youtube.com/watch?v=TNQ8ZKq9QQo
youtube.com/watch?v=hMlDimV9zsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that one of buzzfeed "boys"?

>Le chosen people face

Yes it's possibly one of the most pathetic videos I've seen
youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q

>those comments full of COPE

Is it just my imagination or does Bieber's frame look off? It looks like he has a crazy hunchback without being hunched over.

dude in the right is a jew isn't he?

Yep

>10:11
>If I had to do all the things that I would have to do to have this sort of body, I don't think I would be healthy

It's literally a dyel ottermode looking twink. All he has is a higher level of muscle mass, which is healthy. These niggers are so damn weak they think having a general level of fitness is unhealthy lmao

Somehow I envy people that have the physique of guy on left side and are content with how they look. I spend so many hours in the gym and for as long as I can remember I never looked in the mirror and thought "yeah,that is definitely nice to look at"

lmao

Das fotoshoppe lol

Is this show for teenage girls or what?

I fucking hate that Asian guy he claims to be 6'0
But he is 5'9 dyle hiding his baldness with his fucking rat hair

>have body insecurity/issues
>do nothing about it

How do you know he's balding? Maybe he just likes his hair like that? Fucking weird ass freak accusing people of random shit.

Is that make-up artist intentionally trying to insult them?

Left is what Veeky Forums thinks women want
Right is what women actually want

Nah he's just an embarrassment to his parents.

Hopefully.

I know you are that chink boy or his cuck friends pls do yourself a favor and die

What do you think about these other Buzzfeed videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=okM3OYaBQGg
youtube.com/watch?v=pioFto9aTEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TlQ8txalLYg
youtube.com/watch?v=TNQ8ZKq9QQo

I'm not that guy, but I'm also a chink boy.

When I don't cut my hair, it gets like that. I have to keep it short.

I really wish these guys some day stand up for themselves, get fit as fuck, leave buzzfeed and live a happy life. Fuck

what the fuck? This dude is like 6 months away from being cut. What is he complaining about

jesus christ these people need to fuck off.
fucking pretending like they don't want to look exactly like those photos.

>intellectually i know i'm not any less of a man

put it in the context of what he previously said. he says that if he had to balance his current job, lifting and family life, he wouldn't be healthy as in, he probably would be a wreck from the stress

Why do people think they don't have at least one hour each day they could use to work out? I mean I go for more than an hour but it isnt necessary. People knock down the idea before they even start.

You can work out 3 days a week and avoid the body in OP's pic.

>I have no clue about biology and dropped out in highschool, but I KNOW that soy reduces testosterone levels

>9:45 - 10:02

I kinda wanna watch this but I don't wanna give these fags any views

>t. coping soyboy

before photoshop
>"I can only laugh at my picture because I know I look bad and if I don't laugh then I feel bad
after photoshop
>"I'm totally fine with who I am and how I look like and I know I'll never reach this look that requires literally minimum effort and self control"

Why do you set yourself up for failure this hard?

Nice selfie, mah dude

>t. king of soy

You can't fight Jewnetics. Pic related. Remember Jonah Hill?

amerimutt meme is fucking real

Gayest shit I've ever seen

I love the comments.
>"They're beautiful on the inside!"
Yeah, just what every guy wants to be known for.

nu males should get a steroid prescriptions for the rest of their lives.

yeah I actually cringed when he said that.

that asian dude is straight up hot, other 3 are mongoloids

It gets worse. They decide to put the biggest soyboy with gigachad himself in some kind of mogging-deluxe.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMlDimV9zsE

Fair play to him , dunno if it's just that hard to get an on camera job as an Asian guy or the soy leadership are tryna push getting blacked

Why would you watch that? I'm not clicking that even with an ad blocker.

The try guys is soy-kino

lol small body two foot tall head

>we lost 22% body fat in 6 weeks
>we lost 7% body fat each in 6 weeks
>we lost 1% body fat each in 6 days

Under 100g of fat loss a day wow this is some shit i have never seen before truly an amazing achievement.

This

These guys have the potential to be actually funny to watch if they just fucking left Buzzfeed

>"being in the hospital for 2 weeks totally ruined me"
I'm going on vacation for more than a week. Am I done?

said no woman ever

I'd rather just be fat than look like I used to be fat

Left is what women want
Right is what Veeky Forums sees looking at that body

except beebs always looked like a soyboy. even when he was going through his 'hey look at me i'm quote-unquote jacked' phase

he's jacked in the eyes of normies though

Old Greg?

Yes, who is this?

He actually looks good though

>ITT: insecure Veeky Forumsizens who've realized that a little kid can steal their bitch at any time

Based on videos posted here alone I've started to really despise this guy.

They're all bad obviously, but pic related has a pathological drive to be as unthreatening and unmanly as possible.

He's a jew

that asian man is a chad compared with the other pathetic cucks

Keith is a good funny guy though. The asian and him would make kino but they're dragging 2 cucks along

>asian man is a chad
>asian man
>chad

Its called making up bullshit excuses

Which is still retarded because adding even 30 minutes of body exercises instead of fucking around on the internet for the same time would make them miles healthier than they are now

Sad thing is only the boyfriend bit is false in pic related

not a single one of these fags thought maybe they should touch a weight after seeing this. jesus.

Left one already looks like he's growing some boobs

30 minutes of calisthenics a day won't get him Ronaldo body he was talking about lol

That's Ned, he had slightly above 200 ng / dl testosterone in that test so he probably is.

Chang

"Normal Dude"

Why did he feel like every picture needed to show his chest hair

nobody cares gook

It's pretty sad. People seem to think that exercise and eating decently take a lot of time, and it really doesn't. I don't know where that meme came from. It's so perplexing.

>hur

"COPE" in video form.

God, why I my cursed with shitty generic brown eyes and hair.

Not to mention exercise is a good way to relieve stress, one hour a day has kept me sane for the past few years.