So my gf eventually caught the bug of lifting weights and eating right

So my gf eventually caught the bug of lifting weights and eating right.

She went to the dr today for her 40yrs old check up, and the dr told her to stay off the weights and keep to cardio as it is good for mental health (she suffers from anxiety).

Arghhh

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3632802/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2018853/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you were really lifting the way you're supposed to you wouldn't be fucking 40 year olds. Anyways, how do you convince tiny women brains to get in shape, my oneitis is content to eat junk food all day

>shit talks guys gf
>whines he doesnt have a gf while insulting women
back to r9k plz

OP dating a mentally ill 40 year old? Welp, better than a tranny...though not by much.

What the fuck? Unless she has a deteriorating spine or some shit, what kind of doctor tells you to not lift? Seriously, what was his reasoning?
lolwut.iso

I'm 42

I thought we were all mentally ill?

>I'm 42
doesn't change a damn thing, 18-24 is still where its at (got two turn tables and a microphone)

And? Is she going to listen to the doctor, despite overwhelming evidence that literally everyone physically able to train with compound lifts will benefit from training with compound lifts?
Then she's retarded.

Haven't you talked her out of it yet?
Then you're retarded.

He is just a typical, paint by numbers, shitty British GP.

the are pretty shit.

I just got a message from her after the appointment.

Told her the GP knows Jack Shit

Why not both? Op is just as stupid as the doctor

I have no problem with her doing cardio - but she equates cardio with a 60min slog of a jog on the London pavements every other night.

>not owning a small but comfy house out in the country
>being a slave to the eternal landlord
or alternatively
shiggy diddy doo

Yeah apparently, sorry to hear you have to put up with that shit m8
Gotta start somewhere, I'd just wait until she gets really comfortable with it and then encourage either going out more or going out for longer

By leaving her. Duh. Jesus you guys are dumb as shit sometimes on Veeky Forums.

>gf
>40yrs old

are you an old fuck? what are you doing on Veeky Forums grandpa?
or do you just have a granny fetish?

What about people that get with their SO at that age and stay with them? are you supposed to break up with them when they get too old? Wheres the love f a m? How can you live with being a massive man thot?

mah niggah

>the dr told her to stay off the weights and keep to cardio as it is good for mental health (she suffers from anxiety).
As a medic, I find it funny. Really, what the fuck, he based this on what?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3632802/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2018853/

I feel like 99% of GPs are like 10 year old versions of Google search

>letting her run outside
>in London
Her cardio is an hour of Jamal's dick, if she could actually run an hour 3-4x/wk she'd be in amazing shape. Thought, joint health would be deteriorating by now.

But don't worry OP, she's getting creamed by some black dude and cuddling you with his cum inside her at night.