pec muscles out of all compounds movements
>Much safer on the shoulders
>you don't risk dying under the bar

Why do people still bench press when this movement exist ?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-chest-and-triceps-exercises
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not that simple

t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-chest-and-triceps-exercises

You also don't risk dying under the bar with a barbell if you are not a retard. Also barbell bench press is not unsafe for the shoulders

my shoulder hurts like a bitch if i try to to those, and i still dont know what im doing wrong. benching the bar doesnt hurt me for days

>DB bench is safe

Weakfag detected. Lets see you saying that when you're DB benching 50-70kg DBs.

Fucking weaklings.

>70kg DBs.

Show me your 70kg db press user, you're so strong and powerful :')

yeah but you risk dropping dumbells on your face you retard
at least with barbell bench you can bench in the cage for safety

>much safer on shoulders
sounds like you're just scared of the big boy bench, bubble boy. Also I probably would, but the dumbell rack is always swarmed by manlets and dyels like you. I'm tryna hit that easy 3pl8 anyway.

I dunno DB pressing the 110 pound dumbells was terrifying and I thought for sure I was going to snap my shit.

I just do BB flat bench press and BB incline bench and I'm sure my chest looks better than yours

They look like a thirteen year old girl's tits

>cage benching
Hell, why stop there? You can also do your bench presses in the smith machine, and then go get a caramel frap from Starbucks after your workout, you big-titted thundercunt.

Cages are meant for bench press you mouth breather. They're meant to do practically everything involving a barbell.

They’re meant for squats. Anything else makes you a literal textbook homosexual. This is 2018. Don’t be afraid of what you are. Embrace it.

I feel bad for dumbos like you that will waste money on multiple different types of equipment for your home gym when you could have just bought a power cage.

I don’t need a home gym. I run a gym. That’s why I’m saying, I don’t see anyone use a power rack except for squats and twinks.
I saw a fat kid yesterday fucking around with it. Christ I hope he fucks off. I’m just glad he auto-payed.

They didn't account for the fact that most people can do much higher flat bench weights.
Maybe if you do light weight.
I don't see a problem.

>I don’t see a problem
I couldn’t agree more. The fear of dropping the bar/ not completing a set is huge motivation. No one wants to look like a failure in front of other people. That is one of many reasons why I encourage people to go to the gym instead of doing a home gym. Peer pressure is a nice motivator.

Never seen anyone db benching more than 40 kg dbs

I flat bench for strength development and incline dumbbell bench for volume. Works for me, I've just hit 315.

That's because it's fucking hard to lift them over your shoulders into starting position at that weight.

>doesn't post body

Not for men

Deadlift them to your thighs
Sit down
Hitch them into place as you lay down

Bench is a strength sport.

>activate the most pec muscles out of all compounds movements

no, dips do

yes

The risk of death pushes me further

When you get past 40kg, you can't do this (regularly) without putting yourself at risk of injury unless you're lucky and have young healthy joints.

>doesnt need to post body because that pic is definitely a thirteen year old girls tits

I'm 33 and do it with 120lbs once a week

The only time I JUSTed my shoulder was barbell benching a few years ago. I've fixed my form though and now do both.

It's actually decline presses that activate the pec the most.

I do pin presses, actually. I enjoy them and it's raw pushing power instead of some momentum, like what can happen on bench.

Are you a woman?
Your justification for not using a power cage to bench is literally "no one else does it except some weird kid" and that is some literal teenage girl way of thinking.
Cant wait to read your greentext when you get pin downed by a 100lbs bench and ridicule yourself.

Post your body

They never do. Chest is coming along. You should try reverse grip incline BP. Shit's cash, and it has higher clavicular head activation.