Basically I was committed to a mental health institution under the Canadian mental health act and I'm worried about my...

basically I was committed to a mental health institution under the Canadian mental health act and I'm worried about my gains and ssris

I'm diagnosed aspergers, ocd and anxiety disorder, the cunt woman phychiatrist who signed the commitment ignored the fact that I told her I was not suicidal or having thoughts of harming others, which is a requirement under the Canadian mental health act to have someone involuntary commited

I've been here 20 days and the food here is horrible, no protein and there is no gym here to preserve my gains (I was lifting 1/2/3/4 for reps before I came here) I feel weak as fuck as if my muscle is catabolizing

The woman phychiatrist doesn't care that I'm missing school/gym and wants me to be taking ssri antidepressants (zoloft).

Problem is I have taken ssris as a teenager (prozac/lexapro) which was fucking horrible and gave me severe sexual dysfunction. Did nothing but make me sedated and turn me into an asexual faggot. The withdrawal from the ssri made me want to kill myself but I have avoided telling my doctor this or anything suicide related.

I have been fake swallowing the ssris but no way I'm taking it if they find out. its not worth giving me sexual dysfunction as I am tall and above average looking, get decent attention from females

Need advice bros, I've browsed this place for a while please help a fellow fitbrah in need
1. How badly are my gains going to suffer from no protein no gym for 20 plus days?
2.is it possible to cure or minimize aspergers, and anxiety without medication, specifically ssri antidepressants.
3.how can I legally get out of here if I'm not suicidal/homicidal
4.is ssri sexual dysfunction permanent if I do take the medication
5.should I refuse the medication if they find out I'm faking it, is it worth the sexual dysfunction and withdrawal once I stop

I'm really sorry about that OP. For other anons, if you are male, I highly suggest you get yourself a male therapist/psychiatrist. I keep hearing about men being committed or reported to authorities by their female caregivers, and at this point it seems to be more than a coincidence.

bump

The absolute state of Canada.

Break out.
Or if you are a pussy the do bodyweight till failure and ask for more protein to the cook or whoever works at the kitchen.

do whatever it is. do whatever they want you to do. you are bigger than this, you are better than this place. do whatever it is that you have to do for them to let you out. don't let them cage you. be smart, be strong. you are bigger than this. just find a way out. say whatever you have to say. every day you spend in there is a lie.

>he can't break out
C'MON CHIEF

PICK IT UP

Just use your tard strength to overpower and rape her into submission, dude.
Chicks all want to be dominated, and will do your bidding once you show them their place

How did you get in there? What happened, what did you do?

At this point your already in there OP might want to listen to this user

>a fucking leaf

>aspergers, ocd and anxiety disorder
soo, basically you were sent to a mental institution for being an average Veeky Forumsizen?
this is the absolute state of modern canada
genuinely sorry and mad for you buddy,

don't worry, yh your lifts will fall, but the gains come back fast (i fucked up a tendon and couldn't lift for a month)

im not a doctor, but i don't trust doctors too much, taking pills for your head is stupid.
i was in a pretty bad place a couple of years ago, 3 years of very bad times, in canada id probably be on pills, but i just got my shit together.
i genuinely believe all of those mental issues are bs, you don't need pills, read some self-help books, go out, get pro help,
get out of your comfort zone and learn to love all that Self-improvement bs.

dunno about the other three, but best luck to you, if you wanna get out as fast, id say just play along to everything, bite your cheek and be a good goy.

The cops can take me back legally if I leave the facility due to this retarded law

I have submitted a review form to show I'm not suicidal or homicidal but it will take 10 plus days

>a strong white male??
>send him in
state of canada

dad seems to think phychiatry is legit and not a scam, need to move out asap

are you able to care for yourself? be pleasant to the staff and your doctor. Take your medications and be cooperative with activities. I think there’s more to the story. it sounds like you dont have a lot of insight. just focus on your treatment right bow and bodyweight stuff. take showers, eat meals, etc.

literally a nightmare scenario lad

stay strong, you'll make it

Just be normal until you can get out don't do anything dumb then wait a year and get your revenge on those who stole your gains

I'm afraid of sexual dysfunction mostly, I've also gone through ssri withdrawal in the past and it's basically a nightmare that doesn't seem to end. I honestly think taking ssris as a kid fucked me

i was in one too because of depressions. i don't know about canada but here in germany most of them have gyms and you can do lots of sport too. the gyms had no free weights because you could hurt yourself with it but machine training is ok too for not getting out of shape.

I can't believe they actually give kids ssri's and anti psychotics to treat "mood disorders". I was put on Ritalin when I was 11 for a while and I'm pretty sure it ruined my dopamine receptor development.

You're in a government mandated mental health institute and you have access to Veeky Forums? Nah, that don't jive.

I took paxil for about a year. The sexual dysfunction went away a few months after I stopped taking it. Ended up with vertigo for a year after I stopped. That shit is awful. It took the 2 things I actually enjoyed, music and sex, and made me completely numb to them. But hey, at least I wasn't sad anymore.