Redpill me on tap water. I drink a gallon of the stuff every day

Redpill me on tap water. I drink a gallon of the stuff every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?

Jews

I have. Apparently it was introduced during the Holocaust for Jews?? There is fuck all in water like .1mg

Why do fit fags always try to convince themselves that their natural level of thirst is not enough and they need to force feed themselves a gallon of water???

All you are doing is making yourself look bloated and making your kidneys work overtime. Just have a couple of glass a day like normal people.

>fluoride in water

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

>
>Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

My friend was a fatass and drank a gallon of water a day to lose weight. I though it was stupid as fuck but then I ran into him a year later and he had dropped over 100 pounds.

you do realize that your on the wrong board?
alternatively
pls stick to your respective containment boards.

more like dumbass

Correlation =/= causation

hahaha fucking city cucks dont have their own wells

Exactly. The whole 'hydration' meme was a product of the beverage companies' PR departments anyway. Nowadays people in offices walk around with bottled water all day as though they are trekking the fucking Sahara.

Because it's usually healthier. To be honest the colour of your piss is the best indicator, if it's pretty yellow to orange you should drink more, if it's very light or clear you've been drinking too much.

>2018
>still drinking ((((water))))

lol enjoy all that clear soy

Tap water in the USA is USUALLY very clean. If you drink bottled water, remember, they got it from a tap.

How's the refrigerator water that goes through a filter? Is it basically just purified tap?

do you even third eye faggot
you will never transcend with a calcified pineal gland

Upstate New York has the healthiest tap water in the world, except possible some places in Canada.

This. Convincing idiots to pay $1.25 a pop for something that the government gives you for free was an unbelievable act of cuckoldry by soft drink companies (look up who owns Dasani, Poland spring, etc.)

yeah! And why do fit fags always try to convince themselves that their natural level of hunger is not enough and need to force feed themselves on a caloric surplus? Just have a few meals a day. Your lifts will still go up at the same linear rate, i promise

Extremely untrue statement. I did a side project in my research lab to see how filtered bottled water was and saw that most of them contained less contaminants than tap but also contained some sort of herbicide. But surprisingly, Fiji water actually did not contain this herbicide

it depends, in some places quality of water is better and in some it's worse.

find information about your local supply, if there is too much floraide consider a water filter

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

Keeping your piss clear is better for your skin and other muscles. There's literally no downside; water is virtually free

Depends where you live. In Florida the tap water tasted like eggs. In Chicago the tap water tasted like bleach. In Milwaukee it tastes pristine. Now I couldn't live in a city that doesnt have a god tier water treatment facility.

I keep forgetting to drink water since I'm in college the whole day

I would drink 1L of chocolate milk and 250ml of water.
Dehydration will happen soon

No excuse. Get a liter sized bottle and keep it full.

College is literally the easiest time in your life to have your shit together when it comes to lifting, nutrition and hydration. You will never have it easier than you do right now.

>he thinks i drink city water like a fucking plebian

laughingsurvivalists.jpeg