Do you have insecurities Veeky Forums? What do you dislike about yourself?

Do you have insecurities Veeky Forums? What do you dislike about yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUxd5EoiY4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a freeze versus fight/flight response. My body locks up and my mind doesn’t engage a potential threat- kind of like a retarded rabbit.

pectus fucking excavatum and nonexisting jaw

>Do you have insecurities Veeky Forums?
the biggest thing i'm afraid of is a dying conversation

Browsing Veeky Forums made me paranoid about potential girlfriends cheating me when they're not with me.

Negative man

Completely bald up top at 19, balding since 16

Am 6'4 and pretty jacked tho

I have the smallest forearms I've ever seen in any human being. That's why I started training them every single day last week. Let's see if this shit works.

Post twig arms for reference plz

There ya go

PS I've been lifting for 6 months and made literally 0 progress in my forearms

Nope. This is because I take everything Veeky Forums says with a grain of salt.

Veeky Forums's definition of jacked is looking like Ronnie Coleman at Mr. Olympia. They regard anything smaller as a Soyboy, which shows just how fucked up their body dysmorphia is. Therefore, I conclude that everything they say is rubbish and should not be paid attention to.

I am fine and happy with myself, and I do not worry that I can only 1 rep max two plates, try it out user.

Those aren't that bad at all. Do you try any forearm specific workouts?

My nose, Adrien Brody level

That I'm still a virgin. I just wanna fuck someone so bad lads

Not bad when I compare it to your description, sure you're starting out but even then I've seen way worse, but I wish you the best of luck, user.

Physically it's basically just the scars on my body, I used to care about freckles too but I stopped giving a fuck because I realized they can be pretty aesthetic.

Mentally I hate how my mind likes to latch onto things and ruminate on them. I honestly cannot entirely control my thoughts which blows. I can acknowledge how stupid and obsessive they can be yet that doesn't get rid of the anxiety as well as sadness tied to them. I'll get an urge in my chest to harm myself although luckily I have a little discipline. Still makes me uncomfortable not acting on them.

It severely hurts my self-esteem due to me thinking I'm not worth shit. The thought of having an intimate soulmate both makes me happy and sad. I don't deserve something that precious.

Yeah I'm doing these youtube.com/watch?v=DUxd5EoiY4s and the usual normal/reverse wrist curls with lightish weights (4.3 Kg, i'm scared shitless of destroying my wrists). I started last week and so far it's pretty decent, my arms are definitely getting more vascular and I like that

It's ok user, that's called INTP syndrome, which 50% of this board has.

Research INTP's, and find a healthy outlet for your creative insights, and something to occupy your mind, good luck.

Unironically, get a prostitute.

Your whole perspective on sex and women is different after getting laid. It gives you the confidence to go out and get laid more. Why not just pay a small fee to overcome that first hurdle? You don't have to tell anyone.

I feel like I'm an uninteresting, annoying fuck (probably true) and every time i look at the mirror i see a pathetic human being
This too but not that much

Having sex outside of lawful marriage is degenerate.

This is Insecurities: The Board

Mine are my hair, the shape of my head, my jaw, my facial hair, my big nose with its constant blackheads, my pencil neck, my pale almost hairless torso and my non existant calves.

Oh and even though I know I have a really big erect penis, I am still insecure about the size of my flaccid penis and I'm constantly trying to give myself a semi to get a bigger bulge.

Only if you're a woman.

>love handles, puffy nips
>unfulfilled potential
>smoke too much weed
>never gonna play rugby again

spergness

Shitty hairline, shitty teeth, shitty personality

im 5'3, you cant be more insecure than me.
pic rel is litteraly my face in public.

This is the result of an excess of estrogen, take a look at this thread for a method to decrease it:

why won't you play rugby again

Christian soyboy detected

Are you me

Atheist degenerate detected.

I get angry and sad when I see posts like this. I remember being really insecure about my height when I was an adolescent and while fortunately I grew to be "tall" I still feel for you guys a lot since it brings those memories back. I'm honestly very sorry you got the less-fortunate end of the stick. I already have issues with my appearance and I'd probably literally commit suicide if I was in your shoes.

It scares me how easily something could've gone wrong with my looks and I'd be shunned from society. I fucking hate normalfags so much for being garbage and materialistic. Of course I'd find it a little hard to interact with a person if they were grotesquely ugly but pushing someone away just because they're short or have an other supposedly big flaw in their appearance? That's just pathetic. I hope you can find a partner to accept and love you forever.

Everything

Enjoy being cucked into a relationship where your wife will probably fuck your black neighbor at some point

While the rest of us lads dump our seed in as many hot gorgeous woman as we can while we still have time on this earth, in this one meaningless life which only hold one true purpose. To be happy

I constantly look tired which I think is due to erratic sleep hours. Been trying to kick the booze which helps. Also developed a fun Chaz Bono jawline that I've been working to decrease.

>5'7"
>wide hips
>smol penor 6×4
> cannot talk to girls
>can't learn information fast (have to take 3+ days just to remember 30 sets of 2 words)
>easily distracted and quick to anger
>easily stressed

I know I could've been somebody if I started early but I was too depressed and fat as a kid to do anything about it

Fell for the Veeky Forums meme of self improvement and jumped straight into mechanical engineering while I an abysmal record with math.

It's too late to stop but my head hurts so much

Brainlet.

The purpose of life is to do your small part to make a change for good in this world, and to praise God almighty for his creation. Attending to your own happiness is what led to the selfish and depraved society we have today, which created the conditions you described.

King of wristlets and forehead like a landing strip

You reap what you sow.

Same, I just got my contacts today and it made me aware of how big the bags under my eyes are. I'm not entirely sure why but my rest is disturbed a lot. I was in bed 12 hours last night because I'd randomly wake up so I'd stare at the ceiling for a while before I'd drift off again. My anxiety medicine makes me nap too and as such my circadian rhythm is fucked into oblivion.

dick, pretty damn small
happy with everything else tho

it's a result of me being too fat, bulk went too long

too long out of it, could train for the cardio again but even then i'm too small for my position

I sometimes have a hard time caring about other people and my dick is thicker in the middle than at the end.

i'm 5' 7" but with cute boy face 24 yr old but im in SEA so its doesnt matter, my restaurant business going down now wage cuck gonna be, my gf break up with me in new year

;__;
I'm a chestlet, and I don't want fakies.

I'm 5'4

I've got awful dandruff all over my scalp, forehead and behind my ears. Mixed with wax, it's caused some sort of infection behind my ears. What's worse is I compulsively pick at my scalp and ears so it won't heal.
My doctor prescribed me dactocort and a dandruff shampoo but it doesn't improve things. Indeed, for about 3 hours after I shower, I flake like fucking Christmas.
I've started wearing hats outdoors :(

I have to clean the smegma from my cock about 4 times a day

My lack of courage.

I've always felt fat, though I am not really I just never feel secure about it.

>plagued with anxiety, depression, dysmorphia, low self-esteem, shitty family life and an obsessive personality

But people say I look good so maybe it is all in my head

Yeah because when people where more devout christians the world was a much better place right? Remember the middle ages?

Fuck outta here with your imaginary friend, pal.

>stretch marks on hips, arms
>other scars all over
>tired face

sadly the way to cope with being ugly and scarred up would be to be a hard nigga but fuck... i'm just soft

I consider masterbation degenerate man I don't think I could ever go down the road of a prostitute. I've had the chance to fuck once or twice. Once I got cock blocked by my aunty than the other she was just a solid 5 so I said no

How is masturbation degenerate? What's your IQ?

People like you have nothing to worry about, man the fuck up.

I was born with a cleft lip and cleft pallette. Had to have like 12 plastic surgeries and braces for 7 years. I'm 5'7 and I still get girls and people think I'm cute.

Most of you people on here are on here because of women and thats ok, the problem is you have a retarded view on what women want.

You people seriously need to understand that if you're trying to get a girl, its really easy. The problem is, is that you autisitc shitheads want a 10/10 stacy virgin when you yourself are nothing. You people come on here and bitch about your insecurities and then cry when a literal angel isn't sucking your dick because you can bicep curl a 40lb dumbell or some shit.

Girls want to talk to you, girls want to fuck you. Its just that because you are a man, you have to make the first move. You think all girls will cry rape if you hit on them? How the fuck else are they supposed to get a boyfriend if they aren't comfortable with guys flirting with them? They expect it, they want it, but you need to make the first move. If she rejects you then just move on, thats it.

You fucks think you have low self esteem and anxiety? Just wait until you actually get to know an average looking cutie and you will know what true submissiveness and insecurity really is.

You are a man, you are the biologically superior homosapian. You are strong, you are objective, logical. As a man, your word has serious value as seen by women. When men speak their mind, women listen and take notes.

I have honest to god, cleft lip scars and manlet height in all went up to some girls in the gym and said something like "Hey I saw you doing some exercises and I just wanted to let you know you look pretty, whats up?" Usually 90% of the time girls will smile and start asking you questions and you can get a number out of them.

There are a few.
>When my hair grows out I think it looks weird; same with my beard. Hair I kinda comb back but I have no idea how to keep my beard neat
>Bitch tits that I can't get rid of
>My posture is a smidgeon shit so I look shorter and more lumpy than I should (working on this though)
>Often I'll apologize way too fucking much over shit; pretty sure it's because of how my parents treated me as a kid. Shit tended to be blamed on me a lot
>I had a speech impediment a a kid which never really left me, so my voice sounds strange and I fucking hate it. I tell people my grandfather was Greek (true) and that he gave me an accent (total bullshit). Parents refused to acknowledge it outside of speech therapy when I was younger and still claim it doesn't exist; really bugs me since it's quite obvious and others have mentioned it
>I feel like clothes never really fit on me. There always seems to be something wrong. Gf tells me it's fine, but I feel like other people pick up on it in an instant and think I look stupid
>My relationship with my parent is totally shattered and I just realised typing this post that a lot of my issues can be traced to those dicks
>I don't look muscular despite lifting for a while; I tend to get super motivated for a few months, then I'll see little progress and get heavily disheartened and stop for a month or two letting it all go to shit
>I feel like I keep my emotions bottled up and let people walk over me, but the few times I've actually unbottled them and used all the pent up "fuck you" I've actually gotten shit done

Sucks my dude

The world actually WAS a much better place. You forget the fact that Christians advanced technology and created all of our modern appliances, which you now use for hedonistic and unrighteous purposes. You claim that no women are worth marrying, that they are all whores, so you decide to become the common adulterer and create more of them? You ARE the problem.

God will judge you for your deeds.

congrats u have a good looking face most likely

I think I might have gyno, but it's hard for me to tell because I've never really been under 20% bf for my entire adult life. I'm scared shitless that after working my ass off and dieting for a year, I'm going to end up with abs and good muscle definition but still have puffy bitch tits.

Will cutting out dairy help pseudo-gyno/puffy nipples? I'm willing to try pretty much anything diet/exercise related to try and solve this problem. Currently dieting/lifting for the first time ever. 189 cm, 206 lb @ 24% bf. I'm a skinny fat DYEL noob, btw.

>The guy with the cleft lip and pallette has a good face.

Yeah man, you're right

wtf

I've got forearms very similar in size to yours, and I'm self conscious about it too. It's kinda sucky, but not too bad as long as you have a really lean torso and build some vascularity in your arms. From what I've seen, forearms (and to some extent calves) are the parts of your body which benefit most from time-over-tension. If you lift for several years in a row, your forearms will probably start to fill out slowly.

>heh, you people may think you have it bad, but I can assure you that I had it WAAAAAAY worse
>Next to me you people are normal
>You're not allowed to be insecure because I'm TOTALLY more insecure than you

Why do people like this exist?

So the middle ages where a better time to be alive than the present? Are you an amish? What are you doing in this place?

I have several anxiety

Fuck this noise. Don't focus on your negatives , focus on your positives. Thoughts have positive feedback loop, if you think negative you'll be more likely to reinforce the negative behavior

Also, get sleep and sunlight. Helps 100%

Don't be a bitch

I've been trapped in my head the last few years. Just feeling worthless, hopeless, going through the motions. I left my depression and anxiety untreated for a lot longer than I should have. Talking to girls makes me freeze up. Thinking about the future makes my stomach sink. A few weeks ago I started taking antidepressants and they have really helped. I'm no longer as depressed as I used to be, but I'm still stuck inside my head when it comes to meeting new people. It's like a mental block that I can't explain or overcome.

Last week I ordered some Phenibut to try out. After an experiment at 500mg resulted in a small mood lift, I tried taking 1g a few hours before classes on Monday. For the first time in a very, very long time, I was actually able to talk to people. Not only that, but I enjoyed talking to people. I finally got that cute girl's number who I've been unsuccessfully trying to talk to all month. I cracked jokes with the people waiting at the bus stop and got another girl's number. I came home and felt amazing. I went back to campus just so I could socialize some more. Yesterday, I ended up inviting that girl from class over to study, and got laid. It's been 4 years since I've gotten laid. Fucking amazing.

It is going to be really hard to not get addicted to this stuff... Gonna have to limit it to 2x weekly, but hopefully I can take the lessons I learn on my on-days and apply them to my off-days.

Noselet. makes me look like a child = no respect

We exist to remind you bitchmade faggot soyboys that you have the potential to be a stud, but you're too much a bitch to actually stick your neck out and try.

This exact attitude is why you're a loser, you never try

my hair.
completely killed my confidence and made me so depressed.

I can't act myself around people I don't know and it's ruining any potential of me talking to women

Where can I order some phenibut

Does phenibut really work that well? I've heard of it but it seems shady

Your telling me you feel good after you masturbate. Sure the orgasm is pretty good but that's a few seconds. When your sitting there wallowing in where your at in life it makes you feel like shit. Also the thought of never fucking a girl like the ones you jerk off to hurts alot.

Aside from diseases, you had familial values, you could trust your neighbors, and live a simple life in peace. Sure you wouldn't have much, but you would always have others who you could love and trust.

If you would rather instead have modern comforts, and the pleasure it brings, that happiness, that's great for you I guess, but the end goal to that is nothingness, and you will be left unfulfilled, with no legacy to leave.

God bless.

it works, not magic but better than like ashwaganda and other bullshit. phenibut + caffeine is good but kind of rolling the dice for me. either i feel great and outgoing or really weird like i imagine smoking weed is like

It's not illegal in most countries. I just googled "buy phenibut" and found a popular nootropics site that sells it. It was $17 after shipping for 25g of powder and it arrived in 3 days. Pretty nice honestly

Apparently. I didn't hold any high hopes for it since I've cycled through a million and one different drugs without any improvements on my social anxiety. It's just really addicting with intense withdrawals is what I hear.

also it's really cheap. the 40 gram from liftmode is like $20 shipped and it has lasted me since the start of the year, probably halfway through. i'm not really the addictive type so i haven't built up a reliance, probably remember to take it 2/3 times per week, but from what everyone says, pace yourself

Asymmetric breasts. Fml they're the ugliest boobs ever. Even the aeriolas are different sizes. No matter how much ass I've got my boobs will always be shit because I'll probably never get plastic surgery

your story really sounds made up and reeks of extreme virginity

Are you English?

it works if you use it rarely. If I use it more than once every couple weeks , its just not as effective. Its a lifesaver for interviews, public speeches, first day of job , etc

Dont move the goalposts. You said the act itself is degenerate, I disagree. There's nothing wrong with the act itself, it's just you trying to satisfy one of your body's many natural needs.
If you feel bad when after you do it, then that's on you. If you feel depressed then yeah no shit, masturbation is not going to make it better.

My chest is very assymetrical too. I think its cus one of my shoulders was dislocated and now sits differently. The pec difference is even noticeable thru a shirt.

I guess I kinda did. Even when I'm happy and have a wank I feel like shit shortly after. My religion points towards it being degenerate and I suppose you never think of an outstanding citizen jerking off you associate with lonley degenerate people

Don't sweat it.

"Breast asymmetry is very common and affects more than half of all women. There are a number of reasons why a woman’s breasts can change in size or volume, including trauma, puberty, and hormonal changes."

Learn to love yourself first.

>hahahahaha YOLO XD XD XD XD XD

Amen

Blue board
Please delet

Never met a girl with symmetric tits before.

Dude I can love and trust people right now, with the exception that I dont live in constant fear of saxon bandits who are going to steal my food or my animals. Or a noble coming into my house and raping my daughter just because, or falling ill in a time where there were no antibiotics.
You sure you're not retarded?

That's one of the problems of religion. It places an illogical stigma onto a perfectly natural practice. There's nothing wrong with a bit of fapping here and there. Like everything in life, moderation is the key.

The Bible never once condemns masturbation, that is Catholic dogma.

Please read the Bible before you denounce it.

My lower lip is always chapped and flakes a lot, it’s been this way for years and when I feel like shit I pick until it bleeds. At one point someone mistook the area that looks the worst as a cold sore, and since then it makes me feel worse whenever they look really bad. I’ve tried a ton of different products but I haven’t been able to fix them yet.

I wasnt refering to the Bible specifically, I was talking about religion. Have some reading comprehension, please.

Christianity is the world's largest religion by a wide margin. You and I both know that's what you were referring to gaytheist.

i was a insecure, acne ridded 6'4" skeleton in my youth.
now i'm 31 and people ask me if i work as a model because of my pretty face and body, but deep inside i still feel like the ugly skeleton i was in school. this drives me crazy sometimes because i could fuck 10/10 women but lack the confidence to talk to them.
i never learned how to flirt because in my teenage years i was afraid of getting rejected and after my chad transformation i don't needed to flirt because women want to fuck no matter what i do.

>weak jaw
>huge forehead that I used to hide with long hair. Just recently got a short haircut and started making fun of my own forehead with my friends so less worried about it
>stretchmarks of buttcheeks despite never being a fatass
>stretchmarks on back that I've had since middle school
>weird misshapen toes
>overbite that I clearly remember my mom telling my pediatric dentist was a non issue, never got braces

overall not that bad tho